Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 18 of 20 First ... 1617181920 Last

1. Awesome progress! Have a great weekend

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

2. Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    thanks for the suggestions. Currently day 26 of diet and I have weighed in at my lowest 130.0lbs

20% BF
    36% Muscle

First time weighing in and my muscle % saying anything higher than 36%, I usually have been weighing it at 35.8% but could never get to 36%. I know the scale doesn't mean anything with this stuff but it shows something is changing

Still have 37 days to go till vacation. Last cut(vacation) I weighed in at 128lbs so hoping I can beat that this time.

EDITED: wanted to add that I hope everyone has an amazing and safe Labor Day weekend!!!!
    Great progress ! 37 days you got this.

What are you using to weigh yourself and get percentages ?

Have great holiday weekend
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quads look awesome! Great work
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

4. I use my eatsmart scale. Have used it since a year ago so accurate in the way I know what is going up and down. If that makes sense.

I usually have two rest days but is it ok to do light walking on treadmill on these days if I can fit it in. Especially with tomorrow (Monday) being off of work I am going to be super bored and it's my low carb day... or should I switch to train Monday and then take rest day while I'm at work on Tuesday ?!
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I use my eatsmart scale. Have used it since a year ago so accurate in the way I know what is going up and down. If that makes sense.

I usually have two rest days but is it ok to do light walking on treadmill on these days if I can fit it in. Especially with tomorrow (Monday) being off of work I am going to be super bored and it's my low carb day... or should I switch to train Monday and then take rest day while I'm at work on Tuesday ?!
    Walking is fine. Just some active recovery. Gets the blood moving and helps with soreness

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I use my eatsmart scale. Have used it since a year ago so accurate in the way I know what is going up and down. If that makes sense.

I would do some walking, a little extra walking never hurt anyone.

7. Sorry haven't updated in awhile.

Currently at week 6 of the cut and I feel good still. Some days I am super hungry especially active days.

I am eating 1850kcal on active days (5 days a week)
    I am eating 1650kcal on rest days (2 days a week)
    FD2 x 3x/day
    Radiate 2x/day

Weighed in at 130lbs

Struggling to know if I need to lower calories at all OR have a refeed (2,200kcal):

ONLY HAVE 27 MORE days till I leave for vacation!

Weigh in's have been going up lately (last 4-5 days):

Last week:
    128.8 Lowest weigh in was Thurs,Sept 7th

This week:
    Today 130.2

Current physique:

Name:  download (1).png
Views: 152
Size:  878.9 KB

8. look vacation ready to me. I would just keep rolling. the scale can be misleading IMO.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. With only 27 days left I would do a slight reduction in calories. I would cut just 50 calories for now and go with 1800 and 1600. Or up your cardio to get that deficit.
    Progress is looking great!

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

10. @Studhorse thank you I do still have some love handle fat... struggle and little bit under my belly button. My arms seem to thin out first.
    @BigRed1974 I think thats a great idea. Just that little bit to maybe kick start. So a refeed wouldn't be beneficial and I should just increase cals on vacation obviously because I am eating whatever I want in moderation haha

11. Yeah I would wait till vacation since it is only 27 days away. If it were longer then I would say do a refeed day.

NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

12. @paul56778 what is the ingredient in BCAA's that spike insulin? Is it just the amino's since they create protein synthesis?

Does diet soda spike it?

13. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    @paul56778 what is the ingredient in BCAA's that spike insulin? Is it just the amino's since they create protein synthesis?

Does diet soda spike it?
    Leucine mainly https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2969169/

Don't know about diet soda, it would depend on the sweeteners used.

14. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Leucine mainly https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2969169/

Don't know about diet soda, it would depend on the sweeteners used.
    With BCAA's it's all down to the amount used e.g. if it is only 5-10 grams per day it should have minimal effect, but some people have used multiple scoops of xtend e.g. totalling to around 20 or 30 grams of BCAA's per day which i feel can have an effect when cutting hard to reduce body fat to lowest levels, for fasted cardio i would only recommend a stimulant based fat burner and alpha yohimbine to target stubborn fat towards end of diet.

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    With BCAA's it's all down to the amount used e.g. if it is only 5-10 grams per day it should have minimal effect, but some people have used multiple scoops of xtend e.g. totalling to around 20 or 30 grams of BCAA's per day which i feel can have an effect when cutting hard to reduce body fat to lowest levels, for fasted cardio i would only recommend a stimulant based fat burner and alpha yohimbine to target stubborn fat towards end of diet.
    OK because I have stopped using BCAA's during my fast because you told me this lol I usually do one scoop of Xtend.

I currently take Radiate during my 4am workout and fast until 12:30pm, would this affect my fasting?

16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    OK because I have stopped using BCAA's during my fast because you told me this lol I usually do one scoop of Xtend.

I currently take Radiate during my 4am workout and fast until 12:30pm, would this affect my fasting?
    Radiate seems like a decent fat burning product and similar to the older original Alphamine, I do not feel Radiate would have an impact on fasting and would continue to use it, i would still class it as fasted if using pre cardio, and it includes the alpha yohimbine to aid in fat loss.

17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Radiate seems like a decent fat burning product and similar to the older original Alphamine, I do not feel Radiate would have an impact on fasting and would continue to use it, i would still class it as fasted if using pre cardio, and it includes the alpha yohimbine to aid in fat loss.
    Ya I currently take 1/2 scoop of Radiate at 4am and train until 5am and do only about 10 min on the treadmill (as a cool down heart health). I do have the HCl-Y in tablet form but I would not take this + Radiate correct?

18. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I do have the HCl-Y in tablet form but I would not take this + Radiate correct?
    I wouldnít add any extra. But I also know how much Alpha Yohimbine is in each full scoop.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

19. Weighed in at 127.6 my lowest so far! Only two more weeks till FLORIDA!

Also today is a low carb day (rest day) I was going to make this low carb, high fat, high protein pizza using this stuff called CarbQuik. Here is the macro breakdown. Question is does insoluble fiber not count towards carbs like they are listing here:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 109
Size:  230.1 KB

20. Back and Bicep workout this morning and weighed in at my lowest of 126.8lb

Only 12 more days til Florida!

21. Your crushing it. Keep doing what you doing

22. Weighed in at 125.2 (lost a total of 9lbs)

3 more days till vacation starts!

Name:  download (1).png
Views: 108
Size:  976.1 KB

23. [email protected] girl. You make this look easy.

You say, "I'm gonna bulk" and you bulk up and gain muscle while staying lean....then you say, "I'm gonna cut" and you just do that too. I'm impressed with your consistency, diligence and progress. Great work.

24. looking awesome!

25. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Ya I currently take 1/2 scoop of Radiate at 4am and train until 5am and do only about 10 min on the treadmill (as a cool down heart health). I do have the HCl-Y in tablet form but I would not take this + Radiate correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    I wouldn’t add any extra. But I also know how much Alpha Yohimbine is in each full scoop.
    @kjkitzman - Have you ever used yohimbine? I hate that stuff. Alpha-Yohimbine is the way to go. If you have used Y and tolerate it, you may give it a shot. People who like yohimbine usually have no issues with it, so you MAY like it. But if you're like those of us that don't tolerate it well....it may be a big mistake.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 10:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 11:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:18 AM