Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 15 of 17 First ... 1314151617 Last

  1. looking great, you'll kill this cut!


  2. Good luck with your cut. your bulk looks like it went really clean.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   
       


  3. Amazing Bulk, The cut will be easy for you I think. looking very lean already! maybe get some ranitidine xantac and take 2 before you eat your grapefruit daily, that's what I do cause I had the same issues with acidic things occasionally. or tums..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Amazing Bulk, The cut will be easy for you I think. looking very lean already! maybe get some ranitidine xantac and take 2 before you eat your grapefruit daily, that's what I do cause I had the same issues with acidic things occasionally. or tums..
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to check this out for sure!

    Anyone have thoughts on my calories. I want to get pretty lean by October 8th. If I don't see a change in the scale after 10 days should I lower them? And by how much?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to check this out for sure!

    Anyone have thoughts on my calories. I want to get pretty lean by October 8th. If I don't see a change in the scale after 10 days should I lower them? And by how much?
    Hard to say - any thoughts to your macros? I know it came up before....

    I can get away with more calories if I lessen the carbs. Right now I'm losing even with many days getting to 2500-2600 (on FD2 of course). If I did a 40-40-20 I'd probably need to go lower....

    Also, you don't want to make the cut in calories too drastic. Maybe cutting 150/200 per week until you get to the sweet spot would be ideal.
    •   
       


  6. @kjkitzman, Looking Good!!

  7. Here are my macros:

    Active Days: 2,000kcal - 200g carbs - 67g fats - 150g protein
    Rest Days: 1,700kcal - 100g carbs - 80g fats - 150g protein
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to check this out for sure!

    Anyone have thoughts on my calories. I want to get pretty lean by October 8th. If I don't see a change in the scale after 10 days should I lower them? And by how much?
    Yea, I know how the stomache aches can really cause problems, specially when your trying to use some supplements in the mix and your not completely sure they are being utilized by your body properly..

    From what I see as far as your calories go if you don't mind the advice I would stick to your current regiment for a good 2 weeks before you decide to possibly remove some from your diet.. Whats the average count at right now since starting the cut? I bet that FD 2.0 will also help ALOT with keeping the calories and fats from being stored you should practically be incinerating any left over fat and water weight

    Shoot just seen your post with your macros lol looks good, I would consider only modifying the rest days
    Carbs and Fats dropping about 10% weekly for 2 weeks.. Your body still needs all it can get specially on rest days sp you don't want to make it too drastic, I wouldn't go any lower then that on both.. maybe towards the last week or two drop your calories to 1500ish and carbs by 20..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Yea, I know how the stomache aches can really cause problems, specially when your trying to use some supplements in the mix and your not completely sure they are being utilized by your body properly..

    From what I see as far as your calories go if you don't mind the advice I would stick to your current regiment for a good 2 weeks before you decide to possibly remove some from your diet.. Whats the average count at right now since starting the cut? I bet that FD 2.0 will also help ALOT with keeping the calories and fats from being stored you should practically be incinerating any left over fat and water weight

    Shoot just seen your post with your macros lol looks good, I would consider only modifying the rest days
    Carbs and Fats dropping about 10% weekly for 2 weeks.. Your body still needs all it can get specially on rest days sp you don't want to make it too drastic, I wouldn't go any lower then that on both.. maybe towards the last week or two drop your calories to 1500ish and carbs by 20..
    So your saying macros should be:


    Active Days: 2,000kcal - 200g carbs - 67g fats - 150g protein
    Rest Days: 1,800kcal - 90g carbs - 80g fats - 180g protein

    Anyone else have thoughts? I will be supplementing Radiate and FD2
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    So your saying macros should be:


    Active Days: 2,000kcal - 200g carbs - 67g fats - 150g protein
    Rest Days: 1,800kcal - 90g carbs - 80g fats - 180g protein

    Anyone else have thoughts? I will be supplementing Radiate and FD2
    That looks pretty good, depending on how you feel on your first rest day sometimes your body is Starving you feel burnt out, I would up the carbs to 120-140ish That's only on those certain rest days I would get them every week usually on the first day I could feel my body begging for more energy (carbs and protein) and I felt amazing afterwards.. that's up to you though, you can stick with what your doing and figure out if its just right, take someone elses advice.. I'm sure these guys have some good knowledge and idea's, I like to take everyones experiences and advice and modify routines or certain exercises to work for me..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    So your saying macros should be:


    Active Days: 2,000kcal - 200g carbs - 67g fats - 150g protein
    Rest Days: 1,800kcal - 90g carbs - 80g fats - 180g protein

    Anyone else have thoughts? I will be supplementing Radiate and FD2
    I like the carb cycle idea. For me, I cut quicker with lower carbs higher fats - but I know you mentioned your body tolerates carbs well. You can start there, and if you aren't losing quick enough change the percentage a bit....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    That looks pretty good, depending on how you feel on your first rest day sometimes your body is Starving you feel burnt out, I would up the carbs to 120-140ish That's only on those certain rest days I would get them every week usually on the first day I could feel my body begging for more energy (carbs and protein) and I felt amazing afterwards.. that's up to you though, you can stick with what your doing and figure out if its just right, take someone elses advice.. I'm sure these guys have some good knowledge and idea's, I like to take everyones experiences and advice and modify routines or certain exercises to work for me..
    Lower carb days are a struggle so I think I will base it off how I feel. Thank you!
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I like the carb cycle idea. For me, I cut quicker with lower carbs higher fats - but I know you mentioned your body tolerates carbs well. You can start there, and if you aren't losing quick enough change the percentage a bit....
    Thankfully my body loves carbs! I couldn't thank myself enough LOL you are doing great it looks like on FD2.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Lower carb days are a struggle so I think I will base it off how I feel. Thank you!
    Definitley! Even on off days your body is able to assimilate anything you eat If your on a consistent schedule and pushing yourself to where you really need those off days! and I'm sure you do, looks like you put in some hard work and a lot of effort, glad I could help a little..

  15. Here is my before and after for my lean bulk. Thanks to FD2 for not looking like a blimp

    Sorry for the non similar poses, tried my best. Looks like my biceps grew, and my right quad

    Name:  download (7).png
Views: 88
Size:  732.9 KB


    Name:  download (8).png
Views: 88
Size:  726.2 KB

    Stay tuned for before and after my first cut on FD2!
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  16. Great progress! Added some size to the arms and legs and waist is still looking tight

    LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

  17. Definitely noticeable gainzzzzzz.

  18. Yah some pretty significant differences.
    Waist stays about the same with improved legs, arms, delts.
    I think anyone would be happy with the results. Especially considering your female which makes gaining muscle even harder.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  19. Finally got to upload a deadlift video for my form, only used bumper plates so you could see form. Please critique. Anything helps! I notice that my right leg/glute really burns and over powers my other side.

    https://youtu.be/3-bWQWiLhV8
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  20. Looks pretty good but your using a lot of lower back. Try do drop your hips more and push through the floor with your legs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Finally got to upload a deadlift video for my form, only used bumper plates so you could see form. Please critique. Anything helps! I notice that my right leg/glute really burns and over powers my other side.

    https://youtu.be/3-bWQWiLhV8
    Ok, first off thank you for allowing us to critique a nice clean video.
    I can almost imagine that lower back pain that can be crippling at times I've had it like that.. I honestly notice that doing more hamstring and any kind of bent over stretching and static stretches will help it go away almost by the next day in some cases..

    As far as deadlift form I'm assuming the first was a stiff legged,
    Everything looked great, just remember before doing those type of routines to try and stretch your back and legs a lot sometimes before hiting it.might help keep the back pain from turning worse.
    Your form looked solid, the one thing I would do tho is change footing position every 3 or so sets.. maybe start out with your fate normal pointed slightly forward, after 3 sets of that switch to almost sumo style where you stretch your legs and point toes outward to the side.. start out a little lighter, find the right technique so you keep the weight on the muscles instead of bones and so fourth.. I also do the same with squats, I switch every week one week I start sumos, next week its standard.

  22. Thanks for the tips! I have tried sumo in the past and I notice a lot more activation in my hamstrings which would cause my sciatic nerve to get pinched at times. I am not sure why.

    The second movement was sumo. I think that when I try to do conventional dls my legs are so long that I cant get my butt down farther. Does that make sense? Should I have the plates on something?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

  23. One thing I would recommend is trying it not going touch and go. In other words set the weight down reset then pull again to really concentrate on form and keep your core braced.
    When you do it touch and go you have a better chance of getting out of the Grove and your form can break down.

    Rack pull would be good also. Have the bar set mid shin or just below your knees. Still would recommend resetting each rep. Engaging your lats and core.

    LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

  24. My first watch on the deadlift video, I though, that's pretty good form. Not bad. Then I watched it a few more times and I would make the following notes:

    1. On the standard deadlift, it is hard to say, but I think you may want to spread your feet just a tiny bit more. Just about shoulder width IMO. Your stance depends on YOU to some degree, but give it a try for a few workouts and see if it doesn't start to feel better.

    2. You move your head too much. The back of your head and your spine should stay in a solid straight line. Pick a point in front of you and focus on it, this should help overcome that issue.

    3. You LOOK like you are rolling your shoulders forward. You should be pulling them back. You don't have to go over the top and over-exaggerate, but you should be activating your lats by pulling your shoulder blades back and down a little. My guess is that your upper back can't support the weight you are using so you need to drop the weight a little and work back up? Again, this is how it LOOKS in the video - it doesn't mean it is what you are doing necessarily.

    4. The touch and go as mentioned above, and the speed. Slow it down a little. Make each rep deliberate. The issue you are running up against now is that you are "in between". Your lower back is having an easy time with that weight, but your form is breaking down because the support muscles are near their limit. If you were lifting a weight that was near the max your lower back could handle, you wouldn't be able to crank like that - every rep would be a challenge. Put the weight down, reset (create cues for yourself - shoulder blades back and down, back straight, head aligned, lean back, etc.), then pull. Be deliberate.

    5. Your squat depth - at first glance I thought it was pretty good. Some people squat too much, and forget it's a deadlift and not a squat. You aren't too bad. I would still go just a bit deeper though. You mention you have hamstring pain, my guess is that you have a hamstring/glute weakness which is also hindering your ability to squat deep. Lighten the weight, increase depth just a little bit (again, you're almost perfect), and work back up.

    Again, just things to think about and try. Form is adaptable to each person to some degree. I think being more deliberate will be the biggest change for you and help eliminate a lot of potential for injury. Judging from that video and assuming you are using 105-135 pounds, I bet you can deadlift 200+ in short order if you get the form just right.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    My first watch on the deadlift video, I though, that's pretty good form. Not bad. Then I watched it a few more times and I would make the following notes:

    1. On the standard deadlift, it is hard to say, but I think you may want to spread your feet just a tiny bit more. Just about shoulder width IMO. Your stance depends on YOU to some degree, but give it a try for a few workouts and see if it doesn't start to feel better.

    2. You move your head too much. The back of your head and your spine should stay in a solid straight line. Pick a point in front of you and focus on it, this should help overcome that issue.

    3. You LOOK like you are rolling your shoulders forward. You should be pulling them back. You don't have to go over the top and over-exaggerate, but you should be activating your lats by pulling your shoulder blades back and down a little. My guess is that your upper back can't support the weight you are using so you need to drop the weight a little and work back up? Again, this is how it LOOKS in the video - it doesn't mean it is what you are doing necessarily.

    4. The touch and go as mentioned above, and the speed. Slow it down a little. Make each rep deliberate. The issue you are running up against now is that you are "in between". Your lower back is having an easy time with that weight, but your form is breaking down because the support muscles are near their limit. If you were lifting a weight that was near the max your lower back could handle, you wouldn't be able to crank like that - every rep would be a challenge. Put the weight down, reset (create cues for yourself - shoulder blades back and down, back straight, head aligned, lean back, etc.), then pull. Be deliberate.

    5. Your squat depth - at first glance I thought it was pretty good. Some people squat too much, and forget it's a deadlift and not a squat. You aren't too bad. I would still go just a bit deeper though. You mention you have hamstring pain, my guess is that you have a hamstring/glute weakness which is also hindering your ability to squat deep. Lighten the weight, increase depth just a little bit (again, you're almost perfect), and work back up.

    Again, just things to think about and try. Form is adaptable to each person to some degree. I think being more deliberate will be the biggest change for you and help eliminate a lot of potential for injury. Judging from that video and assuming you are using 105-135 pounds, I bet you can deadlift 200+ in short order if you get the form just right.
    I will have to post an updated form video after a few weeks to see if this helps me! thanks for such great advice. I have realized about moving my head too much after you see a few seconds into the video I straightened my head right at the end LOL struggle to try to remember everything.

    Thanks again for all the tips, new video coming in a few weeks..
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 09:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 10:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in