NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I drink the weakest coffee known to man. My GF makes coffee in the morning and I cut it with 75% hot water before I drink it.
    I dont even notice the 50mg.
    So, 50mg in the nootrol?? Two caps?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Cool, that's not a bad price, since 400mg/day of the previously mentioned BF-7 would be close to $20/month for 400mg/day.

    It also seems like some people confuse BF-7 with bombyx mori extract, and one person on a forum said that snorting BF-7 is great, haha.
    Yah I should mention that there is some confusing info out there.
    Bombyx mori extract is not BF7.
    Neither is silkworm extract.
    Id recommend against snorting it.....smells like garbage.
    Also its proteins....not gonna absorb it anyways.

    For the price nothing out there really compares. My goal is always to give you guys something better than the available options.
    Even if the product was 50$ (its not) but if it were it would still be a decent value considering the ingredients and doses.
    There is enough centella to = or greater than anything ever used in any study. Including the 12g per day one. STRONG extract.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Bacognize(extract of bacopa) was not tested with a fat source.

    It was 150mg 2x a day in med students and should improvements in cognitive function. So I would kinda debate the assumption a fat source is required for bacopa
    Not sure its absolutely needed but at least some of the actives are fat soluble meaning taking it with some fats will aid in absorption.
    But, like alot of things it should still work either way. Just like Ecklonia is fat soluble but works fine without fats. Its just much better with it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah I should mention that there is some confusing info out there.
    Bombyx mori extract is not BF7.
    Neither is silkworm extract.
    Id recommend against snorting it.....smells like garbage.
    Also its proteins....not gonna absorb it anyways.

    For the price nothing out there really compares. My goal is always to give you guys something better than the available options.
    Even if the product was 50$ (its not) but if it were it would still be a decent value considering the ingredients and doses.
    There is enough centella to = or greater than anything ever used in any study. Including the 12g per day one. STRONG extract.
    It's sort of like saying beef is the same as milk because they both come from cows
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    So, 50mg in the nootrol?? Two caps?
    Per 1 cap.
    If you split the dose though like...1 am and 1 around 4pm everything should be good. 50mg is very low for caffeine.
    Even 100mg is low. Less than a small starbucks @120mg. Its just enough to give a small dopamine burst.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It's sort of like saying beef is the same as milk because they both come from cows
    Yah or...saying eucalyptus bark is the same as eating koala toenails.
    Its just so far off as to be comical.

    But of course we cant expect every person to be well educated and we CERTAINLY cant expect everything we see on the internet to be true so...for those of us who care about truth we have to be diligent. There was an argument on some other forum about the difference between BM extract and silkworm extract and BF7. All vastly different.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  7. Interesting, I'm trying Nootropimax when it comes out and I'd like to compare to this.

    I have one question that does not directly relate to your product, but in general. I have been taking Gkycopyrrolate for a few months for hyperhidrosis and I love it, it helps so much. I never noticed any issues since starting it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm weary of the long term side effects.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrronium_bromide
    It is an anticholinergic, but is said to not cross the BBB. My understanding, which is like me trying to tell you what something written in Chinese says, is that it blocks the acetylcholine at the muscarinic receptors? Which since it doesn't cross the BBB made me think it would not effect the brain levels of acetylcholine, but just stop it from doing its thing at other parts of the body which in turn reduces sweating.

    Like I said I am so lost when I try reading about it and I haven't in a few months, I'm sure you know of it, or could read over the wiki page and be able to translate it in 30 seconds.

    My prescribing doctor will have no idea I'm sure, and there are no neurologists on my insurance at the moment for me to see just to ask about it.

    I am not asking for medical advice, just your opinion on what is happening when taking this specific anticholinergic. and I apologize if it's more complex than I am thinking. I know you're busy and you aren't here to help me personally so no worries if you can't or won't help.

  8. I'm not as intelligent on this subject as you guys are, but I was lucky enough to be one of the original testers for this. It's not very often that we come across a product that does exactly what it claims to, but this one does. I don't know exactly how it works, but I watched my test results improve noticeably every time. Day to day tasks became easier, grasping concepts and new ideas came quicker, memory improved. This is the kind of thing that can make an incredible change in someone's life. Thanks to @brundel for his hard work and dedication to bring something like this to the market place. I for one will be buying at least a 6 month supply as soon as that link comes up.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  9. Thanks bro.
    Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
    May not have a label but I can ship yours tomorrow or the next day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Interesting, I'm trying Nootropimax when it comes out and I'd like to compare to this.

    I have one question that does not directly relate to your product, but in general. I have been taking Gkycopyrrolate for a few months for hyperhidrosis and I love it, it helps so much. I never noticed any issues since starting it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm weary of the long term side effects.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrronium_bromide
    It is an anticholinergic, but is said to not cross the BBB. My understanding, which is like me trying to tell you what something written in Chinese says, is that it blocks the acetylcholine at the muscarinic receptors? Which since it doesn't cross the BBB made me think it would not effect the brain levels of acetylcholine, but just stop it from doing its thing at other parts of the body which in turn reduces sweating.

    Like I said I am so lost when I try reading about it and I haven't in a few months, I'm sure you know of it, or could read over the wiki page and be able to translate it in 30 seconds.

    My prescribing doctor will have no idea I'm sure, and there are no neurologists on my insurance at the moment for me to see just to ask about it.

    I am not asking for medical advice, just your opinion on what is happening when taking this specific anticholinergic. and I apologize if it's more complex than I am thinking. I know you're busy and you aren't here to help me personally so no worries if you can't or won't help.
    I dont know anything about this particular drug. My initial thoughts are that if it only reduces peripheral ACH you may be ok. At least short term.
    If your not experiencing any side effects it may not be a concern. Im sure if this were an issue there would be some mention of it and a quick search yielded nothing. As long as you have your issues in check and side effects are not present I wouldnt worry too much.
    Again though Im not a DR and cant give medical advice at all. So if your worried talk to the prescribing Dr.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
    May not have a label but I can ship yours tomorrow or the next day.
    Thanks brother, but can you just add it to the order I'm placing? No point in paying shipping on one bottle, when I'll be placing an order anyway. But whatever is easiest for you.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Thanks brother, but can you just add it to the order I'm placing? No point in paying shipping on one bottle, when I'll be placing an order anyway. But whatever is easiest for you.
    Ill PM
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
    May not have a label but I can ship yours tomorrow or the next day.
    Can we order without a label? I don't need any pretty label, unless of course chewing on it helps somehow!

  14. So excited to run this at a higher dose !

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Can we order without a label? I don't need any pretty label, unless of course chewing on it helps somehow!
    I dont see why not.
    Give me a few to work out pricing and well get it going.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  16. Count me in on the bottle with NO LABELS crew. Could care less about the sticker placed on the bottle. Although you did a [email protected] gud job with the design

  17. count me in as well- label is amazing work, but more than happy to buy this product without it.

  18. This product certainly is getting a lot of attention. Looks like Brundel's hard work has paid off yet again!

  19. Not impressed by the profile but that's only because I don't know much about the ingredients and abused noots for a while
    Lol

  20. How is this going to compare to performax labs new nootropic?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    How is this going to compare to performax labs new nootropic?
    There's a thread in the Nootropics section that is similar to this question:
    Nootrol vs Nootropimax

    Basically, they're pretty different approaches and philosophies to a nootropic formula. Nootrol has less caffeine than NootropiMax for one; some people may want lower caffeine content (Nootrol) and some may want a little higher content with some synergistic additions (NootropiMax). Both should be very effective though, just somewhat different.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    How is this going to compare to performax labs new nootropic?
    As you have probably already seen, they are completely different approaches. For one, Nootropimax has a fair bit of caffeine and more conventional ingredients. Nootrol has virtually no caffeine and uses some ingredients most of us have never tried or heard of. The beta testers for each seemed to have good experiences...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    As you have probably already seen, they are completely different approaches. For one, Nootropimax has a fair bit of caffeine and more conventional ingredients. Nootrol has virtually no caffeine and uses some ingredients most of us have never tried or heard of. The beta testers for each seemed to have good experiences...
    Isn't BF-7 pretty much the only really "new" ingredient (not that that's a bad thing at all). Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) and rhodiola (salidroside and tyrosol) are both pretty widely-used ingredients (again, that's not a bad thing at all, as they're definitely effective), although I suppose tyrosol isn't always standardized for, as it tends to be salidroside and/or rosavin most of the time.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Isn't BF-7 pretty much the only really "new" ingredient (not that that's a bad thing at all). Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) and rhodiola (salidroside and tyrosol) are both pretty widely-used ingredients (again, that's not a bad thing at all, as they're definitely effective), although I suppose tyrosol isn't always standardized for, as it tends to be salidroside and/or rosavin most of the time.
    Having taken many different rhodiola and Gotu Kola supps (individually, together, and in blends), I can tell you that the combo here is greater than the some of its parts. I got a lot more from the test batch than I ever got from Rh or GK before.

  25. This is going to kill the noot area 🏽
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  26. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Isn't BF-7 pretty much the only really "new" ingredient (not that that's a bad thing at all). Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) and rhodiola (salidroside and tyrosol) are both pretty widely-used ingredients (again, that's not a bad thing at all, as they're definitely effective), although I suppose tyrosol isn't always standardized for, as it tends to be salidroside and/or rosavin most of the time.
    The 10% salidroside content is new for most people (the most I have had is 8%). Also, not sure he ever said that the Tyrosol in this was was specifically derived from rhodiola. Either way, I have never taken a product that even mentions any Tyrosol content. New things are not always better....I was just pointing out some of the differences. I am sure both products are going to have plenty of fans!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Having taken many different rhodiola and Gotu Kola supps (individually, together, and in blends), I can tell you that the combo here is greater than the some of its parts. I got a lot more from the test batch than I ever got from Rh or GK before.
    You used the rhodiola and Gotu kola extracts in Nootrol on their own (without the BF-7; not the finished product)?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You used the rhodiola and Gotu kola extracts in Nootrol on their own (without the BF-7; not the finished product)?
    No, not specifically. Just speaking to the mention of common ingredient.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    No, not specifically. Just speaking to the mention of common ingredient.
    Ok. I'm sure they're very high-quailty extracts, but I'd think that the inclusion of BF-7 is likely a contributing factor here as well.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in