NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Hmm, if that's the same brand I'm thinking of, which it probably is, that's pretty disappointing, as they typically have pretty high quality stuff. I was thinking of starting with 400mg/day BF-7, as studies seem to use 200-400mg, although it seems possible that you may have a bit more than that in Nootrol.
    If you look around a bit youll see on another forum a bunch of people tried that very same stuff. 0 of them experienced anything except a lighter wallet.
    Not my personal experience.
    But I know they tend to use alot of fillers.

Either way...give it a shot.
    Or just try the Nootrol
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The murdered motivation is from dopamine dropping as acetylcholine rises. A strong dose of Tyrosol, Rhodiola, centella and caffeine counters that well .
    You beat me to it. I find that if I take bacopa without either a decent dose of caffeine or a bit of caffeine and something like rhodiola, I just tend to get a bit too relaxed.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. When does this sale start?

I'm anxious to get my hands on this!

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If you look around a bit youll see on another forum a bunch of people tried that very same stuff. 0 of them experienced anything except a lighter wallet.
    Not my personal experience.
    But I know they tend to use alot of fillers.

Either way...give it a shot.
    Or just try the Nootrol
    Sorry if I missed it, but what's the pricepoint going to be like for Nootrol?

Also, you did mention taking it with fat, and it seems that many of the studies on BF-7 added it to some milk, so I'm curious as to if that could have played some role. I know that they use fillers, but that shouldn't change the dose of the active(s) in the product, if everything is on the up-and-up regarding quality and dosing according to the label.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    When does this sale start?

I'm anxious to get my hands on this!
    Product is made and ready. Im just waiting on the labels. The batch we received were misprinted and I had to have reprinted. Itll take a few days.
    Ill start taking orders soon though. 24-48 hours. Product will then ship a few days after that whenever the labels arrive.
    Once I get home from normal BLR office work today Ill try to get the Nootrol page up on our site. And a link to a temp sales page.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but what's the pricepoint going to be like for Nootrol?

Also, you did mention taking it with fat, and it seems that many of the studies on BF-7 added it to some milk, so I'm curious as to if that could have played some role. I know that they use fillers, but that shouldn't change the dose of the active(s) in the product, if everything is on the up-and-up regarding quality and dosing according to the label.
    I saw one study where they used Milk with BF7 in it. I think BF7 is water soluble but Id have to double check.
    In our trial we didnt use any fats or any other carriers.
    Just the caps.

Bacopa requires fats but Im not sure the actives in Centella do although its been traditionally used in foods.

Ill get the price up asap.
    In the 30s.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I saw one study where they used Milk with BF7 in it. I think BF7 is water soluble but Id have to double check.
    In our trial we didnt use any fats or any other carriers.
    Just the caps.

Bacopa requires fats but Im not sure the actives in Centella do although its been traditionally used in foods.

Ill get the price up asap.
    In the 30s.
    Cool, that's not a bad price, since 400mg/day of the previously mentioned BF-7 would be close to $20/month for 400mg/day.

It also seems like some people confuse BF-7 with bombyx mori extract, and one person on a forum said that snorting BF-7 is great, haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Nice work brundel this looks great

9. Bacognize(extract of bacopa) was not tested with a fat source.

It was 150mg 2x a day in med students and should improvements in cognitive function. So I would kinda debate the assumption a fat source is required for bacopa
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Bacognize(extract of bacopa) was not tested with a fat source.

It was 150mg 2x a day in med students and should improvements in cognitive function. So I would kinda debate the assumption a fat source is required for bacopa
    My apologies if I made it seem as if it was needed, it's just something that has historically been recommended/used, and can help with any stomach upset some people may get with it (similar to how a lot of ingredients are easier on the stomach with some food).
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I drink the weakest coffee known to man. My GF makes coffee in the morning and I cut it with 75% hot water before I drink it.
    I dont even notice the 50mg.
    So, 50mg in the nootrol?? Two caps?

12. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Cool, that's not a bad price, since 400mg/day of the previously mentioned BF-7 would be close to $20/month for 400mg/day.

It also seems like some people confuse BF-7 with bombyx mori extract, and one person on a forum said that snorting BF-7 is great, haha.
    Yah I should mention that there is some confusing info out there.
    Bombyx mori extract is not BF7.
    Neither is silkworm extract.
    Id recommend against snorting it.....smells like garbage.
    Also its proteins....not gonna absorb it anyways.

For the price nothing out there really compares. My goal is always to give you guys something better than the available options.
    Even if the product was 50$ (its not) but if it were it would still be a decent value considering the ingredients and doses.
    There is enough centella to = or greater than anything ever used in any study. Including the 12g per day one. STRONG extract.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Bacognize(extract of bacopa) was not tested with a fat source.

Not sure its absolutely needed but at least some of the actives are fat soluble meaning taking it with some fats will aid in absorption.
    But, like alot of things it should still work either way. Just like Ecklonia is fat soluble but works fine without fats. Its just much better with it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah I should mention that there is some confusing info out there.
    Bombyx mori extract is not BF7.
    Neither is silkworm extract.
    Id recommend against snorting it.....smells like garbage.
    Also its proteins....not gonna absorb it anyways.

For the price nothing out there really compares. My goal is always to give you guys something better than the available options.
    Even if the product was 50$ (its not) but if it were it would still be a decent value considering the ingredients and doses.
    There is enough centella to = or greater than anything ever used in any study. Including the 12g per day one. STRONG extract.
    It's sort of like saying beef is the same as milk because they both come from cows
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    So, 50mg in the nootrol?? Two caps?
    Per 1 cap.
    If you split the dose though like...1 am and 1 around 4pm everything should be good. 50mg is very low for caffeine.
    Even 100mg is low. Less than a small starbucks @120mg. Its just enough to give a small dopamine burst.

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It's sort of like saying beef is the same as milk because they both come from cows
    Yah or...saying eucalyptus bark is the same as eating koala toenails.
    Its just so far off as to be comical.

But of course we cant expect every person to be well educated and we CERTAINLY cant expect everything we see on the internet to be true so...for those of us who care about truth we have to be diligent. There was an argument on some other forum about the difference between BM extract and silkworm extract and BF7. All vastly different.

17. Interesting, I'm trying Nootropimax when it comes out and I'd like to compare to this.

I have one question that does not directly relate to your product, but in general. I have been taking Gkycopyrrolate for a few months for hyperhidrosis and I love it, it helps so much. I never noticed any issues since starting it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm weary of the long term side effects.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrronium_bromide
    It is an anticholinergic, but is said to not cross the BBB. My understanding, which is like me trying to tell you what something written in Chinese says, is that it blocks the acetylcholine at the muscarinic receptors? Which since it doesn't cross the BBB made me think it would not effect the brain levels of acetylcholine, but just stop it from doing its thing at other parts of the body which in turn reduces sweating.

Like I said I am so lost when I try reading about it and I haven't in a few months, I'm sure you know of it, or could read over the wiki page and be able to translate it in 30 seconds.

My prescribing doctor will have no idea I'm sure, and there are no neurologists on my insurance at the moment for me to see just to ask about it.

I am not asking for medical advice, just your opinion on what is happening when taking this specific anticholinergic. and I apologize if it's more complex than I am thinking. I know you're busy and you aren't here to help me personally so no worries if you can't or won't help.

18. I'm not as intelligent on this subject as you guys are, but I was lucky enough to be one of the original testers for this. It's not very often that we come across a product that does exactly what it claims to, but this one does. I don't know exactly how it works, but I watched my test results improve noticeably every time. Day to day tasks became easier, grasping concepts and new ideas came quicker, memory improved. This is the kind of thing that can make an incredible change in someone's life. Thanks to @brundel for his hard work and dedication to bring something like this to the market place. I for one will be buying at least a 6 month supply as soon as that link comes up.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Thanks bro.
    Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
    May not have a label but I can ship yours tomorrow or the next day.

20. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Interesting, I'm trying Nootropimax when it comes out and I'd like to compare to this.

I have one question that does not directly relate to your product, but in general. I have been taking Gkycopyrrolate for a few months for hyperhidrosis and I love it, it helps so much. I never noticed any issues since starting it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm weary of the long term side effects.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrronium_bromide
    It is an anticholinergic, but is said to not cross the BBB. My understanding, which is like me trying to tell you what something written in Chinese says, is that it blocks the acetylcholine at the muscarinic receptors? Which since it doesn't cross the BBB made me think it would not effect the brain levels of acetylcholine, but just stop it from doing its thing at other parts of the body which in turn reduces sweating.

Like I said I am so lost when I try reading about it and I haven't in a few months, I'm sure you know of it, or could read over the wiki page and be able to translate it in 30 seconds.

My prescribing doctor will have no idea I'm sure, and there are no neurologists on my insurance at the moment for me to see just to ask about it.

I am not asking for medical advice, just your opinion on what is happening when taking this specific anticholinergic. and I apologize if it's more complex than I am thinking. I know you're busy and you aren't here to help me personally so no worries if you can't or won't help.
    I dont know anything about this particular drug. My initial thoughts are that if it only reduces peripheral ACH you may be ok. At least short term.
    If your not experiencing any side effects it may not be a concern. Im sure if this were an issue there would be some mention of it and a quick search yielded nothing. As long as you have your issues in check and side effects are not present I wouldnt worry too much.
    Again though Im not a DR and cant give medical advice at all. So if your worried talk to the prescribing Dr.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
    Thanks brother, but can you just add it to the order I'm placing? No point in paying shipping on one bottle, when I'll be placing an order anyway. But whatever is easiest for you.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Thanks brother, but can you just add it to the order I'm placing? No point in paying shipping on one bottle, when I'll be placing an order anyway. But whatever is easiest for you.
    Ill PM

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Thanks bro.
    Can we order without a label? I don't need any pretty label, unless of course chewing on it helps somehow!

24. So excited to run this at a higher dose !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics