NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 20 of 20 First ... 181920

1. So is Nootrol still the best on the market?

2. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    So is Nootrol still the best on the market?
    Far as I'm concerned it is.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Far as I'm concerned it is.
    Are you taking consistently or do you take breaks?

4. Personally I take it Monday - Thursday. 2 caps when I first wake up. I usually do about 15 min of ab work and then make breakfast. It works better for me If I take it on an empty stomach.
    So 4 days on 3 days off.
    After 2 months of this I take 2 weeks off. and start over again.
    There are a few strategies to cycling noops.

My wife takes 2 in the morning with her coffee 5 days a week. she doesn't eat breakfast.
    After about 4 months (almost done with 3 bottles) of this she started to get a little brain fog and has been off for about 3 weeks. She got rid of the fog after 5 or so days of not taking if I remember correctly.
    She just asked me the other day if she should start taking them again (She misses it). I told her that was up to her. Not sure if she started taking them again or not.
    She deals with people all day and has to be quick to answer, She can tell a difference when she is taking them and when she isn't. She is a big time believer in NOOTROL.

This helps me most with my piss poor memory. And I just feel smarter. of course I'm just an old dumb jock. My wife is the smart one.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Personally I take it Monday - Thursday. 2 caps when I first wake up. I usually do about 15 min of ab work and then make breakfast. It works better for me If I take it on an empty stomach.
    So 4 days on 3 days off.
    After 2 months of this I take 2 weeks off. and start over again.
    There are a few strategies to cycling noops.

My wife takes 2 in the morning with her coffee 5 days a week. she doesn't eat breakfast.
    After about 4 months (almost done with 3 bottles) of this she started to get a little brain fog and has been off for about 3 weeks. She got rid of the fog after 5 or so days of not taking if I remember correctly.
    She just asked me the other day if she should start taking them again (She misses it). I told her that was up to her. Not sure if she started taking them again or not.
    She deals with people all day and has to be quick to answer, She can tell a difference when she is taking them and when she isn't. She is a big time believer in NOOTROL.

This helps me most with my piss poor memory. And I just feel smarter. of course I'm just an old dumb jock. My wife is the smart one.
    Awesome, thanks for the thorough explanation! I deal with people constantly throughout my work days and have to make decisions so I am thinking this may help. I like that this nootropic is not stuffed with stimulants. I think I will pick up 2-3 bottles and see how it goes!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the thorough explanation! I deal with people constantly throughout my work days and have to make decisions so I am thinking this may help. I like that this nootropic is not stuffed with stimulants. I think I will pick up 2-3 bottles and see how it goes!
    There are discount codes. might try Mark15 for 15% off. If that doesn't work let me know.

7. Just bought 3

8. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    Just bought 3
    Post up a quick review when you can. curious to see how it works for you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Post up a quick review when you can. curious to see how it works for you?
    Will do! Will start next week when I receive.

10. Just cracked a can of Nootrol!

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Just cracked a can of Nootrol!
    Nootrol is the Bomb.
    I cycle it with Prolactrone. 2 months Nootrol 1 month prolactrone 2 months nootrol 1 month prolactrone.
    Its made some really significant improvements in how I feel, motivation etc.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

12. On day 4 of Nootrol. Like others have said, there really is not much of a "feel" to this like other nootropics but I can definitely tell something is working. My motivation is up and I have a lot more general energy throughout the day without getting cloudy-headed.

Anyways, I look forward to continuing use of Nootrol since I now have 5 bottles stashed!

13. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    On day 4 of Nootrol. Like others have said, there really is not much of a "feel" to this like other nootropics but I can definitely tell something is working. My motivation is up and I have a lot more general energy throughout the day without getting cloudy-headed.

Anyways, I look forward to continuing use of Nootrol since I now have 5 bottles stashed!
    Good to hear that it's working for you. I agree with you on the motivation and clear headed. It really helps me multitask at work.

14. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    On day 4 of Nootrol. Like others have said, there really is not much of a "feel" to this like other nootropics but I can definitely tell something is working. My motivation is up and I have a lot more general energy throughout the day without getting cloudy-headed.

Its interesting because I "feel" Prolactrone for example because of the strong dopamine kick.
    Nootrol is more like I feel well rested and clear headed.
    Overall though my memory seems MUCH better. I have a terrible memory and Nootrol for sure has made a positive impact.
    Its performance based more than making you feel different.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  15. NOOTROL FAQ!

@brundel started taking nootrol again but I am taking a different medication than what I previously took with nootrol.
    Any reason to think hydroxyzine would have a negative interaction?

16. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    @brundel started taking nootrol again but I am taking a different medication than what I previously took with nootrol.
    Any reason to think hydroxyzine would have a negative interaction?
    Hydroxyzine is like a weak version of Benadryl..

17. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Hydroxyzine is like a weak version of Benadryl..
    Yeah, I didn't fully understand the use for anxiety and I can't say that it works all that great either.

I went ahead and tried nootrol, only one ingredient looked as thought it could have a negative interaction...day two is when the negative effects of mixing nootrol with hydroxyzine really set in. I was getting bad anxiety and panic attacks. Stopped taking both medecine and nootrol and went back to just the medecine...it creates some anxiety just on it's own but the panic attacks that would last for a few minutes stopped.

Really odd interaction.

18. That's super weird.. cuz hydroxyzine did literally nothing to me.. didn't even help my allergies.. pretty sure it's effects on anxiety are mediated via placebo because it's not strong enough of a sedative to actually do anything for calming in the way even Benadryl can..

19. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    That's super weird.. cuz hydroxyzine did literally nothing to me.. didn't even help my allergies.. pretty sure it's effects on anxiety are mediated via placebo because it's not strong enough of a sedative to actually do anything for calming in the way even Benadryl can..
    Placebo would sound about right, I honestly maintain my anxiety symptoms all day so idk.

20. Anybody know where the best deal is right now? Coupon codes or rep discount code?

21. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    Anybody know where the best deal is right now? Coupon codes or rep discount code?
    Currently we are running a NOOTROL specific sale.
    Use code BRAIN for 30% off.
    Its not gonna get better than this so stock up while its on sale.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

22. @brundel is there any concern with dosing GABA at night before bed while taking Nootrol? I've been taking 750mg at night before bed to kind of relax me and "shut things down", and it seems to be working. Not a very powerful effect, but subtle and I think it puts me in a state that makes it easier for me to fall asleep. I'd imagine that GABA and Nootrol have opposite effects, so is there any concern here? I usually take the GABA around 11:00pm. I'll be starting the Nootrol later this week. I'd imagine that most days my 1st dose will be around 7-8am and my 2nd dose would be around 4:00pm. Thoughts?

23. Thanks so much for the coupon, Brundel! I just grabbed 2 more bottles.

For anyone who's curious, what works great for me is to take one Nootrol with one Nootropimax. That combination is dynomite.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Currently we are running a NOOTROL specific sale.
    Use code BRAIN for 30% off.
    Its not gonna get better than this so stock up while its on sale.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ripple2352 View Post
    @brundel is there any concern with dosing GABA at night before bed while taking Nootrol? I've been taking 750mg at night before bed to kind of relax me and "shut things down", and it seems to be working. Not a very powerful effect, but subtle and I think it puts me in a state that makes it easier for me to fall asleep. I'd imagine that GABA and Nootrol have opposite effects, so is there any concern here? I usually take the GABA around 11:00pm. I'll be starting the Nootrol later this week. I'd imagine that most days my 1st dose will be around 7-8am and my 2nd dose would be around 4:00pm. Thoughts?
    No there are no reasons to not combine these. They do work differently but taking GABA at night is perfectly fine.
    Plus Nootrol is slightly stimulating so its nice to be able to take something sedating at night.
    I also like chamomile at night. Its got lots of apigenin which is like a natural benzo.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq