NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 16 of 16 First ... 141516

1. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    The past two days I seem to notice being energized and motivated. Nootrol related or placebo not sure nor do I really care at the moment...just happy to be feeling this way.
    You're right -- as long is you're feeling the effects, who cares if it's placebo.

HOWEVER, I will say I bought another highly regarded noot several months ago and never noticed a change at all. When I started taking Nootrol, I definitely felt different -- a bit more energy, motivation, and focus -- even after the first day. So, if it was going to be placebo, you'd expect I'd have felt on the other product, too.

I'm on my second bottle and the contrast is no longer felt, because I'm taking 2 a day every day, but I am convinced it's having a positive impact on my productivity.

PS: I'm 55 and have been feeling the effects of aging on my brain. This is a god-send.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

2. Has anyone else noticed a drop in libido when taking Nootrol?

My drop began soon after I started taking Nootrol. But, it's one of several changes, so it could be anything. I'm just trying to figure out what's causing it.

Anyone?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a drop in libido when taking Nootrol?

My drop began soon after I started taking Nootrol. But, it's one of several changes, so it could be anything. I'm just trying to figure out what's causing it.

Anyone?
    I haven't noticed any change in libido.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post

Anyone?
    On my 3rd bottle and definitely no drop.....

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post

Anyone?
    Hard to say whats causing this.
    Might be serotonin levels are high.
    Might not be related to Nootrol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   

6. Just picked up 4 more bottles. These ones were even sealed lol. Really good stuff, a lot of nootropics I've taken I've felt do more harm than good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    On my 3rd bottle and definitely no drop.....
    Care to express what u think from running 3 bottles for everyone?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Care to express what u think from running 3 bottles for everyone?
    Definitely helps with analytics, clear thinking, and focus. HOWEVER - be prepared to have a much clearer perspective on where you are in life.....which can be very helpful but not always very happy. Just saying.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Definitely helps with analytics, clear thinking, and focus. HOWEVER - be prepared to have a much clearer perspective on where you are in life.....which can be very helpful but not always very happy. Just saying.
    Good to hear. That's all that was expected.

Oh I see where realizing you not where u really thought in life lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. Going for fourth bottle?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Perfectly stated. Some of the original trial guys mentioned a feeling of euphoria, but I never noticed that. Tanks description is about as spot on as you can get, IMO. And I picked up 6 bottles on the release. At this point, it's something I plan on taking daily.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Good to hear. That's all that was expected.

Oh I see where realizing you not where u really thought in life lol.

Glad you enjoyed it. Going for fourth bottle?
    Fa shaw. I finally feel like the smartest guy in the room....

12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Perfectly stated. Some of the original trial guys mentioned a feeling of euphoria, but I never noticed that. Tanks description is about as spot on as you can get, IMO. And I picked up 6 bottles on the release. At this point, it's something I plan on taking daily.
    No euphoria, but definitely clearer thinking. I wish I had this years ago....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Fa shaw. I finally feel like the smartest guy in the room with an underwear hat....

Fixed it for ya @Tank999!!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. I have only been on it for the past 8 days, but it has been consistently effective for me. Mental clarity and sharpness has been quite noticeable. I have good energy that feels very natural. Motivation has been the biggest plus for me so far.

15. * Memorial Day Sales @ Nutriverse *

Don't miss an opportunity to snag some Nootrol at 25% off when u stack code AM5 with our 20% off autodiscounts. This BLR sale doesn't come around very often ; )
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

16. The site says Nootrol is excluded from the Black Lion Drive Sale.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    The site says Nootrol is excluded from the Black Lion Drive Sale.
    That's some old literature from when we were offering Nootrol for the first time some months back. Looks to be available at discount now
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    That's some old literature from when we were offering Nootrol for the first time some months back. Looks to be available at discount now
    I will be picking up the double pack shortly. I only purchased one bottle to test it out since many noots fail on me. I am 10 days in and I know it's for real now and the best multi-ingredient noot product I have tried so far.

19. Okay, the text saying it's excluded is still there, but when you add to cart, the sale price is applied.

Thanks!

20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I will be picking up the double pack shortly. I only purchased one bottle to test it out since many noots fail on me. I am 10 days in and I know it's for real now and the best multi-ingredient noot product I have tried so far.
    Glad you decided to give it a shot.
    Its amazing how well this stuff works compared to most noots I have used. Almost all give me brain fog and depression. This is of course because dopamine and serotonin are crashing. Nootrol is different though and increases Acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin for all the benefits of increased brain function plus an overall positive feeling.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Okay, the text saying it's excluded is still there, but when you add to cart, the sale price is applied.

Thanks!
    It sure is, I'll look into amending the text as well - good eye!

::: orders more FD2 in the meantime:::
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

22. Hi from Australia

Apologies if this has been covered already, do we know if there are any negative effects with Anti-depressants at all? Specifically SSRI's
    Great to see the support and positive reports on all the BLR products. It would be great to see them available direct over here.

Cheers

23. Quote Originally Posted by brojas8386 View Post
    Hi from Australia

Apologies if this has been covered already, do we know if there are any negative effects with Anti-depressants at all? Specifically SSRI's
    Great to see the support and positive reports on all the BLR products. It would be great to see them available direct over here.

Cheers
    I dont know of any research that indicates any of the ingredients will have a negative impact. The primary concern would be too much serotonin which causes "serotonin syndrome". Can be pretty ugly.
    If your taking an ssri or any psych meds and want to tinker with nootropics do so slowly and stop if any symptom of your disease show or any sides show.
    Can always try 1 cap 2 to 3 times a week for a week or 2 and then slowly increase dose.

24. Thanks for that Brundel

I will purchase some and give it a shot, I'm an entrepreneur who would benefit from the focus and brain improvements that Nootrol will offer.
    Love your products and appreciate all the work you put in.

Cheers

25. Quote Originally Posted by brojas8386 View Post
    Thanks for that Brundel

I will purchase some and give it a shot, I'm an entrepreneur who would benefit from the focus and brain improvements that Nootrol will offer.
    Love your products and appreciate all the work you put in.

Cheers
    Thanks brother.
    Enjoy it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics