NOOTROL FAQ!

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

1. nvm question was already answered in the thread.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Brundel has said it should be fine to continue indefinitely with no need to cycle.
    Thank you guys! Appreciate the support
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dholmes90 View Post
    Thanks guys - Getting Nootrol sometime in the mail today! Will start it first thing tomorrow morning. Pardon me if this sounds ignorant, but how long can this be ran? Like for 8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off for instance...or is it something that can always be used without having to worry about cycling it
    Yah this has been designed to run long term.
    We have guys who have been on it for 4 months now and they are still loving it. These guys are on me constantly for new bottles. 20% increase in IQ and big improvements in memory and reaction times can make a huge difference in your life and how you operate in the world. At work, school, even socially. So once people experience the difference they dont want to go back
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah this has been designed to run long term.
    We have guys who have been on it for 4 months now and they are still loving it. These guys are on me constantly for new bottles. 20% increase in IQ and big improvements in memory and reaction times can make a huge difference in your life and how you operate in the world. At work, school, even socially. So once people experience the difference they dont want to go back
    H3ll I can't wait for a 5% increase let alone 20!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    H3ll I can't wait for a 5% increase let alone 20!
    Yah a 20% increase is enough to significantly impact your life.
    Plus if you feel more motivated, More focused and generally in a better mood your interactions with others improves.
    Then we add increased Memory, word recall, reaction time etc etc.
    This is a legit pill that turns you into a better functioning version of yourself. I cant imagine any person not wanting to use this.
    •   

6. Anyone taking two at once

7. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Anyone taking two at once
    Unless you plan on taking more than 2 caps I dont suggest it. Because you want to have the product actively working as long as possible in your system. If you dose all at once you get alot of action part of the day and none part of the day. Better to split. Unless you plan on taking more later.

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Unless you plan on taking more than 2 caps I dont suggest it. Because you want to have the product actively working as long as possible in your system. If you dose all at once you get alot of action part of the day and none part of the day. Better to split. Unless you plan on taking more later.
    I've never felt the need to take more than 1 at a time. I fine that 1 cap does help me focus and gives me a bit more "motivation" to be productive.

I normally take 2 a day, but I do find the noticeable effects don't always last long enough to go from dose to dose, so on occasion, I do take 3 a day, morning, early afternoon, and early evening for a full day of productivity.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

9. I also do three a day, but haven't double dosed yet.
    @Kaprice how are you liking it?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I also do three a day, but haven't double dosed yet.
    @Kaprice how are you liking it?
    I actually like it quite a bit. I went through an entire bottle of EvoMuse ClearEdge a few months ago and never noticed feeling any different. On this I do.

Within minutes of taking a cap, I feel my "motivational energy" go up and my brain fog go down. You could attribute that to placebo, but if that were the case, you'd think I'd have gotten similar results from ClearEdge, because I've had a very high degree of trust in Matt and his products.

I didn't bother with the tests, so I can't say I'm getting smarter or have faster reaction times, but I don't care. If all this does for me is help me improve my daily productivity it's a huge win for me. And it's been doing that.

I'm looking forward to playing chess with my son while on this because he's been beating me lately!

I'm hoping there's no danger of tolerance and I'm hoping BLR keeps this stuff in stock for the rest of my life!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

11. One of the things I've noticed, though, is I still have to make conscious decisions and exert self control -- because while nootrol helps with focus and motivation, it's way too easy to let that motivation be focus on frivolous things rather than on productive things.

So, I need to first get my self pyched up about the project I'm working on and then take Nootrol. Otherwise, I find myself being very focused on computer games or surfing the net!

12. I've been double dosing in the am. Really nice waking up with it. I take 1 later in the day again. One thing I've noticed since starting nootrol, I've been using different words that I don't usually say when speaking with people. My wife noticed it and said something to me several times now. I've also noticed that my thought processes seem much shorter than usual, I don't have to spend as much time thinking about things as I used to.

13. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    I've been double dosing in the am. Really nice waking up with it. I take 1 later in the day again. One thing I've noticed since starting nootrol, I've been using different words that I don't usually say when speaking with people. My wife noticed it and said something to me several times now. I've also noticed that my thought processes seem much shorter than usual, I don't have to spend as much time thinking about things as I used to.
    So, you really notice a big difference with the double dose in the morning?

14. I've been taking one with half a scoop of edge of insanity been liking that.

15. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    edge of insanity
    Got a link? Or mfr name?

EDIT: Is it this one? PSYCHO PHARMA -- a pre workout drink?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    So, you really notice a big difference with the double dose in the morning?
    Yes I notice a difference for sure, but I'm pretty sensitive to things. I seem to feel/notice things most other people don't.

17. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    Yes I notice a difference for sure, but I'm pretty sensitive to things. I seem to feel/notice things most other people don't.
    Seems to me if you were pretty sensitive to things you wouldn't need to double the recommended dosing!

18. Feeling surprisingly decent amount of positive effects. One negative - less patience for idiots....

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Feeling surprisingly decent amount of positive effects. One negative - less patience for idiots....
    But you already had that issue, didn't you?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

20. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Seems to me if you were pretty sensitive to things you wouldn't need to double the recommended dosing!
    I upped the dosing on this because I have low dopamine levels, I'll probably go back to 2/day very soon. Playing it by ear for the moment.

21. Strange how people differ, coz I am feeling nothing from this thus far

22. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Strange how people differ, coz I am feeling nothing from this thus far
    I bought bunch of stuff that were praised on this forum and not felt much too so will see it this product will be a hit or miss for me since hard to really measure brain effects.

@brundel - why you went with a bottle this size where 60 caps only takes half of the space?

Would be more convenient to have smaller bottle for users to carry it in pocket + material used for 1 bottle could be used to make 2 bottles so less pollution to environment showing company cares to be a bit eco friendly by using less material (not half of bottle just being "wasted").

Not having even cotton ball or sealed bottle looks less professional and feels like launch of this product was rushed.

Don't get me wrong I value your effort in putting new products that's why I bought many of your products.
    But if you take so much care into making nice labels then you should think about stuff like size of the bottle and other details telling your new or first time buyers that BLR is a company that thinks on every step and details what goes inside bottle too (not just what goes inside capsules).

This way instead of a WOW effect, new client could go like wtf bottle double the size, no protective sealing on top of the bottle, no cotton inside hmm like work of an amateur company.

I hope you take all what I wrote as a positive critique since I only want you and your company great success and also your new clients or 1st time buyers to get great experience all the way.

If such critique is not welcomed then no worry I can stop writing my thoughts about BLR new products or what bothers me or what could be improved to make BLR even more awesome company in the future.

23. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Strange how people differ, coz I am feeling nothing from this thus far
    That's unfortunate.

But, yeah, my understanding of supplements is that they are really only effective when filling a void. If a person is lacking "Element X" then a supplement that supplies Element X will have a strong impact. But if another person has plenty of the element in their system, they're not going to notice an improvement by adding more of that element.

Are you generally already fairly well focused and motivated? Quick response times? Good memory?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    @brundel - why you went with a bottle this size where 60 caps only takes half of the space?

Would be more convenient to have smaller bottle for users to carry it in pocket + material used for 1 bottle could be used to make 2 bottles so less pollution to environment showing company cares to be a bit eco friendly by using less material (not half of bottle just being "wasted").

Not having even cotton ball or sealed bottle looks less professional and feels like launch of this product was rushed.
    I'm not Brundel, but usually a company will order a large lot of a single bottle size that's big enough to hold their largest offering and then use that even for smaller offerings. It's way cheaper than ordering, storing, and sorting multiple bottle sizes.

The lack of cotton or a sealed bottle is a good point, though. OTOH, I'm glad he didn't delay the offering to make everything perfect. The product came and was not damaged in any way from lack of cotton or seal.

The most important thing is that it just works.

25. Maybe when things smooth out make each product a different color capsule.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I actually like it quite a bit. I went through an entire bottle of EvoMuse ClearEdge a few months ago and never noticed feeling any different. On this I do.

Within minutes of taking a cap, I feel my "motivational energy" go up and my brain fog go down. You could attribute that to placebo, but if that were the case, you'd think I'd have gotten similar results from ClearEdge, because I've had a very high degree of trust in Matt and his products.

I didn't bother with the tests, so I can't say I'm getting smarter or have faster reaction times, but I don't care. If all this does for me is help me improve my daily productivity it's a huge win for me. And it's been doing that.

I'm looking forward to playing chess with my son while on this because he's been beating me lately!

I'm hoping there's no danger of tolerance and I'm hoping IML keeps this stuff in stock for the rest of my life!
    Noooooooo!
    Not IML!!! LOL
    BLR.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    One of the things I've noticed, though, is I still have to make conscious decisions and exert self control -- because while nootrol helps with focus and motivation, it's way too easy to let that motivation be focus on frivolous things rather than on productive things.

So, I need to first get my self pyched up about the project I'm working on and then take Nootrol. Otherwise, I find myself being very focused on computer games or surfing the net!
    I think this is a positive sign though. It would seem to indicate dopamine is rising and the brain is seeking more by leaning toward things you like rather than work/school.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Feeling surprisingly decent amount of positive effects. One negative - less patience for idiots....
    This could be a positive. High acetylcholine levels tend to make me feel this way. Impatient, short. Even when I otherwise feel fantastic.

29. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Noooooooo!
    Not IML!!! LOL
    BLR.
    Oops. Corrected.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics