Viron question

1. Viron question

I'm using viron and want to get more tongkat than just the 250 mg in one cap but really don't want to use 20 mg of boron it seems like too much. Is there any other tongkat product that I can use in conjunction with viron SAFELY? I hope this makes sense

2. I'm confused into why? Viron is perfect and gives many benefits
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Because the upper tolerable limit for boron is 20 mg. I imagine 20 mg could cause some issues for people. I personally don't want to use more than 10 mg of boron I just want more tongkat

4. I think he means why do you want more tongkat? What effects are you getting from it now and what effects are you trying to obtain?

5. But to answer your question, check into NOW foods testo jack. There is like 3 different formulas though (100, 200, 300?) so you would have to see if any of them are solely tongkat
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I'm using viron and want to get more tongkat than just the 250 mg in one cap but really don't want to use 20 mg of boron it seems like too much. Is there any other tongkat product that I can use in conjunction with viron SAFELY? I hope this makes sense
    Another product with the most bang for your buck on TA would be Bioforge which has 300mg per capsule of Eurygold TA plus other goodies with 90 caps/bottle. It is a great product..

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Another product with the most bang for your buck on TA would be Bioforge which has 300mg per capsule of Eurygold TA plus other goodies with 90 caps/bottle. It is a great product..
    Do they still make that? Can never find it

8. The newest label has boron at 20 mg per capsule compared to 10 on the old one?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. Quick Question on ABE + Viron
    By John17548 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2016, 05:28 PM
  3. Viron questions
    By Stabsy in forum Black Lion Research