New BLR PCT just started.

969c1

Awards
This will be my first run of any BLR products. I have heard nothing but positive and thought this would be the perfect time to see for myself.
I just finished a 8 week run of LGD and Super DHEA. I never lost my sex drive but I did start to feel lethargic in the last 2 weeks. At my age of 46, I am still able to perform for my wife on demand! Mind you, it is only 2-3 minutes at a time, but then I must rest.
I ran out of the TD Super DHEA, so for the last 2 weeks I just took oral 50mg DHEA tabs, twice daily.
I have at hand Clomid for my PCT, but I do not like the sides I get from it. That is why I did some more research and came across BLR.
I started yesterday, taking 2 caps of Rebirth, 2 caps of Viron and 1 cap of Letrone daily. I will cycle the Viron as per instructions, 5 days on, 2 days off. I will run the Viron, Rebirth, and Letrone for 4 weeks and continue to run the Letrone solo for another 9-12 days after the 4 weeks. I will be taking OL's Triumph also as one of my staples.
I am looking forward to saying good bye to the lethargic feeling I sometimes get during cycles, near the end.
I will keep you posted as to how it goes, but I am looking forward to this!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good bro...! you doing any blood work... .?
brundel
halfhuman

969c1

Awards
No, I don't plan on doing any blood work as of now. I might make an appointment in the future for a check up, and will request one later. I just feel allot better since I stopped my cycle and started my PCT. It is still early, we will see how things go.