Nootropic testing- testers needed.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 111213

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    For now Im just gonna focus on getting the product info out. Well begin taking orders soon. Possibly tomorrow.

    Ill have to see about the canadian shipping. Most likely yes and if not well get product to someone who will.
    I'm in when you are ready. As a business owner and entrepreneur I am looking forward to this!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Johnybgood View Post
    I'm in when you are ready. As a business owner and entrepreneur I am looking forward to this!
    This is a legit tool that can increase your brain power.
    Its like turning the lights on in the dark.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  3. NOOTROL FAQ is up. About 50% of the info is up. Will fill it in over the next hour or so.
    NOOTROL FAQ!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    For now Im just gonna focus on getting the product info out. Well begin taking orders soon. Possibly tomorrow.

    Ill have to see about the canadian shipping. Most likely yes and if not well get product to someone who will.
    If your website will only ship inside USA then send some bottles to Nutriverse and/or TGB so we from Europe can get our hands on it too.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    If your website will only ship inside USA then send some bottles to Nutriverse and/or TGB so we from Europe can get our hands on it too.
    ^^^ This asap!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    If your website will only ship inside USA then send some bottles to Nutriverse and/or TGB so we from Europe can get our hands on it too.
    ^^^ +1
  7. BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DIESEL TEST Hardcore Testers Needed!!!!!!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 04:22 PM
  2. DIESEL TEST Hardcore Testers Needed!!!!!!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:59 PM
  3. Attention: AVANT LABS Testers Needed!
    By stryder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 05:41 PM
  4. Hypnotherapy CD Testers Needed
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Log in
Log in