Stack dose for impartial recovery after a pct

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
I ran osterine and my-677 for a couple months and experienced some shutdown. I ran nolva 20/20/10/10 and alpha max. It still seemed I wasn't back all the way (morning wood and slightly lower libido). I had test run during a physical just a couple weeks after pct and they came back lower than normal at 387.

I purchased follidrone, viron, rebirth, and letrone. I wanted input on dosing since I'm already partially recovered. I'm thinking follidrone at 3/day, viron/letrone 1/day 5/2, and rebirth 1 or 2 per day?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Id do viron and letrone at 2 a day letrone REALLY shines at 2 a day for me no joint issues and a VERY nice leaning effect! And rebirth 1 in the am 1 pm and youre set! Running mine like that too actually except I have follidrone 4/day letrone/viron 2 a day rebirth 2 a day

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran osterine and my-677 for a couple months and experienced some shutdown. I ran nolva 20/20/10/10 and alpha max. It still seemed I wasn't back all the way (morning wood and slightly lower libido). I had test run during a physical just a couple weeks after pct and they came back lower than normal at 387.

I purchased follidrone, viron, rebirth, and letrone. I wanted input on dosing since I'm already partially recovered. I'm thinking follidrone at 3/day, viron/letrone 1/day 5/2, and rebirth 1 or 2 per day?
Sorry it took so long to reply.
This looks like a fantastic run bro. Please let us know how its going. I would expect a good deal of progress from it even in PCT.

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
I was running rebirth 2/d, letrone 1/day 5/2, and viron 1/day 5/2 for the first week. One day I accidently took an extra letrone instead of rebirth in the pm, realized my mistake and took my second rebirth. I woke up with a raging boner, so I'm just doing all 3 at 2/day 5on/2off. It seems to be working as far as libido and EQ.

I did a follidrone run in the past and got great results. I'm up about 4 pounds in two weeks now. I'm looking to gain a tad slower and leaner, so I may just do a protein sparing fast on Sundays. Much like before, I've noticed great endurance and increased recovery. I usually cant handle weight training in the am and doing my MMA classes in the pm, but my body is adapting to the increased work. Great stuff thus far.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I def notice the Letrone when I take it as well.
Always leaner and drier with an ultra high libido.