FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 2 of 133 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    subbed on this - glanced over it and looks very interesting, very interesting.

will the release be announced here or on another thread?
    We are ready to go brother. TGB is posting everything up on the site. Of course it will be PRE SALE only. Meaning your bottles wont ship to you for about 7 days. In this case though I suggest a pre order. Once people start using this stuff and posting and logging stocks gonna dwindle fast.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    TGB is in the process of setting everything up. Pre sales will begin relatively soon.
    Just went there not yet, though
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yea the benefits of this stuff are extensive. I had to cut the writeup down by 50% all of which was cut from the ecklonia portion. Just because there is so much to tell about it. I literally scratched the surface with the writeup. Such an amazing seaweed.
    Reduced (LDL) cholesterol, reaction to reactive protein and cells. not sure what the dose will be (im sure we will find out soon) but absolutely right the benefits (if the dose is on par) are extensive. I doubt you will skimp on this.

cant wait to see this
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

4. Super !

5. Sub
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I was taking Ecklonia Cava in 2009/2010.
    It may also decrease high blood pressure and LDL
    always ahead of everyone Danes

7. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Reduced (LDL) cholesterol, reaction to reactive protein and cells. not sure what the dose will be (im sure we will find out soon) but absolutely right the benefits (if the dose is on par) are extensive. I doubt you will skimp on this.

cant wait to see this
    Absolutely did not skimp. There is more of the EC than anything else
    you guys can see why.
    Like I was saying before...I had to cut the EC part of the writeup in half just to keep it from being too long to keep peoples attention but frankly there is alot more to tell about this stuff. Most of the things I mentioned were just...like snippits. For example its ability to shuttle nutrients into muscle tissue is SUPER important. Post training GLUT4 increases uptake of nutrients into muscle tissue. EC keeps this turned on beyond the normal post training "anabolic window".

8. Can't wait to see logs on this, it looks revolutionary for sure.

9. Can't wait to give this a shot!

10. I remember year(s) ago when I gave some random unknown guy/company (brundel/BLR) my money for Follidrone and was very impressed with it. Here's to another time I'm doing it (although neither are unknown anymore). Waiting for the presale patiently!

11. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I remember year(s) ago when I gave some random unknown guy/company (brundel/BLR) my money for Follidrone and was very impressed with it. Here's to another time I'm doing it (although neither are unknown anymore). Waiting for the presale patiently!
    Thanks brother. I appreciate your support.
    You wont be disappointed.

12. In for later. Need to read this

13. Can one can assume it'll be 50+ for normal retail?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Can one can assume it'll be 50+ for normal retail?
    Yes sir.
    This stuff is costing more than the OG foll by a strong margin. Like back when epicatechin was 2500$ a kg because only we were using it.
    Now Epi 99% is in the 750-850 range but of course we now have 5 other ingredient. The Quercetin niacin co crystals are not a common ingredient.
    You cant get it anywhere except for custom synthesis.
    Ultimately..yes lol. 50$ is a reasonable expectation for normal retail price.

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yea the benefits of this stuff are extensive. I had to cut the writeup down by 50% all of which was cut from the ecklonia portion. Just because there is so much to tell about it. I literally scratched the surface with the writeup. Such an amazing seaweed.
    This is also something to mention:

Enhancement of Human Hair Growth Using Ecklonia cava Polyphenols.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...cklonia%20Cava

The anti-aging properties of a human placental hydrolysate combined with dieckol isolated from Ecklonia cava.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...cklonia%20Cava

Efficacy and safety of a dieckol-rich extract (AG-dieckol) of brown algae, Ecklonia cava, in pre-diabetic individuals: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed...20Cava%20human

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes sir.
    This stuff is costing more than the OG foll by a strong margin. Like back when epicatechin was 2500$ a kg because only we were using it.
    Now Epi 99% is in the 750-850 range but of course we now have 5 other ingredient. The Quercetin niacin co crystals are not a common ingredient.
    You cant get it anywhere except for custom synthesis.
    Ultimately..yes lol. 50$ is a reasonable expectation for normal retail price.
    No problem. Was just wondering. I'll spend as much as it takes if the product is effective. Epicatechin allowed me to have sick density for my workouts which made my workouts very productive and time efficient. I love the ingredient, so I can hopefully look forward to the other ingredients you've got in Folli2.0

17. Order in already. 2 bottles

18. Um ok yes
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Brundel is this hitting Lockout too?
    I can facilitate if the order isn't in yet.

Will test this, EC looks like a new fun addition.

This is where I remind you that once upon a time I named Rebirth in a promo and was never hooked up...

Jk I can pay
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

20. Quick question here, @brundel i was under the impression that we don't want anti I around our workouts. With flos catharmi being such a strong Cox 2 inhibitor, wouldn't it work against what we want from a workout?

21. Everytime I see EC in this thread I immediately think of Ephedrine+Caffeine....

22. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Quick question here, i was under the impression that we don't want anti I around our workouts. With flos catharmi being such a strong Cox 2 inhibitor, wouldn't it work against what we want from a workout?
    I was curious about that too tbh I'm sure there's a good explanation for it jw what that is
  23. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Everytime I see EC in this thread I immediately think of Ephedrine+Caffeine....
    Lmao same. Now we have two awesome ec's at our disposal. U got me all antsy now. Been off since Jan. Starting 6 month on in May ... Counting the days to greatness

24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Brundel is this hitting Lockout too?
    I can facilitate if the order isn't in yet.

Will test this, EC looks like a new fun addition.

This is where I remind you that once upon a time I named Rebirth in a promo and was never hooked up...

Jk I can pay
    Lol I havnt had time to even talk to Lockout about it but Im certain they will want to pick some up.
    So for sure mention it to them so as soon as the exclusive pre sale is over they have an order in for stock.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM