FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 164 of 164 First ... 162163164

1. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Isn’t Vector dosed at 6 pills per day?

So would you do 2-breakfast, 2-lunch, and 2-dinner for Vector? With 2 pills dosed before workout?

Also is it better to take with food or 30-45 mins prior? Only reason I ask is cuz some GDA’s are dosed that way

In addition to the above I’m stacking this with a laxogenin supp. What would be your opinion on dosing with everything above? Just don’t want to affect the absorption of any of the pills.

Thanks again!
    FD2 isn't really a GDA it does mimic GDA's a bit. I always take my FD2 with food or with a sports drink if taken pre workout. I never got Hypo on it but some have reported this.

As far as laxo. FD2 absorption package should help. I'm assuming is oral Laxo and not TD ?
    Never used Laxo orals so I can't really answer this from experience.

I never dosed my VECTOR pre workout unless it worked out that way on the weekend. Note: I'm very anal and use reminders to take my supplements.
    Taking 2ea. FD2 Pre workout I really liked!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Just starting fd 2.0 again and the hunger is killing me, even keto! It’s been so long since I ran it for an extended period of time. Does anyone ever get used to the hunger or does it last the entire run? I don’t remember.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Just starting fd 2.0 again and the hunger is killing me, even keto! It’s been so long since I ran it for an extended period of time. Does anyone ever get used to the hunger or does it last the entire run? I don’t remember.
    The hunger becomes managable after a couple of bottles. Have a great run!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    The hunger becomes managable after a couple of bottles. Have a great run!
    Couple bottles...that’s a long time to wait it out lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM