FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 163 of 163 First ... 161162163

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I think @paul56778 has double dosed before.
    Yes and endurance and fat loss progress was increased, it works awesome at 6 caps split 3 ways per day, 2 in the am 2 pre workout and 2 post workout and even better with high carbs, just it become more expensive.


  2. I am yet to try out vector but when i do and my younger brother does i will update with our results on it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    So I just finished my first month on fd2. Honestly the first two-three weeks didnít notice much but by the fourth week started to notice some serious gains/pumps in and out of the gym. I just have a few questions if you guys can help me out here.

    1. Should I cycle off for a period of time?

    2. What synergistically should I try with FD2? And why?
    (Currently on creatine, bcaa, and some pre-meal GDAís)

    3. Do we have any coupons/discount codes I can use for the FD2? Or whatever other synergistic supplements you guys recommend?

    Thanks in advance
    Just like most real anabolic products it takes a bit for the effects to build enough to see visible results.
    4 weeks seems like the spot where things really start to shine and most long time users will attest that it gets better tha longer you use it.
    I know guys who have been on Follidrone non stop for years.
    No need to cycle as its not suppressive in any way.

    It stacks exceptionally well with Vector
    and it stacks well with Viron.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  4. @brundel - how is the pre coming together?
    Vector has changed my 50 year old body btw - great stuff bro - keep up the good work.

  5. @brundel + one cannot wait for pre, also any updates on other products, also your acne supplement has gone many along time ago, what do you recommend for bacne which i have suffered from during my teen years and still have problems with. I cannot seem to get accutane but am after something decent?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @brundel - how is the pre coming together?
    Vector has changed my 50 year old body btw - great stuff bro - keep up the good work.
    We are still running tests. Have some really great stuff going into it though.
    Some will be new and some will be modestly novel but overall there isnt anything like this.
    Im aiming for late summer.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @brundel + one cannot wait for pre, also any updates on other products, also your acne supplement has gone many along time ago, what do you recommend for bacne which i have suffered from during my teen years and still have problems with. I cannot seem to get accutane but am after something decent?
    for acne do=
    b5/pantothenic acid and lcarnitine.
    B5 3 grams twice a day.
    L carnitine .750 to 1 gram with each 3g b5.
    You will notice things starting to dry out after a week or 2 and less and less new acne forming. Clears me up about 80% on cycle and 100% off.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Yes and endurance and fat loss progress was increased, it works awesome at 6 caps split 3 ways per day, 2 in the am 2 pre workout and 2 post workout and even better with high carbs, just it become more expensive.
    That seems really expensive. Essentially 100 bucks a month in just that supplement. Do you feel itís underdosed?

  9. Have just tried the first version of FD when it was released. Don’t remember what I actually thought about it but I have the FD2, Vector, and Nootrol on it’s way and will give them a go with the last 4 weeks of my Rebirth/Letrone/Viron stack.

    BLR is not good for my wallet... ��

  10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    for acne do=
    b5/pantothenic acid and lcarnitine.
    B5 3 grams twice a day.
    L carnitine .750 to 1 gram with each 3g b5.
    You will notice things starting to dry out after a week or 2 and less and less new acne forming. Clears me up about 80% on cycle and 100% off.
    Thanks man, appreciate your input / feedback

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    That seems really expensive. Essentially 100 bucks a month in just that supplement. Do you feel it’s underdosed?
    No, 3 caps works well enough, there is probably around 30-40% of a boost so it is better but i did end up going back to 3 caps per day, you could do 2x twice a day for 4 caps to be more cost effective.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    for acne do=
    b5/pantothenic acid and lcarnitine.
    B5 3 grams twice a day.
    L carnitine .750 to 1 gram with each 3g b5.
    You will notice things starting to dry out after a week or 2 and less and less new acne forming. Clears me up about 80% on cycle and 100% off.
    Currently taking 2 grams of L-Carnitine per day will have to add in the pantothenic acid / b5

  13. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Currently taking 2 grams of L-Carnitine per day will have to add in the pantothenic acid / b5
    Yup just do 3x 2g doses. Stuff dries me out QUICK.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    That seems really expensive. Essentially 100 bucks a month in just that supplement. Do you feel it’s underdosed?
    There are very solid doses in FD2.
    Highest dose of ecklonia cava Ive seen. For example.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    for acne do=
    b5/pantothenic acid and lcarnitine.
    B5 3 grams twice a day.
    L carnitine .750 to 1 gram with each 3g b5.
    You will notice things starting to dry out after a week or 2 and less and less new acne forming. Clears me up about 80% on cycle and 100% off.
    @brundel
    I have just got my Pantothenic Acid 500 mg Capsules from NOW Foods, so 12 of them per day to get 6 grams,

    Also have a range of L-Carnitine supplements and always take 2 grams per day anyway, so i just start with adding in the B5 Pantothenic Acid, can you just take all 12 caps of Pantothenic Acid in one go.

  16. I would split them up. It can cause gastro issues otherwise as its just alot of vit b at once.
    I think do 3x doses. 2g each plus 750-1g lcarn.

    For me things start to dry up within 2 weeks or so.
    Remember current acne needs to pass. So stuff thats about to surface will still be there for a while and you will still see some new sites.
    But things will start to slow and new acne will slow alot.
    After a couple of weeks youll notice the old stuff has dried out and new acne formation slows.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  17. A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

    The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

    Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  18. Time to share.

    The protocol:

    FD2 was started on 7/21/2018. 3 caps/day, 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening.

    Vector was added to FD2 on 8/25/2018. 6 caps/day, 2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 evening with the FD2.

    HH6 was also in the mix to keep supplementation, diet, and training consistent. Any "changes" should be due to the addition of FD2 and Vector only sans typically out of control stuff like potential added stress from work, home, etc

    Update 9/15/2018:
    FD2 really didn't feel like it did anything for the first 2.5 weeks. AFTER 2.5 weeks, interestingly, started noticing and feeling more fullness from seemingly sustained pumps. NO increase in appetite, NO increase in strength, definitive increase in lethargy. But like I said....an interesting fullness was happening. Not sure if it can be described as perhaps intramuscular water retention pressure, but it is a good feeling. Somehow though, unlike others' reports, no strength or endurance increases really noted.

    After about a month on FD2, still felt a bit of the sustained fullness but it never exceeded what was attained after 2.5 weeks. Enter Vector.

    After addition of Vector for 1 week, began to note INCREASED feeling of fullness. There is a definite increase noted by shirts being much tighter around shoulders and arms primarily. Appetite DID increase, but did NOT add too much extra calories (at this time) to test the effect of the combination on its own without the extra fuel. I DID increase the calories for a couple days due to the appetite increase, but noted waistline increasing slightly when this was done, so backed off.

    Today started to note an increase in exercise endurance, but no increases in strength. Noted that I am having to time meals around lethargy periods to combat the effect; others have noted that their blood sugar levels crashed after taking the combo (or singularly by themselves) and I am most likely NO different, though I am not monitoring blood sugar levels at this time.

    I AM monitoring hormone levels, liver and kidney function, and can report there has been NO changes to LH, FSH, Testosterone (total or free), estrodiol, DHT, or SHBG compared to earlier blood work. Only took 1 test though so far during the run.

    Discussion:
    It is still early, but I think I'm a believer in the combo of FD2 + Vector (gonna call the combo FD2V from here on out) being anabolic. There is DEFINITE sustained fullness for me which I absolutely love. I do think, but I will need to start monitoring blood sugar levels, that the combo affects blood sugar levels. I DO believe that if I increased my calorie level that I would be gaining weight and strength that normally accompanies weight gain, but somehow the combo is not able to keep adipose acccumulation (for me) from happening when calories go significantly higher (again, only did this for 2 days though).

    Unlike some other posts I have seen on the Vector thread, I DO NOT believe the combo affects hormone levels at all...at least not for me. But I'm not looking at this combo to do that.

    This has definitely been an interesting run so far. The fullness and burgeoning endurance increase is most welcome even without calorie increase. I might try and increase the calories as BLR advises, but I will be monitoring my waistline VERY closely when I do this. I am not interested in size for the sake of size; it needs to be lean gains.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Experimenter View Post
    Time to share.

    The protocol:

    FD2 was started on 7/21/2018. 3 caps/day, 1 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening.

    Vector was added to FD2 on 8/25/2018. 6 caps/day, 2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 evening with the FD2.

    HH6 was also in the mix to keep supplementation, diet, and training consistent. Any "changes" should be due to the addition of FD2 and Vector only sans typically out of control stuff like potential added stress from work, home, etc

    Update 9/15/2018:
    FD2 really didn't feel like it did anything for the first 2.5 weeks. AFTER 2.5 weeks, interestingly, started noticing and feeling more fullness from seemingly sustained pumps. NO increase in appetite, NO increase in strength, definitive increase in lethargy. But like I said....an interesting fullness was happening. Not sure if it can be described as perhaps intramuscular water retention pressure, but it is a good feeling. Somehow though, unlike others' reports, no strength or endurance increases really noted.

    After about a month on FD2, still felt a bit of the sustained fullness but it never exceeded what was attained after 2.5 weeks. Enter Vector.

    After addition of Vector for 1 week, began to note INCREASED feeling of fullness. There is a definite increase noted by shirts being much tighter around shoulders and arms primarily. Appetite DID increase, but did NOT add too much extra calories (at this time) to test the effect of the combination on its own without the extra fuel. I DID increase the calories for a couple days due to the appetite increase, but noted waistline increasing slightly when this was done, so backed off.

    Today started to note an increase in exercise endurance, but no increases in strength. Noted that I am having to time meals around lethargy periods to combat the effect; others have noted that their blood sugar levels crashed after taking the combo (or singularly by themselves) and I am most likely NO different, though I am not monitoring blood sugar levels at this time.

    I AM monitoring hormone levels, liver and kidney function, and can report there has been NO changes to LH, FSH, Testosterone (total or free), estrodiol, DHT, or SHBG compared to earlier blood work. Only took 1 test though so far during the run.

    Discussion:
    It is still early, but I think I'm a believer in the combo of FD2 + Vector (gonna call the combo FD2V from here on out) being anabolic. There is DEFINITE sustained fullness for me which I absolutely love. I do think, but I will need to start monitoring blood sugar levels, that the combo affects blood sugar levels. I DO believe that if I increased my calorie level that I would be gaining weight and strength that normally accompanies weight gain, but somehow the combo is not able to keep adipose acccumulation (for me) from happening when calories go significantly higher (again, only did this for 2 days though).

    Unlike some other posts I have seen on the Vector thread, I DO NOT believe the combo affects hormone levels at all...at least not for me. But I'm not looking at this combo to do that.

    This has definitely been an interesting run so far. The fullness and burgeoning endurance increase is most welcome even without calorie increase. I might try and increase the calories as BLR advises, but I will be monitoring my waistline VERY closely when I do this. I am not interested in size for the sake of size; it needs to be lean gains.
    Wow! Thank you so much for the honest and informative review!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

    The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

    Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    I'm timing my goals around this.. lol.
    Well.

    2,3,4, and 5.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  21. Gonna be a good year for us
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in