FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 162 of 163 First ... 160161162163 Last

1. yeah that GH I want to take it cause I was given like 30 free vials but not so much anymore since I just found out my prolactin levels are ****ing super high. Who knows; I really doubt it is the Epi/Laxo but before that I never took anything but a few test boosters when I was 18-19. Literally everything on my bloodwork is fine except for my prolactin levels. The thing is I feel fine so this either has to be a mistake; or something is up.

2. No, I was on SR9009; but just helped me a lil with endurance boost and I got it from a very very reputable source. I literally was confused cause the past month havent really gotten any strength gains nor crazy body comp; diets been the same. Dunno what is causing these high levels of prolactin; btw this was the first time I gotten bloodwork for hormones. I really dont see how my prolactin levels are super high.
    •   

3. First, nobody here are doctors. What was the range on the tests?
    What does your doctor say? What made you get the bloods? You had to feel a certain way, no?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

4. I would run it buy your Dr. 58 is not super high like prolactinoma.
    but yeah we are not doctors.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. doctor wanted me to see an endro; but everything else checked out fine. I wanted to get it checked cause im going to hop on sarms soon and wanted to see how my bloodwork would look after. Im probably going to hop on the caber cause of these levels.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 50Magnum View Post
    doctor wanted me to see an endro; but everything else checked out fine. I wanted to get it checked cause im going to hop on sarms soon and wanted to see how my bloodwork would look after. Im probably going to hop on the caber cause of these levels.
    Full stop.

Your doctor wanted you to see an endocrinologist? Did you?
    I suggest starting a new thread, this one has been diverted a bit much already since we can guarantee your Prolactin was not affected by Follidrone 2.0. That said, we make Prolactrone which helps reduce Prolactin.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

7. Quote Originally Posted by 50Magnum View Post
    doctor wanted me to see an endro; but everything else checked out fine. I wanted to get it checked cause im going to hop on sarms soon and wanted to see how my bloodwork would look after. Im probably going to hop on the caber cause of these levels.
    This isnt a conversation about Follidrone. Follidrone doesnt effect prolactin in any way.
    You might have a pituitary tumor. Who knows.
    Should go see a DR like was recommended.
    Please stop posting about it here though because its muddling up the thread.
    Thanks

Also
    I dont suggest starting caber, sarms or any other random drugs until you figure out whats causing the prolactin increase as it sounds like it might be a tumor. Normally when Prolactin is this high this is a l;ikely cause.
    Go see a dr. Stat.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

8. yeah but some1 was saying before 58.2 ng/dl isnt like crazy high so there is a chance that its not a tumor. Cause everything else checked out fine. My metabolism is high still, appetite fine, sex drive normal problem increased more cause of my increase in fats, and no gyno/bitch tits. So I dk why my prolactin was at these levels.

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This isnt a conversation about Follidrone. Follidrone doesnt effect prolactin in any way.
    You might have a pituitary tumor. Who knows.
    Should go see a DR like was recommended.
    Please stop posting about it here though because its muddling up the thread.
    Thanks

Also
    I dont suggest starting caber, sarms or any other random drugs until you figure out whats causing the prolactin increase as it sounds like it might be a tumor. Normally when Prolactin is this high this is a l;ikely cause.
    Go see a dr. Stat.
    To play devils advocate, can you 100% say that there is no way in which follidrone could affect prolactin levels? I donít think so. I approach this the same way pharma does in clinical trials...if it happened while on the substance during a trial itís considered a POTENTIAL side effect and is worth noting. Supplement industry is highly unregulated which has its pros and cons. For me as a potential consumer of follidrone, I find this information useful. Does it need to derail the thread? No. But thank you for sharing magnum.

10. How would you suggest dosing Follidrone for someone following OMAD? Workout around noon, single meal at 1pm.

11. I suggest a new thread where the poster can upload his bloods with ranges and date taken.

The OP admitted he used SR9009. How sure are you both it was legitimate SR9009. You cannot be. Let's be completely honest here. I've suspicions the OP is just a troll, as he has not complied with one request for bloods. What else has he taken? Nobody knows. This is not very scientific.

Conduct your scientific study in a new thread where he follows up with his doctor(s) and anyone interested in his progress. That Prolactin is almost 3x above the ceiling of 20. This has nothing to do with Follidrone 2.0. and further discussion has no place in this thread.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    How would you suggest dosing Follidrone for someone following OMAD? Workout around noon, single meal at 1pm.

One meal a day. That's rough, but are you keto? That would I suppose keep cravings down.
    I never had any hypo issues while in keto and taking FD2. You're burning ketones for fuel not carbs.
    If you are not keto, then I see a potential for hypo. (Some people get it if you take FD2 without carbs).
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    One meal a day. That's rough, but are you keto? That would I suppose keep cravings down.
    I never had any hypo issues while in keto and taking FD2. You're burning ketones for fuel not carbs.
    If you are not keto, then I see a potential for hypo. (Some people get it if you take FD2 without carbs).
    Not keto. I can handle OMAD pretty well without cravings. Target is 30% fat, 35% protein, 35% carbs. Have taken follidrone in the past on 16:8 IF, but have only taken one cap with my OMAD meal the past few weeks as I don't know when else to take it. I assume one cap isn't enough. Maybe two before/with the meal? Not sure where to fit the third cap in.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    Not keto. I can handle OMAD pretty well without cravings. Target is 30% fat, 35% protein, 35% carbs. Have taken follidrone in the past on 16:8 IF, but have only taken one cap with my OMAD meal the past few weeks as I don't know when else to take it. I assume one cap isn't enough. Maybe two before/with the meal? Not sure where to fit the third cap in.
    Before bed for the 3rd cap would be fine. 2 pre-meal. All is fabulous then.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

15. It was actual SR9009; I've taken Cardarine in the past it was pretty similar. Trust me I didnt gain some super strength of it, bloating etc. It helped with endurance thats about it.

16. Yeah who knows what it can be; I will do bloodwork after coming off Follidrone 2.0 again to see. Actually when I see my endo in a few weeks I will be off Follidrone 2.0 so we shall see what the culprit is. It could just be my body though; like I said I've never taken anabolics before; only took bloodwork cause I am going to hop on soon so I am waiting to see what my endo says.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 50Magnum View Post
    It was actual SR9009; I've taken Cardarine in the past it was pretty similar. Trust me I didnt gain some super strength of it, bloating etc. It helped with endurance thats about it.
    You cannot be sure what you got. You arenít natty either. Letís dispense with all of that.

Start a new thread and stop trolling our sub forum.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

18. I dont suggest any diet where you eat once per day.
    Your body will likely store anything you eat so youll just be miserable for no purpose.
    Small meals spaced 2 hours apart. You can fast a bit but not 23 hours.
    I start eating at about 11am and stop at 9pm. But I eat every 2 hours in the 11-9.

At any rate youll for sure want to take the FD after you eat.
    Prob not going to feel very good with the starvation diet though and a GDA. Dizzy city.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont suggest any diet where you eat once per day.
    Your body will likely store anything you eat so youll just be miserable for no purpose.
    Small meals spaced 2 hours apart. You can fast a bit but not 23 hours.
    I start eating at about 11am and stop at 9pm. But I eat every 2 hours in the 11-9.

At any rate youll for sure want to take the FD after you eat.
    Prob not going to feel very good with the starvation diet though and a GDA. Dizzy city.
    This right here. Taking FD2 can make some hypoglycemic. I am definitely one of those that get it. I take FD2 with a high carb meal and I am good to go.
    Black Lion Research Representative

20. So I just finished my first month on fd2. Honestly the first two-three weeks didnít notice much but by the fourth week started to notice some serious gains/pumps in and out of the gym. I just have a few questions if you guys can help me out here.

1. Should I cycle off for a period of time?

2. What synergistically should I try with FD2? And why?
    (Currently on creatine, bcaa, and some pre-meal GDAís)

3. Do we have any coupons/discount codes I can use for the FD2? Or whatever other synergistic supplements you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance

21. No one?

22. You donít need to cycle off fD2. And it compliments everything.

Use MARK15 on our site for 15% off and free shipping.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Want to know more?

23. Question: has anyone experimented with double dosing Follidrone 2.0? Or is the recommended 3 caps/day the optimum that most people have found? Apologies if answered somewhere in this thread or others...I didn't see it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Experimenter View Post
    Question: has anyone experimented with double dosing Follidrone 2.0? Or is the recommended 3 caps/day the optimum that most people have found? Apologies if answered somewhere in this thread or others...I didn't see it.
    I think @paul56778 has double dosed before.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Experimenter View Post
    Question: has anyone experimented with double dosing Follidrone 2.0? Or is the recommended 3 caps/day the optimum that most people have found? Apologies if answered somewhere in this thread or others...I didn't see it.
    I am currently on a 3-3 set and I take the weekend off. Love it and have always swore by it!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM