FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 156 of 164 First ... 154155156157158 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    That’s what I thought. Guess I’m returning it! I’ll order a couple from TGB instead since there always spot on.
    The bottle is fine.
    Initially there wasnt intended to be a hologram sticker but the bottles we received (20000 of them) didnt have pressure seals we normally use so we added a sticker to let you guys know if the product had been opened or not.
    Those bottles thankfully ran dry and we now have the ones we intended from the beginning which is no sticker and a pressure seal.
    So when you open the bottle there will be a seal under the cap.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Thanks. Just received it from amazon. It no longer smells like acetone though. Not that I mind, but what changed? Also, there wasn’t a seal around the lid, is there supposed to be? The deal under the cap seemed intact though...
    I believe the scent comes from the ecklonia cava venting. This happens when temperatures and pressure and humidity changes. The old bottles seemed to really have some issues with being airtight. The seal just wasnt that great. Both the jar and normal can bottles seemed to have this issue.
    The current bottles appear to be better. The pressure seal seems to be working well and not allowing the humidity etc to effect the stuff inside.
    We use custom bottles and its taken some time to get the fits and such right. The 20k we just got are perfect though. No sticker.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

3. Also anything from TGB is good to go.
    The owner would never send you something that wasnt up to standard.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

4. Yeah, I’m still going to return it. Just found some sites talking about faked supplements on Amazon and not taking the chance anymore. I’ve received a couple things before on amazon that didn’t arrive the same way as bought from a reputable site, so I’m just done with supplements on amazon. 1 bottle of theanine from amazon even felt bad from my usual company but this particular 1 from amazon made me feel ill.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, I’m still going to return it. Just found some sites talking about faked supplements on Amazon and not taking the chance anymore. I’ve received a couple things before on amazon that didn’t arrive the same way as bought from a reputable site, so I’m just done with supplements on amazon. 1 bottle of theanine from amazon even felt bad from my usual company but this particular 1 from amazon made me feel ill.
    I thought you bought it from TGB?
    There is only 1 Follidrone retailer on Amazon meaning only 1 place you can buy follidrone. They are legit as well and I know them personally. Also for sure not fake. You can return if you want but I think the chance you have something fake is 0%
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I thought you bought it from TGB?
    There is only 1 Follidrone retailer on Amazon meaning only 1 place you can buy follidrone. They are legit as well and I know them personally. Also for sure not fake. You can return if you want but I think the chance you have something fake is 0%
    No, the first one was from Amazon, and the 2 I ordered last night are from TGB. I’m still going to return it; just too many variables that don’t line up with previous orders.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Amazon carries it, I usually get it from there. (FD2)
    Awesome! Thanks bud

8. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    No, the first one was from Amazon, and the 2 I ordered last night are from TGB. I’m still going to return it; just too many variables that don’t line up with previous orders.
    Yah can always just return.
    Keep in mind that our bottles are custom made for our brand. Someone would have to spend alot of money and time to clone our bottles since they are designed by us and not available anywhere. Would be several thousand dollars just to get the bottles. And there is only 1 seller on amazon. Hes a friend and they for sure have product from us. So, if the bottle looks like the others its not fake. Always up to you but like I said next to no chance its a fake.
    At the end of the day do whatever makes you most comfortable.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah can always just return.
    Keep in mind that our bottles are custom made for our brand. Someone would have to spend alot of money and time to clone our bottles since they are designed by us and not available anywhere. Would be several thousand dollars just to get the bottles. And there is only 1 seller on amazon. Hes a friend and they for sure have product from us. So, if the bottle looks like the others its not fake. Always up to you but like I said next to no chance its a fake.
    At the end of the day do whatever makes you most comfortable.
    I wish your Amazon guy got more of your product up (not just FD2) as I get Free Same Day shipping out here in Tampa, FL area. It's great to order in the am and have FD2 at my door when I'm home from work!

10. Follidrone 2 Two Bottle Combo 94.99 plus 20% discount with Code LAUNCH20 brings price down to 75.99 +5.99 shipping on suppremacy dot com website

11. Quote Originally Posted by migsacura View Post
    Follidrone 2 Bottle Combo 94.99 plus 20% discount with Code LAUNCH20 brings price down to 75.99 +5.99 shipping on suppremacy dot com website
    This is the best deal youíll find on FD 2.0. I used to stock up on 4-6 bottles at a time when nutriverse would run it.
    Black Lion Research Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by migsacura View Post
    Follidrone 2 Two Bottle Combo 94.99 plus 20% discount with Code LAUNCH20 brings price down to 75.99 +5.99 shipping on suppremacy dot com website
    Buy up because this won't last.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

13. Damn thatís a crazy good deal. Hope you stocked up! Iím having crazy good results with this run of Follidrone. Went into it straight after a 2+ month run of vector, been a hell of a few months!
    Black Lion Research Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Damn that’s a crazy good deal. Hope you stocked up! I’m having crazy good results with this run of Follidrone. Went into it straight after a 2+ month run of vector, been a hell of a few months!
    I'm getting all emotional like.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

15. Running FD 2.0 again while trying to get shredded for summer. Feeling small but hopefully this stuff will preserve some muscle as I drop this extra fat. Wish me luck guys

16. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Running FD 2.0 again while trying to get shredded for summer. Feeling small but hopefully this stuff will preserve some muscle as I drop this extra fat. Wish me luck guys
    Good luck. FD 2.0 should definitely help out a lot
    Black Lion Research Rep

17. re-sub

18. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Running FD 2.0 again while trying to get shredded for summer. Feeling small but hopefully this stuff will preserve some muscle as I drop this extra fat. Wish me luck guys
    You will not be disappointed brother! Keep the consistency in workouts and diet, and FD2 will do the rest!
    Black Lion Research Representative

19. Is fd2.0 better taken pre-meal or with food for its GDA effects?

20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Is fd2.0 better taken pre-meal or with food for its GDA effects?
    I have been using FD2 for the better part of 2.5 years. It is more of a all day GDA - so I find it does not make much of a difference if it is dosed pre-meal or not. That said - I prefer to dose it with food. After trying many dosing strategies (and up to 8 caps a day), I find dosing 2 caps with a pre-workout meal and one cap later in the day works best.

21. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I have been using FD2 for the better part of 2.5 years. It is more of a all day GDA - so I find it does not make much of a difference if it is dosed pre-meal or not. That said - I prefer to dose it with food. After trying many dosing strategies (and up to 8 caps a day), I find dosing 2 caps with a pre-workout meal and one cap later in the day works best.

22. As I've said in other threads and posts...the morning wood factor with FD 2.0 is very noticible. Even waking up in the middle of the night...I'm pitching a tent(especially when you exceed 3 caps per day). It just goes to show the power of Ecklonia Cava has on blood flow.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Try it out. It different for people.
    Edit: because some get hypo when taking it fasted. But not common.

24. 5th bottle of FD2 and I used 2 for my prep so far. It's been very helpful in comparison to my other preps.

25. Quote Originally Posted by saylee View Post
    5th bottle of FD2 and I used 2 for my prep so far. It's been very helpful in comparison to my other preps.
    What effects have you noticed so far?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM