FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 147 of 148 First ... 145146147148 Last

1. I'm on my... I don't know how many bottles lol. But something I recently noticed that I haven't in the past is better sleep. Noticeably better sleep. Still my favorite natty supp.

2. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    I'm on my... I don't know how many bottles lol. But something I recently noticed that I haven't in the past is better sleep. Noticeably better sleep. Still my favorite natty supp.
    Now that you mention it. It does help with sleep. the longer you take it the more positives come up that I take for granted until I stop taking it.
    Don't know why I stop taking it. (I'm just an old school cycler I guess)
    Well I stopped this time to test a new product, didn't want it to influence the trial.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Now that you mention it. It does help with sleep. the longer you take it the more positives come up that I take for granted until I stop taking it.
    Don't know why I stop taking it. (I'm just an old school cycler I guess)
    Well I stopped this time to test a new product, didn't want it to influence the trial.
    Exactly. I was off for 3 months and have no idea why I stopped. Only 8 days in. Good sh!t still
  4. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is part of why FD2 is so great. Really versatile. Great for bulking or cutting.
    Insane for recomp,.
    So been taking this every day even since starting keto on the 1st. Well today for whatever the reason I guess my blood sugar was too low.... The brain fog went a step past foggy to really slow... I walked to the restroom at work, feeling really drained, I get back to my desk, had a weird sensation come over me started to feel like I was going to throw up...long story short I could feel my self slipping into the realm of passing out. I had to break my routine and crammed like 100 grams of sugar...I still feel a little weird but the I at least lost the coldness in my extremeties.

So for me, keto and follidrone don't mix well on my body. I'm not stopping follidrone sonill just recalliberate my diet firgure out some new ratios for carbs. I'm pretty sure I can still low carb on this stuff just not 20 Grams or less a day

I'm a little afraid to dose any more follidrone today till I fee entirely normal but I hate to miss my dose. I've been taking three a day now for months.

5. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    So been taking this every day even since starting keto on the 1st. Well today for whatever the reason I guess my blood sugar was too low.... The brain fog went a step past foggy to really slow... I walked to the restroom at work, feeling really drained, I get back to my desk, had a weird sensation come over me started to feel like I was going to throw up...long story short I could feel my self slipping into the realm of passing out. I had to break my routine and crammed like 100 grams of sugar...I still feel a little weird but the I at least lost the coldness in my extremeties.

So for me, keto and follidrone don't mix well on my body. I'm not stopping follidrone sonill just recalliberate my diet firgure out some new ratios for carbs. I'm pretty sure I can still low carb on this stuff just not 20 Grams or less a day
    Yah I know some people say they want to do Keto with FD2 but it doesnt make sense. People experience hypoglycemia under normal circumstances.
    With FD2 the chance of this happening is pretty high without adequate food intake.
    If anything I suggest more than maintenance cals.
    Cutting, sure, keto, prob not.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post

I'm a little afraid to dose any more follidrone today till I fee entirely normal but I hate to miss my dose. I've been taking three a day now for months.
    I would typically see a 20 point drop in blood glucose while taking fd2. I adjusted my carbs by 50 to 75 grams and still looked tighter and felt amazing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Follidrone 2.0 is great at lowering glucose levels. This would likely help you reach a ketonic state faster.
    In theory, one can hit ketosis in 48-52 hrs if you know how to manipulate the diet and exercise~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

8. I do fine KETO or PSMF when using FD2 i guess we all react differently, i did have some bad hypo feelings when first using it shortly after release though but it only lasted for a day and i havent had it since.

9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I do fine KETO or PSMF when using FD2 i guess we all react differently, i did have some bad hypo feelings when first using it shortly after release though but it only lasted for a day and i havent had it since.
    Same here man, I do absolutely fine with FD2 and keto. Iíll be starting this up again in the next few weeks. Iíll post my log link in here for everyone
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

10. excited to see the log! do it man~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Different types.
    https://www.mensfitness.com/training...ulate-body-fat

This is the one at the gym. it's not 100% accurate at detecting your % of BF, but like I said I use it to see if it goes up or down.
    https://www.amazon.com/Omron-HBF-306...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Like the new avatar !
    I definitely do not trust calipers IMO. But I did get a DEXA done when I was 125 lbs and it said I was 21%(my at home scale said 19%) which was on October 8, 2017 - which this is what I looked like then:

Name:  1st.PNG
Views: 238
Size:  891.0 KB

Now I am at 118lbs which is this picture:
    Name:  after.PNG
Size:  591.5 KB

What do you think you would gage my body fat now? My scale says 18.6% but haven't gotten a Dexa done yet.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

12. It seems like after a week-10 days the body adjusts and while blood sugar is lower overall people dont see the rapid drops that some experience early on. Ive been recommending people take it with food for the first week. Seems to help.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

13. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I definitely do not trust calipers IMO. But I did get a DEXA done when I was 125 lbs and it said I was 21%(my at home scale said 19%) which was on October 8, 2017 - which this is what I looked like then:

Name:  1st.PNG
Size:  891.0 KB

Now I am at 118lbs which is this picture:
    Name:  after.PNG
Size:  591.5 KB

What do you think you would gage my body fat now? My scale says 18.6% but haven't gotten a Dexa done yet.
    So hard to gauge.
    Great progress regardless.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is an interesting report because Ive heard so many guys say "I didnt really notice any endurance or strength" But then they stop and you see them post that they really notice it NOT being there. I think it takes time to creep up and you dont realize how much its benefiting you performance wise until its missing. Not needing to take an energy supp mid day is a big increase in energy.
    Yeah, I can fight thru the 3pm slump, it's not a SUPER crash, as I usually have good drive all day but I have totally nixed it out.

15. After several months off and starting up with FD2 solo, just 4 days in and I'm feeling great already. Reminds me of when I ran it last time but with other compounds. I'm loving this how well I'm responding.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart. Ask me how.

16. I planning on getting a bottle in the next few days, just 1 question, would it be beneficial to supplement with more Ecklonia Cava or is it enough in 1 serving?

17. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    I planning on getting a bottle in the next few days, just 1 question, would it be beneficial to supplement with more Ecklonia Cava or is it enough in 1 serving?
    FD2 has all you need. the absorption package is great.save your money for more in the future or some Vector when it hits the market.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    I planning on getting a bottle in the next few days, just 1 question, would it be beneficial to supplement with more Ecklonia Cava or is it enough in 1 serving?
    There is plenty in 3 caps of FD2. You really dont need more. PLus I dont know of a better extract available or even a comparable one.
    For example you would have to take an entire bottle of the Swanson product to = 3 caps of follidrone.
    Save your money.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    There is plenty in 3 caps of FD2. You really dont need more. PLus I dont know of a better extract available or even a comparable one.
    For example you would have to take an entire bottle of the Swanson product to = 3 caps of follidrone.
    Save your money.
    Cool, thanks!

Btw I heard you coming out with another product than Vector, any more details about that ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Cool, thanks!

Btw I heard you coming out with another product than Vector, any more details about that ?
    not quite yet... I could always leave you with the proverbial "soon" if youd like?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

21. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Cool, thanks!

VECTOR pre release leaks and info

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Save your money.
    BLR only uses the highest and effective % of extracts so that you can be rest assured that taking the recommended 3 caps is all you will need.
    Black Lion Research Representative

23. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Where’s the info about the new product?

24. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    Whereís the info about the new product?
    seriously? did you read the thread?

25. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    seriously? did you read the thread?
    I don’t think you did, I asked for info about the new product other than Vector.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:14 PM