FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 143 of 144 First ... 141142143144 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Got my FD 2.0 in and starting it up probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

Attachment 158351
    You trying to raise your T levels and erection?

2. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Got my FD 2.0 in and starting it up probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

Attachment 158351
    That's actually a really great supp stack. The fo-ti, pycnogenol, b12, coq10 mix is amazing.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    You trying to raise your T levels and erection?
    Anti-Aging/Immune response/General Health supps....

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    That's actually a really great supp stack. The fo-ti, pycnogenol, b12, coq10 mix is amazing.

Thanks, Yeah, I do lots of "research" if you could call it that on anti-aging/general health/immune system supps. Swanson had 25% off Black Friday, got a years worth of stuff for under $100.

5. @brundel ive spent enough time on this forum to have heard about the infamous nail polish smell...my last bottle 100% had the nail polish smell but my most recent bottle doest...???...whats up with that? Does it mean defective or less potent? I get my fd2 from strongsupplementshop.com btw
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    @brundel ive spent enough time on this forum to have heard about the infamous nail polish smell...my last bottle 100% had the nail polish smell but my most recent bottle doest...???...whats up with that? Does it mean defective or less potent? I get my fd2 from strongsupplementshop.com btw
    Nah, most likely you just got a super new bottle. The smell comes from changes in humidity which releases gasses from the seaweed.
    Its been pretty dry and generally we ship to retailers within 48 hours of manufacturing so...my guess is new bottle, less scent.
    There is 0 chance anything is different quality or strength wise.
    Strong is a major retailer and goes through a ton of Follidrone.
    No worries brother.

7. @brundel awesome, thank you for your time. Also can you shed some light on your new amino supplement or is there a separate thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    @brundel awesome, thank you for your time. Also can you shed some light on your new amino supplement or is there a separate thread
    There is a FAQ yes but its not very active. Ill tell you about it.

So, for starters as you may know most BCAA products use BCAAs sourced primarily from animal and even human hair and skin. Pretty nasty.
    My first goal was to ensure you guys were not putting barber shop clippings in your mouth. Just...no. Not ok.
    8 grams 2:1:1 Vegan BCAAs sourced from fermented corn.

Second we added 1000mg HICA. HICA is a metabolite of Leucine. Studies show it is in fact anabolic meaning causes muscle growth and fat loss.
    Pretty interesting stuff. For sure a great addition to a BCAA blend.

Finally we add just a bit of electrolytes. We dont want you over sodiumed. We just want to replace whats lost during training.

This is only available in Kiwi strawberry currently which is super good. Ive gone through 3x units already in about a week and a half.
    Been making popsicles with it. Great at night when I want a snack but 0 carbs.

Currently its on sale for 20$ on our site.
    If you order other stuff as well you can use code LOYALTY and get 15% off.

9. @brundel thanks...very interesting and very cool...i do high intensity strength and conditioning workouts that involve heavy weights/compound lifts/heavy prowler pushes/weight sprinted/box jumps...very little rest except on the heavier stuff...would you recommened taking this pre, during, or post ? Keep in mind I take a preworkout (pulse by legion athletics)

10. I think i might give the bcaas a shot. I know this is am fd2 thread, but im interested in them for sure. Never been disappointed with BLR

11. Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    @brundel thanks...very interesting and very cool...i do high intensity strength and conditioning workouts that involve heavy weights/compound lifts/heavy prowler pushes/weight sprinted/box jumps...very little rest except on the heavier stuff...would you recommened taking this pre, during, or post ? Keep in mind I take a preworkout (pulse by legion athletics)
    I always drink BCAAs during training unless Im really trying to cut weight and Im in hyper caloric deficit.
    So..90% of the time.
    I highly suggest it during training. I do 2 scoops to maybe 60% of a gallon water. so 16g BCAA, 2000mg HICA. I drink during my training and finish it off on the way home. This way Ive got ample BCAAs circulating post training.
    I also drink them frequently when at work etc. Just because they taste great vs water.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    I think i might give the bcaas a shot. I know this is am fd2 thread, but im interested in them for sure. Never been disappointed with BLR
    BCAAs are a staple. We plan to launch more staple products in the near future. Each with a bit of BLR style.

13. @brundel ill try that thanks

14. Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
    @brundel ill try that thanks
    Awesome bro! Let us know what you think!!!

15. I am getting massive gut pains on the latest lot after a few days. I've used it before and didn't notice this, it's pretty much gotten to the point of unbearable and I'll have to stop. I've tried upping my carbs and changed timing to with meals only but it makes no difference. Its not even like it's just my stomach, mid section pains are bad, seems to come and go but just had another pill with my dinner and it's worse about 10 minutes later. Could I be allergic or something? Really bad bloating as well, it's the only thing I've changed/added to my diet recently.

16. Quote Originally Posted by saint_cow View Post
    I am getting massive gut pains on the latest lot after a few days. I've used it before and didn't notice this, it's pretty much gotten to the point of unbearable and I'll have to stop. I've tried upping my carbs and changed timing to with meals only but it makes no difference. Its not even like it's just my stomach, mid section pains are bad, seems to come and go but just had another pill with my dinner and it's worse about 10 minutes later. Could I be allergic or something? Really bad bloating as well, it's the only thing I've changed/added to my diet recently.
    I started a new bottle last week and havenít noticed anything like that so far. Maybe try taking a day or two off and then starting up again.
    Black Lion Research Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by saint_cow View Post
    I am getting massive gut pains on the latest lot after a few days. I've used it before and didn't notice this, it's pretty much gotten to the point of unbearable and I'll have to stop. I've tried upping my carbs and changed timing to with meals only but it makes no difference. Its not even like it's just my stomach, mid section pains are bad, seems to come and go but just had another pill with my dinner and it's worse about 10 minutes later. Could I be allergic or something? Really bad bloating as well, it's the only thing I've changed/added to my diet recently.
    Has this happened with other pills before? Just to experiment try uncapping it. Iím telling ya itís gna taste awful but I had a friend literally go through the same thing and uncapping FD2.0 helped. He does this now with everything or letís things soak in water a bit before consumption. Thereís another tidbit. Are you drinking more water? Not the age old enough, but have you increased the amount you drink as well?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

18. Quote Originally Posted by saint_cow View Post
    You have used FD2 before yes? Didnt experience this?
    Anything else bother your stomach?
    Any known gastro problems?

Allergy is unlikely especially if you have used the same product before without this issue.
    I have yet to hear of bloating as a side effect. Generally speaking gastro issues are glucose related and when FD is taken with food symptoms are alleviated. Might be you have an ulcer or something.
    Feel free to PM me and you can return the product or exchange it. So long as you havnt consumed the whole thing

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You have used FD2 before yes? Didnt experience this?
    Anything else bother your stomach?
    Any known gastro problems?

Allergy is unlikely especially if you have used the same product before without this issue.
    I have yet to hear of bloating as a side effect. Generally speaking gastro issues are glucose related and when FD is taken with food symptoms are alleviated. Might be you have an ulcer or something.
    Feel free to PM me and you can return the product or exchange it. So long as you havnt consumed the whole thing
    Thanks mate I appreciate the feedback, I'll take a few days off and see if I can confirm its from the folllidrone. My brother has already eyes on taking my 2 bottles off my hands.

20. Quote Originally Posted by saint_cow View Post
    I had this about 4 months ago. I cut out lettuce and grapefruit anything that is acidic. Also I starting taking Vitamin E Oil tabs with my first FD2 dosing and it has helped a ton!!! I would eat my first meal and in the middle of eating take a FD2 capsule along with Vitamin E (this helps coat the stomach and also with any sores in your stomach)
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

21. Has anyone tried this with a true ketogenic diet yet?

22. So guick update on the gut issues, its gallstones, had an ultrasound so was just a coincidence with taking the folllidrone. I sincerely apologize if I had inferred it could have been from this wonderful product

23. Quote Originally Posted by saint_cow View Post
    So guick update on the gut issues, its gallstones, had an ultrasound so was just a coincidence with taking the folllidrone. I sincerely apologize if I had inferred it could have been from this wonderful product
    thanx for the clarification~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Has anyone tried this with a true ketogenic diet yet?
    I have an acquaintance who has been living this diet for about 8 months and using FD2.0 for about 2-3 months of it. Hes more than pleased and has been at maintenance calories and dropping BF%. Hes also much older.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I have an acquaintance who has been living this diet for about 8 months and using FD2.0 for about 2-3 months of it. Hes more than pleased and has been at maintenance calories and dropping BF%. Hes also much older.
    Right on. I do keto plus IF and will be starting this this week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 11:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:14 PM