FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 139 of 140 First ... 137138139140 Last

1. @brundel - had carpal tunnel surgery 11 days ago and the incision (and it seems the internal healing as well) is healing at a super rapid rate. Had the same surgery 4 years ago on the other hand and I feel like I am two weeks ahead of schedule this time around. The only difference is that I am using FD2.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @brundel - had carpal tunnel surgery 11 days ago and the incision (and it seems the internal healing as well) is healing at a super rapid rate. Had the same surgery 4 years ago on the other hand and I feel like I am two weeks ahead of schedule this time around. The only difference is that I am using FD2.
    are you just using the 3 caps dose

I am on day 1 of FD2 about to take my second pre workout dose now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    are you just using the 3 caps dose

I am on day 1 of FD2 about to take my second pre workout dose now.
    While off for surgery, most days 3 caps and some days just 2 caps though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    @brundel i am starting back up on FD2 from Monday 9th October and staying on for a few months, i plan on only using 3 caps per day vs the 4-6 i have gone up to and run longer, do you personally run it higher than the 1 cap am and 2 caps pre workout and what do you notice, do you feel the higher dose is justifiable from a cost point of view.
    I do think its worth it yes.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @brundel - had carpal tunnel surgery 11 days ago and the incision (and it seems the internal healing as well) is healing at a super rapid rate. Had the same surgery 4 years ago on the other hand and I feel like I am two weeks ahead of schedule this time around. The only difference is that I am using FD2.
    Thats amazing bro. I think flos carth has wound healing effects.
    I dont have my notes but one of the ingredients does.
    •   

6. Been working out at around lunch time recently whilst intermittent fasting, taking 2 pre workout. Would taking the 3rd in the evening before dinner be less effective than taking it in the morning? Or is there a trade off of sorts?

7. Just wondering why not add your new anabolic to fd2

8. Today has been day 4 for me, i took 1 in the AM at around 10:00am and other 2 pre workout at around 1:30pm, quite close dosing, i had great pumps, slightly improved endurance and improved vascularity and pumps in my back and arms workout, i did feel very lethargic today though which is probably due to my lack of carbs whilst doing a modified protein sparing muscle fast and being on day 24 of 31 straight with no cheats or refeeds, almost done with my mini cut, 7 days left which is not too bad and strength has only this week began to be lower, i feel as bodyfat is reaching low levels i look awesome but feel like utter **** and have horrid workouts, not so much weak but energy levels are low and i am lethargic.

I feel when i re-introduce the carbs on my Thursday and Sunday Refeeds i will be able to lean gain quite well with the FD2 and hopefully stay leaner this year than last to make next year's cutting process easier.

9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Today has been day 4 for me, i took 1 in the AM at around 10:00am and other 2 pre workout at around 1:30pm, quite close dosing, i had great pumps, slightly improved endurance and improved vascularity and pumps in my back and arms workout, i did feel very lethargic today though which is probably due to my lack of carbs whilst doing a modified protein sparing muscle fast and being on day 24 of 31 straight with no cheats or refeeds, almost done with my mini cut.
    I really liked it, on my second 2 bottle experience. In my opinion it really starts to shine in weeks 3+. If youíre liking it, I thought bottle two was better than bottle one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Today has been day 4 for me, i took 1 in the AM at around 10:00am and other 2 pre workout at around 1:30pm, quite close dosing, i had great pumps, slightly improved endurance and improved vascularity and pumps in my back and arms workout, i did feel very lethargic today though which is probably due to my lack of carbs whilst doing a modified protein sparing muscle fast and being on day 24 of 31 straight with no cheats or refeeds, almost done with my mini cut, 7 days left which is not too bad and strength has only this week began to be lower, i feel as bodyfat is reaching low levels i look awesome but feel like utter **** and have horrid workouts, not so much weak but energy levels are low and i am lethargic.

I feel when i re-introduce the carbs on my Thursday and Sunday Refeeds i will be able to lean gain quite well with the FD2 and hopefully stay leaner this year than last to make next year's cutting process easier.
    What's your body fat % now, and before your cut ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    What's your body fat % now, and before your cut ?
    On 9 point Parrillo i am currently at 4.10% as of last sunday, before i started the mini cut i was at 4.5-4.6%, i have changed quite allot despite small change, and prior to ever starting my original cut 8-9 months ago i was around 10-11%, i have been maintaining lower body fat this winter, i feel i am low on body fat because i now have veins running through abs, sitting is uncomfortable, glutes are starting to get cross striations. And i feel like **** and sluggish almost every day now, it is taking effort just to stand and walk slightly, until i eat my first meal at around 12 after still following my IF 16/8 i find it hard to function without any caffeine or stims.

As you get lower i find points of percent make more of a difference

12. I am also finding it hard to sustain my level at where i am and cannot wait until my refeed next thursday, final push now only 7 days left.

I feel FD2 will work well with my carb up refeeds to promote lean muscle gains and work well to shuttle glucose to muscle tissue.

I wonder if it has been making me hypo though which is why my workouts have been worse from a feel perspective, it sucks that when you end up looking your best you have the worst feeling and quality workouts.
  13. FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am also finding it hard to sustain my level at where i am and cannot wait until my refeed next thursday, final push now only 7 days left.

I feel FD2 will work well with my carb up refeeds to promote lean muscle gains and work well to shuttle glucose to muscle tissue.

I wonder if it has been making me hypo though which is why my workouts have been worse from a feel perspective, it sucks that when you end up looking your best you have the worst feeling and quality workouts.

Well done lad. I was at 5% in July and for sure, the leaner you get the worse you feel. Everything you've mentioned I felt, and I thought my ALA supplementation w. a mild glucose disposal agent was making me hypo. Couldn't focus and wasn't on point in conversations. It's possible that at that kinda leanness a lot of things can make you kinda hypo.
    Are you cutting for anything particular?

14. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Well done lad. I was at 5% in July and for sure, the leaner you get the worse you feel. Everything you've mentioned I felt, and I thought my ALA supplementation w. a mild glucose disposal agent was making me hypo. Couldn't focus and wasn't on point in conversations. It's possible that at that kinda leanness a lot of things can make you kinda hypo.
    Are you cutting for anything particular?
    I cut every year to test how lean i can get and for when i compete to have a benchmark and guide to work from.

I feel it will make next year's cut for competing an easier process, also i like to get as lean as possible going into the winter months to prime insulin sensitivity for muscle growth, i feel from now on i want to lean bulk to make cutting a much easier process for next year.

15. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I cut every year to test how lean i can get and for when i compete to have a benchmark and guide to work from.

I feel it will make next year's cut for competing an easier process, also i like to get as lean as possible going into the winter months to prime insulin sensitivity for muscle growth, i feel from now on i want to lean bulk to make cutting a much easier process for next year.
    Fair plan, I'll be hopping on something similar once I'm feeling better. Good luck

16. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I
    this was my experience when not dosing with carbs. You'll like it better once you're able to get some carbs with the dose, especially preworkout

17. Hello!So i just finished my first bottle of fd2 and i already ordered 2 more but they are gonna come in around 10 days..will this count as an 12 week run or a 4week and a different 8 week run cause fd2 gonna leave from my body?Is it gonna be like i am starting from the beginning?Btw i gained a nice 11 lbs in this 4week run and started feeling the effects more in the last week!Cant wait to see how the second and third bottle treats me!

18. Quote Originally Posted by joyo View Post
    Hello!So i just finished my first bottle of fd2 and i already ordered 2 more but they are gonna come in around 10 days..will this count as an 12 week run or a 4week and a different 8 week run cause fd2 gonna leave from my body?Is it gonna be like i am starting from the beginning?Btw i gained a nice 11 lbs in this 4week run and started feeling the effects more in the last week!Cant wait to see how the second and third bottle treats me!
    It does get better from week 6+ from my past run, it is a shame you have ran out but i feel any changes it makes are more permanent due to it being a natty anabolic as long as you training and diet are kept in check, just the pump and endurance boost fade everytime i come off it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am also finding it hard to sustain my level at where i am and cannot wait until my refeed next thursday, final push now only 7 days left.

Yah the hypo is real bro. Try a bit of gatorade before and during training.
    Makes a worldnof difference.

20. Quote Originally Posted by joyo View Post
    Hello!So i just finished my first bottle of fd2 and i already ordered 2 more but they are gonna come in around 10 days..will this count as an 12 week run or a 4week and a different 8 week run cause fd2 gonna leave from my body?Is it gonna be like i am starting from the beginning?Btw i gained a nice 11 lbs in this 4week run and started feeling the effects more in the last week!Cant wait to see how the second and third bottle treats me!
    11lbs is no joke. I keep telling people....if you eat enough follidrone will put serious muscle on you.

21. ohh i see..how much time does it take for the effects(endurance,pumps etc)to wear off from your experience?

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    11lbs is no joke. I keep telling people....if you eat enough follidrone will put serious muscle on you.
    Yeah i was already on a lean bulk for 2 months prior to fd2 eating 500 cals over maintenace and gained like 6-7 lbs with a little bit of fat and i was thinking of lowering my cals but when i got fd2 from what i heard about eating more i was increasing my cals every week about 300 more.The thing is that my waist is almost the same !!Thats a first time!This thing works wonders! eating like a beast without gaining fat!

23. Been using FD2 myself now for about 6 or so months straight at 4 caps a day. Absolutely love it and have put about 30 clients, friends and athletes on it.

I am interested to try Ep1logoe, but don’t want to drop the FD2. The dosage for Ep1logue appears 2 caps pre. I was thinking of doing that along with 1 cap FD2 pre training and then 2 caps FD2 morning, so just dropping FD2 to 3 caps per day. Thoughts?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Been using FD2 myself now for about 6 or so months straight at 4 caps a day. Absolutely love it and have put about 30 clients, friends and athletes on it.

I am interested to try Ep1logoe, but donít want to drop the FD2. The dosage for Ep1logue appears 2 caps pre. I was thinking of doing that along with 1 cap FD2 pre training and then 2 caps FD2 morning, so just dropping FD2 to 3 caps per day. Thoughts?
    Iíve been running both for the past 2 weeks, adhering to the dosing instructions on each bottle. But I probably should have held off on running Ep1logue until after I have been on FD2 for a couple of months. I was on FD2 for just 2 weeks when I added Ep1logue. So itís hard to isolate the benefits of each product. But in combination I certainly have no complaints (except my wallet).

25. Follidrone 2.0 works very well. I would always suggest using it solo your first run so you know if and when other things are working.
    Just wait though..
    Fd2 just seems to get better and better. As it really settles in, maybe week 5 +for me it starts to shine. This is similar to many anabolic. Testosterone takes a while as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM