FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

Page 137 of 138 First ... 135136137138 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    Just started this stuff a few days ago. Trying to cut fairly quickly, but should be able to hold onto most of my muscle since I just got back to consistency and still have a little muscle memory left in the tank...would love it to be more of a recomp than a cut.

Dialed in the diet and started some cardio. 2 days a week I'm gonna try the 800 calorie day spread over 2 meals, high protein of course. Can I still take 3 follidrones on those days?
    Yes i would. it takes a few weeks to kick in for best effect and build up in system so i would recommend running it for 8 weeks minimum.

2. Thanks my good man.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    Thanks my good man.
    like 800 calories in the whole day???
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    Just started this stuff a few days ago. Trying to cut fairly quickly, but should be able to hold onto most of my muscle since I just got back to consistency and still have a little muscle memory left in the tank...would love it to be more of a recomp than a cut.

Dialed in the diet and started some cardio. 2 days a week I'm gonna try the 800 calorie day spread over 2 meals, high protein of course. Can I still take 3 follidrones on those days?
    I'm assuming 800 caps is a typo. Most of my single meals are larger than 800 cals.
    Just be sure to dose the Follidrone with your meals or you'll likely feel lethargic.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I'm assuming 800 caps is a typo. Most of my single meals are larger than 800 cals.
    Just be sure to dose the Follidrone with your meals or you'll likely feel lethargic.
    I have done 900-1100 calories per day with my modified protein sparing muscle fast, works out at 195-198g protein, 50 grams of carbs mainly from fibre and complex sources e.g. 2 head of broccoli, and 15.4 grams of fat, 6 grams from omega 3 and other 9.4 from broccoli and chicken breasts and greens supplement.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yea, 800, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Lift on Sunday-M-W-F. Cardio Sunday-T-T-Saturday.

Took 2 follidrone and 2 anabeta elite before my first 400 calorie meal of all protein and fat and I felt OK. But I did seem a little slower after that now that you think of it, despite a good dose of EC in me plus Evomuse's Clear Edge nootropic.

7. Too low for me. I need ALL the food on fd2 lol

8. To be honest any person who thinks a day or two at such an extreme calorie deficit is fooling themselves. There's nothing beneficial there and it just sounds counterproductive. I'm also a person who comfortable eats a vast amount more
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    To be honest any person who thinks a day or two at such an extreme calorie deficit is fooling themselves. There's nothing beneficial there and it just sounds counterproductive. I'm also a person who comfortable eats a vast amount more
    I'll let you know how it goes.

10. I think I agree. Your body is so far under its maintenance it begins to go into starvation mode. This is the complete opposite of what we want.
    My suggestion is slow burn fat loss. Eat just under maintenance and add the FD2.
    And doesnt Anabeta make you hungry? Isnt that its primary MOA? Maybe Im wrong.

11. @brundel hey mate any advice on intra-workout carbs with FD2? likes is that a thing, any benefit there? I was just thinking in order to combat the hypo feeling around a workout.

can't remember seeing it mentioned before, but im sure if it was you would know!

12. Gauge how you feel on your 2 caps pre workout and if you have hypo symptoms then drink some carbs during the workout.

13. Would stacking follidrone with an additional epicatechin supp be effective, somewhat more effective (due to rule of diminishing returns), overkill or counterproductive?
    I mean, would stacking suppress myostatin too far and cause a rebound?

14. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Would stacking follidrone with an additional epicatechin supp be effective, somewhat more effective (due to rule of diminishing returns), overkill or counterproductive?
    Imo that would be overkill as fd2 has a fantastic absorption package with flos carth added as well as quercetin

15. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Imo that would be overkill as fd2 has a fantastic absorption package with flos carth added as well as quercetin
    This. No need to. Which is a good thing.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Would stacking follidrone with an additional epicatechin supp be effective, somewhat more effective (due to rule of diminishing returns), overkill or counterproductive?
    more effective due to diminishing returns? not sure of your grasp of diminishing returns there lol.

I don't believe there is actually any evidence showing it to actually suppress myostatin, although the actual benefits you do get from epi you could likely combine them, follidrone 2.0 feels a lot different from other epi sups. Also some people have mega-dosed epi sups with great results, so adding a basic epi sup could be a lot cheaper way to achieve this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    more effective due to diminishing returns? not sure of your grasp of diminishing returns there lol.

I don't believe there is actually any evidence showing it to actually suppress myostatin, although the actual benefits you do get from epi you could likely combine them, follidrone 2.0 feels a lot different from other epi sups. Also some people have mega-dosed epi sups with great results, so adding a basic epi sup could be a lot cheaper way to achieve this.
    Only 'somewhat' more effective. Whilst increasing the dosage would increase its effectiveness the marginal benefit is proportionally less significant and average total benefit per unit decreases

18. When i start back up next month i will just dose at the recommended 3 caps per day, 1 am and 2 pre workout or 2 pre workout and 1 pm depending on time i train and on rest days split 1, 1 ,1. I feel effects get better over time and will not be going over 3 caps for this run.

Also anyone recommend supplements to support optimal thyroid function after cessation of 4 month run of T3.

19. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    When i start back up next month i will just dose at the recommended 3 caps per day, 1 am and 2 pre workout or 2 pre workout and 1 pm depending on time i train and on rest days split 1, 1 ,1. I feel effects get better over time and will not be going over 3 caps for this run.

Also anyone recommend supplements to support optimal thyroid function after cessation of 4 month run of T3.
    What effects did you notice when dosing with more than 3 caps?

20. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    What effects did you notice when dosing with more than 3 caps?
    Greater fat loss and more muscle gain, slightly more than the 3 cap dose, i do not feel enough to justify the increased cost of higher dosing. It does however work more effectively when dosed higher.

21. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post

This is false.
    There are viable, human studies showing 200mg epicatechin orally increases follistatin 250+%.
    Follistatin is a myostatin antagonist. When it goes up myostatin goes down.

22. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    There is no real need. Follidrone 2.0 has plenty of epicatechin and the best absorption package available.
    In addition FLos carthami and Ecklonia cava both increase follistatin and reduce myostatin. Among other things.
    So your getting everything you can out of the epicatechin already. Plus, you get so much more because there are 3 other actives.

23. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    When i start back up next month i will just dose at the recommended 3 caps per day, 1 am and 2 pre workout or 2 pre workout and 1 pm depending on time i train and on rest days split 1, 1 ,1. I feel effects get better over time and will not be going over 3 caps for this run.

Letrone has decent thyroid benefits. T3 and T4 increases.

24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Letrone has decent thyroid benefits. T3 and T4 increases.
    Would running Letrone standalone have any risks or potential sideeffects?

25. Who ever tried 6hp of follidrone2 a day? (2 bottles per month)

Worth to try? I've been up to 3 months in a row ... 3 cps a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidron Log -bulking with 5/3/1 and volume assistance
    By peepingyoda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:16 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM