New Bloodwork Results...!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a 2nd 10 week cycle last year of Ostarine & Stano.

My PCT consisted of

Rebirth - 2 caps a day for 8 weeks
Viron - 2 caps a day for 8 weeks
Letrone - 1 cap a day for 8 weeks

The cycle ended in the middle of November and PCT ended in the middle of January.

So its been 2 months since PCT was over and i had bloodwork done, because i wanted to
see if the PCT was a success or not, especially since its been 2 months since PCT was over.

My test levels came back at 556, which is over 100 points higher then after my previous PCT
from the 1st cycle i did last year when i logged Rebirth. You can see the results of that PCT here...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth.html

So I am happy to report that Rebirth has for a fact made me fully recover a 2nd time, and
this time, my test levels are even higher then they've been in years. My test levels were in
the low 400's 12 years ago. So to have them at 556 at 46 years old, without the use of any
drugs, I'm pretty excited..!

brundel

halfhuman

BW2.jpg

E2 got cut off, but it was 25. The range is 7.6 yo 42.6, so Im right in the middle.

QuarkStar

Awards
I want to try Rebirt, with Letrone if possible...do you think Rebirth works better for Estrogens?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try Rebirt, with Letrone if possible...do you think Rebirth works better for Estrogens?
Letrone works better for estrogen control.

Rebirth is used only during post cycle therapy
To kick start your HPTA

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Letrone works better for estrogen control.

Rebirth is used only during post cycle therapy
To kick start your HPTA
Do you think Rebirth can be a option instead of prescribed SERMs PCT? Atleast for Ostarine?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think Rebirth can be a option instead of prescribed SERMs PCT? Atleast for Ostarine?
I've used it twice with good results. But both times I ran Rebirth for 8 weeks.

And the 2nd cycle was Osta with Stano.

Just use a good Test Booster like Viron (or Similar product) and a good AI like Letrone
or Exotherm (or similar product).

The only way you can ever be sure your recovered, is to get bloodwork.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Did you start letrone same time as rebirth or staggered it lets say in the 3rd week?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you start letrone same time as rebirth or staggered it lets say in the 3rd week?
Yes 1 cap of Letrone per day from day 1. I finished the bottle in 8 weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow I didnt realize this was a second run and PCT.
Great labs!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you run letrone on day 1 of you PCT? I taught an AI was to be started 4-7 days after the end of the cycle to let test and estro get up a bit before trying to reduce estrogen.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you run letrone on day 1 of you PCT? I taught an AI was to be started 4-7 days after the end of the cycle to let test and estro get up a bit before trying to reduce estrogen.
This makes no sense brother.
Why would you want estrogen to rise before you reduce it?
Estro rising would only further suppress test levels and your goal during PCT is to basically crush it.

Ideally the lower estro is going into PCT the better and the lower it is post PCT the better. So If your not running an AI on cycle I would recommend starting one a week or 2 before PCT to get estro DOWN.

low estro= rising test
high estro = test suppression
Generally speaking.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow I didnt realize this was a second run and PCT.
Great labs!
if your referring to me brundel. Yes it was a 2nd PCT run after a 2nd 10 week cycle.

Those lab results are 8 weeks after PCT was completed. So you can see PCT was
a success, and my levels rose and stayed 100 points above my previous PCT from
the 1st cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your referring to me brundel. Yes it was a 2nd PCT run after a 2nd 10 week cycle.

Those lab results are 8 weeks after PCT was completed. So you can see PCT was
a success, and my levels rose and stayed 100 points above my previous PCT from
the 1st cycle.
Yes sir. VERY solid results.
Interesting that your PCTs keep raising your test levels even higher......I wonder if you should keep at it for a sustained period?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. VERY solid results.
Interesting that your PCTs keep raising your test levels even higher......I wonder if you should keep at it for a sustained period?

Ive wondered the same thing myself. But on the flip side, Im also wondering if I should tempt the devil
so to speak, for fear of negatively effecting my new higher test levels.

I've actually thought about running a Rebirth, Viron, Letrone & Follidrone 2.0 PCT, even though i
havent run any hormonals since last year, to see if i can get them to go up even higher.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Ive wondered the same thing myself. But on the flip side, Im also wondering if I should tempt the devil

I've actually thought about running a Rebirth, Viron, Letrone & Follidrone 2.0 PCT, even though i
havent run any hormonals since last year, to see if i can get them to go up even higher.

Do it ! And tell us about it :)
I have this planned, but time is not for that now unfortunetly

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Running this stack could never make it worse. If anything itll rise and....well the new FD is like nothing natural Ive ever seen.
I would expect this stack to be comparable to some PH/DS products.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In PCT from a 16 week cycle and using rebirth, formeron and Viron and honestly I feel fantastic. Strength is maintaining body weight is maintaining, libido and everything is good. Although I'm only using Viron at 1 cap. Didn't know we could dose it at 2 caps. Balls were back to normal size in 1 week also. I was at 2 pumps of form but lowered the dose because of joint issues with reduce XT in week 3. Sucks too because I felt amazing at 2 pumps

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm In PCT from a 16 week cycle and using rebirth, formeron and Viron and honestly I feel fantastic. Strength is maintaining body weight is maintaining, libido and everything is good. Although I'm only using Viron at 1 cap. Didn't know we could dose it at 2 caps. Balls were back to normal size in 1 week also. I was at 2 pumps of form but lowered the dose because of joint issues with reduce XT in week 3. Sucks too because I felt amazing at 2 pumps
WOW you still have Formeron?!
Dont tell anyone where you live lol. Youll find someone climbing through your window late one night.