Rebirth & Letrone: Little problem.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I just finished my cycle using 2 bottles of Super Mandro and 1 bottle of Mandro The Giant.
1-A: 330/440/440/440/440/550
4-A:0/110/220/330/330/330

My PCT is as follow:
Rebirth: 2/2/2/1/1
Letrone:2/2/2/1/1
Viron: 2 per day. 5 on 2 off
Everithing splitted 12 hours apart am and pm

Now, the PCT its working,libido is nice, the gains are there, the strenght lost a little, but less than expected.
However I am exeriencing a bit of pain in my nuts,which I did not feel using a serm after epistane, which I felt much stronger as ds.

What do you think? Should I make any adjustments?

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pain in your balls is a good sign!
Your dosing is perfect.
The pain is associated with HPTA restart and is common. I have experienced it a dozen times. Again this is a good sign. It means your nads are working hard to get some test cranking out.
I wouldnt expect gains during PCT. The goal is to lose as little as possible. You WILL lose some eventually when the body returns to normal.
For now enjoy the swole and keep up the good work.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would have to agree with brundel. if your libido is starting to work & your testicles are starting to hurt
is because your hpta is getting a kick start and your nuts are starting to fill up again from the previous
shrunken state.

My suggestions is to finish PCT and then get some bloodwork so you can compare it to your pre cycle
bloodwork (if you got bloodwork )

newbie8

Awards
i would have to agree with brundel. if your libido is starting to work & your testicles are starting to hurt
is because your hpta is getting a kick start and your nuts are starting to fill up again from the previous
shrunken state.

My suggestions is to finish PCT and then get some bloodwork so you can compare it to your pre cycle
bloodwork (if you got bloodwork )
That sounds a bit scary. Is that something to worry about?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Balls hurting is a great sign. Lol. As bad as that sounds.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to worry about at all. Your good. Bloods is just to confirm your state of health in the sense of recovery. You don't have to but people like to know for sure.

You're good to go bud

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing to worry about brother. Totally normal. This is actually a GOOD thing. It means the balls are working overtime.
Fantastic sign.
Again I have experienced it more times than I can count.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should rebirth be kicking in by day 2? My testicles have gotten abnormally bigger already. It's ****ing weird as ****

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should rebirth be kicking in by day 2? My testicles have gotten abnormally bigger already. It's ****ing weird as ****
Yes!
Its amazing how quickly it kicks in.
Noticeable effects like this differ from person to person depending on the current state of your HPTA.
If your balls are atrophied then youll likely see them begin to grow. As previously stated some also notice ball ache :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I confess on the balls aching lol

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much to everyone for your advices! Please accept my apologies if I was not able to write any message, however between training, travel for business, buying a house and getting engaged my mind has not been really with me.

The recovery was STUNNING. I know, I did not do a suppressive cycle, however I feel **** using Nolva. Especially with my mood.
I would advice this combination to anyone, however I am not entirely sure if it would be the same with other compounds or stacks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much to everyone for your advices! Please accept my apologies if I was not able to write any message, however between training, travel for business, buying a house and getting engaged my mind has not been really with me.

The recovery was STUNNING. I know, I did not do a suppressive cycle, however I feel **** using Nolva. Especially with my mood.
I would advice this combination to anyone, however I am not entirely sure if it would be the same with other compounds or stacks.
That's amazing. Good to hear. Oh yes! I ran SD and i recovered well. If it worked for that it'll work for any compound lol

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
That's amazing. Good to hear. Oh yes! I ran SD and i recovered well. If it worked for that it'll work for any compound lol
You recovered from SD using only otc? Seriusly? Can you please tell me about that cycle to have an idea? (Dosage, products etc etc)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You recovered from SD using only otc? Seriusly? Can you please tell me about that cycle to have an idea? (Dosage, products etc etc)
My pct was

Rebirth- 2 caps everyday
Letrone- 2 caps Ed
Viron- 2 caps Ed
Abliderate ammo- 2 caps Ed

Ran rebirth, and ammo for 4 weeks and the rest 8 weeks.

I wanted to see how it went without any RC and also wanted to see how effective it would be with something like SD. It worked great and kept 80% of my gains from cycle.

Ever since I have not used a RC.

Oh the cycle was-

SD- 20mg for 4 weeks
Stano for 6 weeks.

Tudca and cycle support was obviously used throughout cycle and pct. No caffeine either to keep bp at bay.

Hope this helped.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've used Rebirth in 3 PCTs but i did 4 caps a day this time and doing 3 bottles so i have 45 days at 4 caps since i had a long LGD cycle and FELT the suppression, in 3 days my balls were in insane pain it was so bad i went to bed. Howeveri woke up the next morning with the best morning wood ive ever had and my balls hanging low as hell. 4 caps a day is no ****ing joke. I use bioperine with it too so it works even better.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Rebirth in 3 PCTs but i did 4 caps a day this time and doing 3 bottles so i have 45 days at 4 caps since i had a long LGD cycle and FELT the suppression, in 3 days my balls were in insane pain it was so bad i went to bed. Howeveri woke up the next morning with the best morning wood ive ever had and my balls hanging low as hell. 4 caps a day is no ****ing joke. I use bioperine with it too so it works even better.
Lol! Good to hear. Yea them sh!ts be hurting ha!

Never felt like I had to go up to 4 caps. But glad it went amazing! Might give it a go to see how it is in the winter when I do a nice SD Bulk.

Btw used rebirth for my last sd run and recovered well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn, i may have to try bumping it up in the future. Ive only done it at 2 caps a day for 8 weeks in 2 pct's.