Rebirth PCT Structure

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Rebirth PCT Structure

Hey everyone, I will be running an 8 week Trest (oral and transdermal), Ostarine, and possibly pulsed low dose M1T cycle starting next month.

My question is: What is the best way to structure my pct using Rebirth?

My instinct is to run it inverse to Letrone so something like:

Rebirth: 2/2/1/1
    Letrone: 1/1/2/2 (unless joints dry out too much)

This is similar to how I run Nolva (40/40/20/20), but I'm not sure if it's optimal or necessary with Rebirth.

Also just to round out the post, I'll also be using Viron, MK-667, life support, and standard staples like creatine, fish oil, coconut oil, Huperzine, multi, and a few other things.

Let me know what you think, and thanks in advance.

2. I am not a BLR rep, but if you do choose to not run a SERM with that cycle then you need to run Rebirth for 8 weeks (2 bottles at full dose). Just my 2 cents...
    •   

3. I would run 2 bottles of Rebirth for 8 weeks personally.
    Ive used it twice, and thats what i've done with good success.

2 caps per day is the standard protocol.
    If you were going to taper it i would do it like this..

2/2/2/2/2/2/2/1/1

And i wouldn't run Letrone @ 2 caps per day during PCT.

Maybe 1 cap every other day for 2 to 3 weeks, then 1 cap a day until PCT is finished.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

4. @Jebrook might be able to chime in too. He's used it a couple times as well.

5. Thank you both for your input, I do have 2 bottles on hand so running it for 8 weeks is no problem.

vujade - I will most likely run the protocol as you have laid it out. I used Letrone in my last pct with Nolva and I did have some joint issues when dosing every day. I will prob stick to eod, although I may play around with it a bit to see.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    Thank you both for your input, I do have 2 bottles on hand so running it for 8 weeks is no problem.

vujade - I will most likely run the protocol as you have laid it out. I used Letrone in my last pct with Nolva and I did have some joint issues when dosing every day. I will prob stick to eod, although I may play around with it a bit to see.
    These guys have given you solid input. I've used Rebirth twice now loved it both times. I only did 4 weeks each time as my cycles were short and no Trest involved. Trest can be pretty hard to recover from sometimes, so a longer PCT is not a bad idea at all. Brundel has said before that there is no need to taper down when finishing Rebirth but I don't think it would hurt anything. I think it would be beneficial to wait till you taper down Rebirth to begin Letrone. Be sure to taper the AI down, not up.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    These guys have given you solid input. I've used Rebirth twice now loved it both times. I only did 4 weeks each time as my cycles were short and no Trest involved. Trest can be pretty hard to recover from sometimes, so a longer PCT is not a bad idea at all. Brundel has said before that there is no need to taper down when finishing Rebirth but I don't think it would hurt anything. I think it would be beneficial to wait till you taper down Rebirth to begin Letrone. Be sure to taper the AI down, not up.
    Solid advice on tapering the AI (Letrone) down.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Thanks Jebrook, I don't mean to go beyond the scope of my initial question but if you wouldn't mind giving me a little background as to why I would taper the AI down I'd be very appreciative. I've always started high on the SERM (nolva) and low on the AI and tapered them inversely. I thought this was the best approach after years of researching and testing, but if there is new info I've missed in this department I'm all about hearing more.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    Thanks Jebrook, I don't mean to go beyond the scope of my initial question but if you wouldn't mind giving me a little background as to why I would taper the AI down I'd be very appreciative. I've also started high on the SERM (nolva) and low on the AI and tapered them inversely. I thought this was the best approach after years of researching and testing, but if there is new info I've missed in this department I'm all about hearing more.
    It hasn't been definitively determined if Letrone is a competitive or a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. If it is competive then all that aromatase that is bound up would suddenly be free all at the same time. By tapering down you free it up slower. This reduces the likelihood of a high estrogen rebound.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

10. Ok that makes sense, although I'm debating if I should run a suicidal AI instead then ... hmmm choices choices.

11. Good info in here

I've used rebirth at 2 caps ED 4weeks as pct for both a LGD cycle and msten
    Worked great for me and felt alot better then i did on pct with Nolva

As oppossed to the two (very wise gentlemen) i like the idear of letrone from the start in your pct at 1 cap ED, or the full dose of 2 caps

trest is a wet compund and known to stay in the body for some time, so a AI on cycle is a must and in pct (for me, im estro sensitive)
    And letrone did increase my hunger, making it easy to eat at a surplus in cals throughout the pct to help keep gains
    Also it is said to be a natural anabolic, also great for keeping the newly gained mass

I will be using it in my next pct at 2 caps ED from the start til some weeks after pct
    (my next cycle is trest based)

12. Just saw your post Pride89, thanks for the further info. I have both Letrone and Elim1nate so I think I'm going to run Letrone at 1 cap eod while on cycle, then Elim1nate in pct inverse to Rebirth (2/2/2/2/3/3/4/4) or something similar.

I like the idea of running Rebirth for a full 8 weeks, I ran nolva for 4 weeks in my last pct (8 week Trest/LGD cycle) and I didn't feel as though I fully recovered for at least another month.

Trest is awesome, I am very excited for my next cycle coming up here. Good luck with your as well Pride, hope you like the Trest, if not hit me up and I'll take it off your hands lol.

13. I would run nolva with it, rebirth made me take along time to recover

14. M.I.D - can you share more, what was your full pct protocol when you used rebirth?

15. Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    M.I.D - can you share more, what was your full pct protocol when you used rebirth?
    I ran 1ad 4ad and epiandro IIRC and ran two pills daily for 4 weeks and 1 daily for a further 4 weeks. I had to run clomid a few months later as I had my recovered properly

16. Just run a SERM. Cheaper and more effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

17. Is Rebirth hard on the joints? How should I dose formeron with rebirth?

18. I used Rebirth/Sup3r PCT for 6 weeks after my Anabolic Trinity cycle,and My recovery was Awesome..
  19. Rebirth PCT Structure

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I used Rebirth/Sup3r PCT for 6 weeks after my Anabolic Trinity cycle,and My recovery was Awesome..
    So you continued to get stronger, etc in PCT? I'm gonna run rebirth but I do have a SERM handy in case things go south. I really hope they don't I badly want this to work. I'm very sensitive to supplements so I do have high hopes

20. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    So you continued to get stronger, etc in PCT? I'm gonna run rebirth but I do have a SERM handy in case things go south. I really hope they don't I badly want this to work. I'm very sensitive to supplements so I do have high hopes
    My Strength level stayed the same through out the PCT..

21. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Is Rebirth hard on the joints? How should I dose formeron with rebirth?
    Rebirth is a SERM. No joint issues at all.
    Formeron has been discontinued but if you happen to have some run 1-2 pumps per day for pct. 3-4 for cycle.
    Formeron may give you joint issues.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

22. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I wouldnt expect gains during PCT. The goal is just to retain as much as possible.
    I recommend an AI like Letrone with Rebirth for PCT. Even better would be to add Viron.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I wouldnt expect gains during PCT. The goal is just to retain as much as possible.
    I recommend an AI like Letrone with Rebirth for PCT. Even better would be to add Viron.
    Someone told me to add Viron in the beginning of week 5 and not to start it with Rebirth. Is there any merit to that? Or can I just start the Viron the first day of PCT

24. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Someone told me to add Viron in the beginning of week 5 and not to start it with Rebirth. '
    Is there any merit to that? Or can I just start the Viron the first day of PCT
    Viron from DAY 1 is the protocol I've used twice now.

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Rebirth is a SERM. No joint issues at all.
    Formeron has been discontinued but if you happen to have some run 1-2 pumps per day for pct. 3-4 for cycle.
    Formeron may give you joint issues.
    Brundel, what are your recommendations for how to utilize Rebirth in pct? How long do you recommend to use it for, and what dosing scheme do you recommend?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Use rebirth for my pct?
    By JS424 in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 07:38 PM
  2. Rebirth PCT compared to Nolv or clmoid.
    By Phenoxs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 01:30 PM
  3. BLR rebirth and OL sup3r pct(new formula)
    By allbrawn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
  4. WTB/WTT For BLR Rebirth & Olympus Super PCT
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:37 PM
  5. Viron/Rebirth PCT?
    By MrPerfect in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 02:25 PM