Rebirth PCT Structure

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Sorry to drag this back up...I'm planning to run OL's Ostar1ne at 10mg 6-8wks. Thinking of Rebirth and Letrone for pct, would this be enough? Should I look at anything else for a more complete otc pct?
    Looks Good..

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I would run the osta at 20 mg for 8 weeks. If your choosing to run an otc PCT then best to run an 8 week pct. Grab two bottles of Rebirth and I would add another test booster too. Adding Letrone in your pct would be helpful also.
    Any recommendations for the test booster?
    I can get my hands on rebirth and letrone no problem
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    What is your goal while running this cycle?

4. I'm cutting! I've run osta before on low cals and it helped to recomp, aiming for more fatloss this time round. Not tried any BLR supps yet, so looking forward to these

5. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    I'm cutting! I've run osta before on low cals and it helped to recomp, aiming for more fatloss this time round. Not tried any BLR supps yet, so looking forward to these
    Well I am doing a 8week cycle now, Epibeta 750mg and Ostar1ne 15mg a day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Sorry to drag this back up...I'm planning to run OL's Ostar1ne at 10mg 6-8wks. Thinking of Rebirth and Letrone for pct, would this be enough? Should I look at anything else for a more complete otc pct?
    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I would run the osta at 20 mg for 8 weeks. If your choosing to run an otc PCT then best to run an 8 week pct. Grab two bottles of Rebirth and I would add another test booster too. Adding Letrone in your pct would be helpful also.
    PCT Set Up
    Rebirth 2 cap per day for 8 weeks (2 bottles)
    Letrone 1 cap per day for 8 weeks (1 bottle)

In regards to a good test booster, I would go with either
    Viron @ 2 caps for 8 weeks or
    M-Test @ 6 caps for 8 weeks

personally I liked OL Osta @ 15mg for 8 weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
  7. Rebirth PCT Structure

Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Looks like vujade has you pretty well covered. Some other quality test boosters would be:

K1ngsBlood
    AlphaMax XT
    Sup3r PCT

8. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Rebirth IS a test booster!
    Letrone will also raise test levels.
    These are all you need.

If you want to add another VIRON will raise free test which is the portion that is available to bind to receptors. But honestly you dont need it.
    Rebirth and Letrone.

we have labs from Vujades PCT.
    His Test levels were higher after the PCT than before his cycle!. PCT with Letrone and Rebirth.

Best to trust your Nads to products that have bloodwork confirming they work
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Rebirth IS a test booster!
    Letrone will also raise test levels.
    These are all you need.

If you want to add another VIRON will raise free test which is the portion that is available to bind to receptors. But honestly you dont need it.
    Rebirth and Letrone.

we have labs from Vujades PCT.
    His Test levels were higher after the PCT than before his cycle!. PCT with Letrone and Rebirth.

Best to trust your Nads to products that have bloodwork confirming they work
    Are you referring to Rebirth as a Test booster because it boosts test as we know... or are you now not calling it a serm anymore?

10. Any particular reason why you don't want to run Clomid? It's far superior to any OTC product.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Any particular reason why you don't want to run Clomid? It's far superior to any OTC product.
    Assuming that was to me! Two reasons; as I'm only running it at 10mg I'm hoping Rebirth will be enough?!
    Second, I don't have a source for SERM in the UK. I've been stung in the past ordering supps from abroad so don't want to go that route really.

12. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Are you referring to Rebirth as a Test booster because it boosts test as we know... or are you now not calling it a serm anymore?
    Clomid which is a SERM is one of the most widely used pharmaceutical test boosters.
    We have multiple labs confirming Rebirth raises test levels.

Its both.

Selectively modulates the estrogen receptors.
    Raises testosterone.

13. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Assuming that was to me! Two reasons; as I'm only running it at 10mg I'm hoping Rebirth will be enough?!
    Second, I don't have a source for SERM in the UK. I've been stung in the past ordering supps from abroad so don't want to go that route really.
    There are also, generally speaking ALOT more side effects using Clomid vs Rebirth.
    Rebirth and Letrone is plenty for your PCT.
    I know several people who ran osta and then a Rebirth/Letrone PCT and felt they got more from the PCT than the osta cycle.
    You can feel 100% confident.
    Id never recommend it otherwise.

14. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    How did your run go?

15. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    How did your run go?
    I was happy with it!! Obviously without bloods I will never know how much (if any) shut down occurred, but Rebirth gave everything a boost. Stacked with Letrone I did have to cut down the Letrone to 1 per day as joints started drying out.

Rebirth gave a feel good, alpha mentality, slept well and possibly helped with a gym pump after morning dose before fasted training

16. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    I was happy with it!! Obviously without bloods I will never know how much (if any) shut down occurred, but Rebirth gave everything a boost. Stacked with Letrone I did have to cut down the Letrone to 1 per day as joints started drying out.

Rebirth gave a feel good, alpha mentality, slept well and possibly helped with a gym pump after morning dose before fasted training
    Awesome, thank you for the reply
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Use rebirth for my pct?
    By JS424 in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 07:38 PM
  2. Rebirth PCT compared to Nolv or clmoid.
    By Phenoxs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 01:30 PM
  3. BLR rebirth and OL sup3r pct(new formula)
    By allbrawn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
  4. WTB/WTT For BLR Rebirth & Olympus Super PCT
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:37 PM
  5. Viron/Rebirth PCT?
    By MrPerfect in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 02:25 PM