Rebirth PCT Structure

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I was looking to do Rebirth after an LGD/RAD-140 run. Would it be ok to run it for 4 weeks as directed, or should I double it up? Or should I run for 8 weeks? I was going to do Rebirth + Sup3rPCT + Viron.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by theuglyone View Post
    I was looking to do Rebirth after an LGD/RAD-140 run.
    Would it be ok to run it for 4 weeks as directed, or should I double it up? Or should I run for 8 weeks?
    I was going to do Rebirth + Sup3rPCT + Viron.
    If you don't plan on running bloodwork, i would run it 8 weeks.
    If you only want to run it 4, then i would get bloods done to see if you've recovered.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
    •   
       


  3. I know the standard PCT people recommend is 4 weeks but ALOT of the time full recovery takes longer.
    If you can I would always run 6-8 week PCT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I know the standard PCT people recommend is 4 weeks but ALOT of the time full recovery takes longer.
    If you can I would always run 6-8 week PCT.


    Not to hijack but if you have nolva and rebirth would you do 4 weeks of one and then 4 weeks of the other (8 weeks total) to speed recovery?

    It may be a dumb question but I want to make sure my body bounces back good as new.
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Not to hijack but if you have nolva and rebirth would you do 4 weeks of one and then 4 weeks of the other (8 weeks total) to speed recovery?

    It may be a dumb question but I want to make sure my body bounces back good as new.
    If you only have enough for 4 weeks of each then yes I would run 4 weeks of each for a total of 8 instead of both together for 4.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   
       


  6. For something more mild, such as 1-andro, would you still recommend a double bottle of rebirth if that is the chosen serm for pct? I had been told 1 would be enough but everyone on this thread is sayin 2 does the trick.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I know the standard PCT people recommend is 4 weeks but ALOT of the time full recovery takes longer.
    If you can I would always run 6-8 week PCT.
    8 weeks it is then. I do have 2 bottles already so I'm good to go.

  8. So I'm starting PCT tomorrow with Rebirth, Viron, and Sup3r PCT. For Viron is 1 cap/day adequate or should I do 2 (one AM, one PM)?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mikelly1107 View Post
    For something more mild, such as 1-andro, would you still recommend a double bottle of rebirth if that is the chosen serm for pct? I had been told 1 would be enough but everyone on this thread is sayin 2 does the trick.
    1 andro is very mild stuff. Its enough to cause suppression though.
    I think for 1 andro only 1 x 4 week PCT with 2 caps Rebirth and something like Letrone would do the trick.
    For more heavy cycles I think a longer PCT is wise.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by theuglyone View Post
    So I'm starting PCT tomorrow with Rebirth, Viron, and Sup3r PCT. For Viron is 1 cap/day adequate or should I do 2 (one AM, one PM)?
    Its up to you brother. I feel 1 cap for sure. Like added horsepower. But most people do 2 caps a day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  11. If you're doing Letrone with Rebirth do you want to taper doses or just 1-2 caps everyday for PCT? I was thinking of going 2 ED for a week, then 1 ED for a week then 1 EOD for the remainder, thoughts?
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    If you're doing Letrone with Rebirth do you want to taper doses or just 1-2 caps everyday for PCT? I was thinking of going 2 ED for a week, then 1 ED for a week then 1 EOD for the remainder, thoughts?
    I dont see any reason to taper.
    Some things you want to taper. Like Thyroid meds.
    natural AI supps and SERMS and even pharm AI and SERMS no real reason to. It just limits your time at full dose.
    Id keep the pedal to the metal. 2 caps ed.

    Also if your doing this because you have a limited supply keep in mind how important PCT is.
    This restores the function of your testicles,
    Your test levels
    Your sense of wellbeing
    Motivation
    confidence
    libido
    strength
    the ability to retain gains from your cycle

    etc etc etc etc etc.

    Dont skimp on the PCT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  13. No, nothing like that, I have enough AI on hand, I just want to get estrogen levels (along) with everything else back to normal ASAP, didn't know if tapering AI would allow the body to get back to homeostasis faster? I do not want tits bro...those are for my wife lol
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  14. I have Letrone, Eradicate, Rebirth, and Sup3r PCT on standby for May...boyscout mode lol
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  15. For sure then stay on it.
    At the end of PCT you want, ideally,.....
    Super low estrogen levels
    Super high test levels

    This way estro will rise a bit and test will drop a bit and youll wind up in a favorable condition.

    This is why an AI is so important to PCT. Lots of guys for some reason only use a SERM. What about managing estrogen? The SERM wont do anything to lower estrogen. In fact it will likely raise estrogen as test levels rise so we need the AI to keep estrogen down until the end of PCT.

    Looks like a solid PCT setup you have.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  16. Thanks, I'm going to follow up with my PCP as well make sure everything is on the up&up then hopefully run 1 final cycle in September. Gaining this fast is addictive as hell but you have to be smart and give your body time to recover after.
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to follow up with my PCP as well make sure everything is on the up&up then hopefully run 1 final cycle in September. Gaining this fast is addictive as hell but you have to be smart and give your body time to recover after.
    Yea its hard to go back to training clean.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yea its hard to go back to training clean.
    Especially when you're a fat ass endomorph lol
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I would run Colmid,because Super Mandro is a potent supplement.. If you do run Rebirth,I would run it for 6 to 8 weeks.
    I did 6 weeks super mandro and andro the giant for 2 bottles and I did PCT with rebirth and letrone tampering down (3 weeks normal protocol, 2 weeks 1 cap per day each.)
    Stunning recovery.

  20. Have faith.
    Rebirth is stout stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  21. I'm now in week 4 of pct running the following:

    Rebirth 2 caps ed
    Eliminate 2 caps ed (Letrone was used on cycle)
    Cardarine 14mg ed
    Viron 1 cap 5 days on 2 off
    TestoPro 4 caps ed (just because I had it in my stash)

    Libido recovery was fast, was back feeling randy within 2 weeks which is faster than I've ever felt with Nolva. My strength is holding very strong, have dropped to a 3x3 from a 3x8 but all weights have stayed the same. I'm a Rebirth believer for sure.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    I'm now in week 4 of pct running the following:

    Rebirth 2 caps ed
    Eliminate 2 caps ed (Letrone was used on cycle)
    Cardarine 14mg ed
    Viron 1 cap 5 days on 2 off
    TestoPro 4 caps ed (just because I had it in my stash)

    Libido recovery was fast, was back feeling randy within 2 weeks which is faster than I've ever felt with Nolva. My strength is holding very strong, have dropped to a 3x3 from a 3x8 but all weights have stayed the same. I'm a Rebirth believer for sure.
    Good stuff bro..! Rebirth is legit.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  23. Sorry to drag this back up...I'm planning to run OL's Ostar1ne at 10mg 6-8wks. Thinking of Rebirth and Letrone for pct, would this be enough? Should I look at anything else for a more complete otc pct?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Sorry to drag this back up...I'm planning to run OL's Ostar1ne at 10mg 6-8wks. Thinking of Rebirth and Letrone for pct, would this be enough? Should I look at anything else for a more complete otc pct?
    I would run the osta at 20 mg for 8 weeks. If your choosing to run an otc PCT then best to run an 8 week pct. Grab two bottles of Rebirth and I would add another test booster too. Adding Letrone in your pct would be helpful also.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Use rebirth for my pct?
    By JS424 in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 07:38 PM
  2. Rebirth PCT compared to Nolv or clmoid.
    By Phenoxs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 01:30 PM
  3. BLR rebirth and OL sup3r pct(new formula)
    By allbrawn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
  4. WTB/WTT For BLR Rebirth & Olympus Super PCT
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:37 PM
  5. Viron/Rebirth PCT?
    By MrPerfect in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Log in
Log in