Rebirth PCT Structure

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Hey everyone, I will be running an 8 week Trest (oral and transdermal), Ostarine, and possibly pulsed low dose M1T cycle starting next month.

My question is: What is the best way to structure my pct using Rebirth?

My instinct is to run it inverse to Letrone so something like:

Rebirth: 2/2/1/1
Letrone: 1/1/2/2 (unless joints dry out too much)

This is similar to how I run Nolva (40/40/20/20), but I'm not sure if it's optimal or necessary with Rebirth.

Also just to round out the post, I'll also be using Viron, MK-667, life support, and standard staples like creatine, fish oil, coconut oil, Huperzine, multi, and a few other things.

Let me know what you think, and thanks in advance.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not a BLR rep, but if you do choose to not run a SERM with that cycle then you need to run Rebirth for 8 weeks (2 bottles at full dose). Just my 2 cents...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run 2 bottles of Rebirth for 8 weeks personally.
Ive used it twice, and thats what i've done with good success.

2 caps per day is the standard protocol.
If you were going to taper it i would do it like this..

2/2/2/2/2/2/2/1/1

And i wouldn't run Letrone @ 2 caps per day during PCT.

Maybe 1 cap every other day for 2 to 3 weeks, then 1 cap a day until PCT is finished.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook might be able to chime in too. He's used it a couple times as well.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Thank you both for your input, I do have 2 bottles on hand so running it for 8 weeks is no problem.

vujade - I will most likely run the protocol as you have laid it out. I used Letrone in my last pct with Nolva and I did have some joint issues when dosing every day. I will prob stick to eod, although I may play around with it a bit to see.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you both for your input, I do have 2 bottles on hand so running it for 8 weeks is no problem.

vujade - I will most likely run the protocol as you have laid it out. I used Letrone in my last pct with Nolva and I did have some joint issues when dosing every day. I will prob stick to eod, although I may play around with it a bit to see.
These guys have given you solid input. I've used Rebirth twice now loved it both times. I only did 4 weeks each time as my cycles were short and no Trest involved. Trest can be pretty hard to recover from sometimes, so a longer PCT is not a bad idea at all. Brundel has said before that there is no need to taper down when finishing Rebirth but I don't think it would hurt anything. I think it would be beneficial to wait till you taper down Rebirth to begin Letrone. Be sure to taper the AI down, not up.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys have given you solid input. I've used Rebirth twice now loved it both times. I only did 4 weeks each time as my cycles were short and no Trest involved. Trest can be pretty hard to recover from sometimes, so a longer PCT is not a bad idea at all. Brundel has said before that there is no need to taper down when finishing Rebirth but I don't think it would hurt anything. I think it would be beneficial to wait till you taper down Rebirth to begin Letrone. Be sure to taper the AI down, not up.
Solid advice on tapering the AI (Letrone) down. :biggthumpup:

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Thanks Jebrook, I don't mean to go beyond the scope of my initial question but if you wouldn't mind giving me a little background as to why I would taper the AI down I'd be very appreciative. I've always started high on the SERM (nolva) and low on the AI and tapered them inversely. I thought this was the best approach after years of researching and testing, but if there is new info I've missed in this department I'm all about hearing more.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Jebrook, I don't mean to go beyond the scope of my initial question but if you wouldn't mind giving me a little background as to why I would taper the AI down I'd be very appreciative. I've also started high on the SERM (nolva) and low on the AI and tapered them inversely. I thought this was the best approach after years of researching and testing, but if there is new info I've missed in this department I'm all about hearing more.
It hasn't been definitively determined if Letrone is a competitive or a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. If it is competive then all that aromatase that is bound up would suddenly be free all at the same time. By tapering down you free it up slower. This reduces the likelihood of a high estrogen rebound.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Ok that makes sense, although I'm debating if I should run a suicidal AI instead then ... hmmm choices choices.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Good info in here

I've used rebirth at 2 caps ED 4weeks as pct for both a LGD cycle and msten
Worked great for me and felt alot better then i did on pct with Nolva

As oppossed to the two (very wise gentlemen) i like the idear of letrone from the start in your pct at 1 cap ED, or the full dose of 2 caps

trest is a wet compund and known to stay in the body for some time, so a AI on cycle is a must and in pct (for me, im estro sensitive)
And letrone did increase my hunger, making it easy to eat at a surplus in cals throughout the pct to help keep gains
Also it is said to be a natural anabolic, also great for keeping the newly gained mass

I will be using it in my next pct at 2 caps ED from the start til some weeks after pct
(my next cycle is trest based)

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Just saw your post Pride89, thanks for the further info. I have both Letrone and Elim1nate so I think I'm going to run Letrone at 1 cap eod while on cycle, then Elim1nate in pct inverse to Rebirth (2/2/2/2/3/3/4/4) or something similar.

I like the idea of running Rebirth for a full 8 weeks, I ran nolva for 4 weeks in my last pct (8 week Trest/LGD cycle) and I didn't feel as though I fully recovered for at least another month.

Trest is awesome, I am very excited for my next cycle coming up here. Good luck with your as well Pride, hope you like the Trest, if not hit me up and I'll take it off your hands lol.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run nolva with it, rebirth made me take along time to recover

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
M.I.D - can you share more, what was your full pct protocol when you used rebirth?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M.I.D - can you share more, what was your full pct protocol when you used rebirth?
I ran 1ad 4ad and epiandro IIRC and ran two pills daily for 4 weeks and 1 daily for a further 4 weeks. I had to run clomid a few months later as I had my recovered properly

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run a SERM. Cheaper and more effective.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is Rebirth hard on the joints? How should I dose formeron with rebirth?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used Rebirth/Sup3r PCT for 6 weeks after my Anabolic Trinity cycle,and My recovery was Awesome..

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used Rebirth/Sup3r PCT for 6 weeks after my Anabolic Trinity cycle,and My recovery was Awesome..
So you continued to get stronger, etc in PCT? I'm gonna run rebirth but I do have a SERM handy in case things go south. I really hope they don't I badly want this to work. I'm very sensitive to supplements so I do have high hopes

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you continued to get stronger, etc in PCT? I'm gonna run rebirth but I do have a SERM handy in case things go south. I really hope they don't I badly want this to work. I'm very sensitive to supplements so I do have high hopes
My Strength level stayed the same through out the PCT..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Rebirth hard on the joints? How should I dose formeron with rebirth?
Rebirth is a SERM. No joint issues at all.
Formeron has been discontinued but if you happen to have some run 1-2 pumps per day for pct. 3-4 for cycle.
Formeron may give you joint issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt expect gains during PCT. The goal is just to retain as much as possible.
I recommend an AI like Letrone with Rebirth for PCT. Even better would be to add Viron.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt expect gains during PCT. The goal is just to retain as much as possible.
I recommend an AI like Letrone with Rebirth for PCT. Even better would be to add Viron.
Someone told me to add Viron in the beginning of week 5 and not to start it with Rebirth. Is there any merit to that? Or can I just start the Viron the first day of PCT

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone told me to add Viron in the beginning of week 5 and not to start it with Rebirth. '
Is there any merit to that? Or can I just start the Viron the first day of PCT
Viron from DAY 1 is the protocol I've used twice now.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth is a SERM. No joint issues at all.
Formeron has been discontinued but if you happen to have some run 1-2 pumps per day for pct. 3-4 for cycle.
Formeron may give you joint issues.
Brundel, what are your recommendations for how to utilize Rebirth in pct? How long do you recommend to use it for, and what dosing scheme do you recommend?

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Viron from DAY 1 is the protocol I've used twice now.
Yea I was not really sure why he said that but it was a former BLR Rep with a good reputation. I forget his exact explanation and it's the first time I've heard anyone say this so...I mean I would rather use Viron starting day 1 TBH. Reduce XT I'll be starting the beginning of week 3 but that's for cortisol control

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I was not really sure why he said that but it was a former BLR Rep with a good reputation. I forget his exact explanation and it's the first time I've heard anyone say this so...I mean I would rather use Viron starting day 1 TBH. Reduce XT I'll be starting the beginning of week 3 but that's for cortisol control
Im not really sure why he would have said that.
its normal to start your test booster with your SERM right from the start of PCT.

Yes, i also use Reduce XT starting in Week 3 as well.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im not really sure why he would have said that.
its normal to start your test booster with your SERM right from the start of PCT.

Yes, i also use Reduce XT starting in Week 3 as well.
Maybe brundel knows...errr maybe not lol. Anyway as of now I think I'm just going to start it day 1 haha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe brundel knows...errr maybe not lol. Anyway as of now I think I'm just going to start it day 1 haha
It's not wrong to follow the normal suggestions at all. I suggested waiting till the SERM is finished because SHBG levels will be higher than normal. IMO, that would be an optimal time to try to modulate SHBG and free up more test. Some feedback suggests that doing so from the beginning might create a negative feedback loop where your body thinks you have more test than normal and ramps down production sooner than if one waited. Plus, I'm a fan of extended PCT and a longer recovery window. That was my reasoning, but plenty of people do it the traditional way with great results as well:).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My opinion is hit it with a big hammer.
I never tapered my PCT up and rarely tapered it down. Full bore a to z. Sometimes I would run the AI longer to keep estro under check.
Viron can be run from the start of PCT and all the way through. The more Free test you have the better your going to feel and the more of your hard earned gains youll retain.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion is hit it with a big hammer.
I never tapered my PCT up and rarely tapered it down. Full bore a to z. Sometimes I would run the AI longer to keep estro under check.
Viron can be run from the start of PCT and all the way through. The more Free test you have the better your going to feel and the more of your hard earned gains youll retain.
I like your reasoning and it makes good sense as well. That is definitely the standard for most PCT's. Just a personal preference on my part.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Can it be run alongside clomid/nolva. Or run clomid/nolva first 4 weeks then rebirth/exo?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbing this as I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

Finally, on the research sites it says bottles are like 20mg/80ml what does that mean as far as how many doses are in the bottle? Any extensive help is appreciated!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm subbing this as my I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

Finally, on the research sites it says bottles are like 20mg/80ml what does that mean as far as how many doses are in the bottle? Any extensive help is appreciated!
I would run Colmid,because Super Mandro is a potent supplement.. If you do run Rebirth,I would run it for 6 to 8 weeks.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks would you run the SERM for 4 weeks or longer?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. Is it hard using the eye dropper thing on the bottles?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I thought I did a ton of research but I feel so in over my head on week 2 lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can it be run alongside clomid/nolva. Or run clomid/nolva first 4 weeks then rebirth/exo?
Clomid, Nolva and Rebirth all do the same thing.
If you want to mix SERMS you can run the Rebirth and Clomid. Nolva is better for gyno and clomid seems to work better for PCT.
So Serm plus Exotherm. Viron would also be amazing.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What is exotherm for?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm subbing this as I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

So Nolva and Rebirth are not AIs. They are serms.
Letrone is an AI.
You want both during PCT.

I suggest Rebirth and Letrone for PCT. Can add nolva at 10mg daily as well if you want. I HIGHLY recommend an AI all the way through PCT and even past the time you discontinue the SERM. Might want to get another Letrone.

4 weeks
Rebirth 2 caps daily
Nolva 10mg
Letrone 2 caps daily. Possibly up to 6 weeks.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I got Letrone, so good to go there

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Simple math. 20mg/20/10/10. Daily dosing per respective week. So 7 Ml's used week 1 and 2. 3.5 ml used weeks 3 and 4. That's 21 ml used for entire pct. Should leave enough for at least 2 more pct's, almost 3.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, I used Rebirth and Viron as pct a while back for a solo 1 andro run and had a great pct.