Rebirth PCT Structure

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Viron from DAY 1 is the protocol I've used twice now.
    Yea I was not really sure why he said that but it was a former BLR Rep with a good reputation. I forget his exact explanation and it's the first time I've heard anyone say this so...I mean I would rather use Viron starting day 1 TBH. Reduce XT I'll be starting the beginning of week 3 but that's for cortisol control

2. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Yea I was not really sure why he said that but it was a former BLR Rep with a good reputation. I forget his exact explanation and it's the first time I've heard anyone say this so...I mean I would rather use Viron starting day 1 TBH. Reduce XT I'll be starting the beginning of week 3 but that's for cortisol control
    Im not really sure why he would have said that.
    its normal to start your test booster with your SERM right from the start of PCT.

Yes, i also use Reduce XT starting in Week 3 as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Im not really sure why he would have said that.
    its normal to start your test booster with your SERM right from the start of PCT.

Yes, i also use Reduce XT starting in Week 3 as well.
    Maybe brundel knows...errr maybe not lol. Anyway as of now I think I'm just going to start it day 1 haha

4. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Maybe brundel knows...errr maybe not lol. Anyway as of now I think I'm just going to start it day 1 haha
    It's not wrong to follow the normal suggestions at all. I suggested waiting till the SERM is finished because SHBG levels will be higher than normal. IMO, that would be an optimal time to try to modulate SHBG and free up more test. Some feedback suggests that doing so from the beginning might create a negative feedback loop where your body thinks you have more test than normal and ramps down production sooner than if one waited. Plus, I'm a fan of extended PCT and a longer recovery window. That was my reasoning, but plenty of people do it the traditional way with great results as well.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

5. My opinion is hit it with a big hammer.
    I never tapered my PCT up and rarely tapered it down. Full bore a to z. Sometimes I would run the AI longer to keep estro under check.
    Viron can be run from the start of PCT and all the way through. The more Free test you have the better your going to feel and the more of your hard earned gains youll retain.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    My opinion is hit it with a big hammer.
    I never tapered my PCT up and rarely tapered it down. Full bore a to z. Sometimes I would run the AI longer to keep estro under check.
    Viron can be run from the start of PCT and all the way through. The more Free test you have the better your going to feel and the more of your hard earned gains youll retain.
    I like your reasoning and it makes good sense as well. That is definitely the standard for most PCT's. Just a personal preference on my part.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I wouldnt expect gains during PCT. The goal is just to retain as much as possible.
    I recommend an AI like Letrone with Rebirth for PCT. Even better would be to add Viron.
    Can it be run alongside clomid/nolva. Or run clomid/nolva first 4 weeks then rebirth/exo?

8. I'm subbing this as I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

Finally, on the research sites it says bottles are like 20mg/80ml what does that mean as far as how many doses are in the bottle? Any extensive help is appreciated!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

9. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    I'm subbing this as my I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

Finally, on the research sites it says bottles are like 20mg/80ml what does that mean as far as how many doses are in the bottle? Any extensive help is appreciated!
    I would run Colmid,because Super Mandro is a potent supplement.. If you do run Rebirth,I would run it for 6 to 8 weeks.

10. Thanks would you run the SERM for 4 weeks or longer?
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

11. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Thanks would you run the SERM for 4 weeks or longer?
    4 weeks..

12. Ok cool. Is it hard using the eye dropper thing on the bottles?

13. I thought I did a ton of research but I feel so in over my head on week 2 lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Ok cool. Is it hard using the eye dropper thing on the bottles?
    I used a Syringe.

15. Ahhhh

16. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Can it be run alongside clomid/nolva. Or run clomid/nolva first 4 weeks then rebirth/exo?
    Clomid, Nolva and Rebirth all do the same thing.
    If you want to mix SERMS you can run the Rebirth and Clomid. Nolva is better for gyno and clomid seems to work better for PCT.
    So Serm plus Exotherm. Viron would also be amazing.

17. What is exotherm for?

18. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    I'm subbing this as I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

So Nolva and Rebirth are not AIs. They are serms.
    Letrone is an AI.
    You want both during PCT.

I suggest Rebirth and Letrone for PCT. Can add nolva at 10mg daily as well if you want. I HIGHLY recommend an AI all the way through PCT and even past the time you discontinue the SERM. Might want to get another Letrone.

4 weeks
    Rebirth 2 caps daily
    Nolva 10mg
    Letrone 2 caps daily. Possibly up to 6 weeks.

19. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    What is exotherm for?
    Exotherm is an AI and a fat burner. Ideally for PCT we would use Letrone over Exotherm.

20. I got Letrone, so good to go there

21. Thanks!

22. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    I'm subbing this as I'm wondering the same thing with my PCT, 8 weeks on Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and Androvar, was going to do final month on eradicate for my AI and then start Rebirth, Sup3r PCT and I'll have like a week left of Letrone on hand I can taper off with it(or should I taper Eradicate?) I'm just trying to make sure I have the best recovery set up to get my body normal. As for nolva if you all feel it's complete necessary should it be mixed in with Rebirth and Sup3r and drop the use of additional AIs completely?

Simple math. 20mg/20/10/10. Daily dosing per respective week. So 7 Ml's used week 1 and 2. 3.5 ml used weeks 3 and 4. That's 21 ml used for entire pct. Should leave enough for at least 2 more pct's, almost 3.

23. FYI, I used Rebirth and Viron as pct a while back for a solo 1 andro run and had a great pct.

24. Is rebirth or viron bad for liver??

25. Quote Originally Posted by livestrong82 View Post
    Is rebirth or viron bad for liver??
    No.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Use rebirth for my pct?
    By JS424 in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 07:38 PM
  2. Rebirth PCT compared to Nolv or clmoid.
    By Phenoxs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-25-2015, 01:30 PM
  3. BLR rebirth and OL sup3r pct(new formula)
    By allbrawn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
  4. WTB/WTT For BLR Rebirth & Olympus Super PCT
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:37 PM
  5. Viron/Rebirth PCT?
    By MrPerfect in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 02:25 PM