Best supplement to stack with Viron for mass & strength gains?

Azaloth

Awards
Gents.

I enjoyed Follidrone and will likely run it again. First, to mix things up, I'd like to try another natural stack to increase lean mass/strength/performance. Viron looks interesting but it seems that it may make sense to run an AI alongside it. BLR seems to have several, is there one (or more) in particular you'd recommend?

I also have some DAA and AnaBeta Elite on hand (which has also consistently worked well for me). Would you suggest adding either of these to the mix after an initial 4 week run of the BLR products solo to assess how well they work?

Thanks in advance for any guidance, and keep up the great work.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either Letrone or Exotherm would stack perfectly with Viron. If you want leaner gains pick Exo. It's an outstanding transdermal. Non-staining, non-messy, fast drying. Can really see and feel the fat burning/thermogenic and estrogen reducing effects so. If you want more anabolism and mass go with Letrone. Big appetite increase through Ghrelin secretion and elevated T3,T4, GH, IGF-1, and cAMP levels as well as reduced estrogen levels.
Anabeta would work better with Letrone IMO for bulking. Both increase appetite significantly. I would leave out DAA because the Viron will be much more effective for positive test levels and the research on DAA is mixed.

Azaloth

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the fast response. Will definitely pick up some Letrone as well. Any word on the new epi product I see some posts about here? Excited to try it. Also, anywhere that has good Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals on BLR supps? I may want to re-up my Follidrone as well.

Also, do you suggest an initial run of Viron/Letrone of 4 weeks or 8 weeks?

Thanks again.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id suggest 6-8 weeks. Follow the 5 on 2 off protocol for Viron at 1-2 caps per day. 2 per day would equal 6 weeks in one bottle. Letrone would be 1-2 caps per day. Anywhere from 4-8 weeks per bottle.

The BLR preworkout is tentatively set to be the next release pretty soon. We're working on finalizing the formula and testing. The new (-)-Epicatechin product is pretty much finalized but will be out soon after the Pre. At least that was what Brundel mentioned last. No hard dates are set yet but we are working on it diligently and my guesstimate would be some exciting things in the next 60-90 days. brundel might have more to share:)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook gave great advice

Azaloth

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the info and advice. I just ordered Letrone and Viron from NutriVerse. Will see how they work out as a combo with the protocol you suggest. I assume the 5 on / 2 off suggestion is what you'd recommend for optimal strength/mass gains, not just economy, correct? I ask because I don't mind getting a second bottle of each to do the 6-8 weeks if a different dosing protocol would be more efficacious.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles of each for a longer run would definitely yield more gains. Viron can be taken everyday if desired. Most follow the 5 on 2 off protocol simply to reduce tolerance and keep getting the euphoric mood boosting.