Use rebirth for my pct?

JS424

Awards
Would Rebirth work sufficiently for a 30 day cycle of Msten at 20mg/day? I was thinking to stack Rebirth with DAA and Viron. Should I add follidrone?

I have read a lot on forums saying no natural SERM is strong enough for Msten. Is that true? This is my first cycle so I am new to it. I want to be healthy and safe. Would this be effective for me?

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Rebirth work sufficiently for a 30 day cycle of Msten at 20mg/day? I was thinking to stack Rebirth with DAA and Viron. Should I add follidrone?

I have read a lot on forums saying no natural SERM is strong enough for Msten. Is that true? This is my first cycle so I am new to it. I want to be healthy and safe. Would this be effective for me?

Thanks
I would do it, but that's me. I trust Rebirth a lot. I do keep heavy duty ancillaries on hand though in case of emergency. If you have access to a legit pharmaceutical SERM that will always be your best bet. If you only have access to research Chems then Rebirth is a solid addition or alternative. You never know for sure how potent a research liquid will be or if it will even be what it is supposed to be. If you're unsure of an RC SERM Rebirth would be your best option or stack it with an RC for additional recovery support.

I know several who have used Rebirth and are very happy. There are lots of logs on here about results.

JS424

Awards
Thanks for the update. You and others have said use this and keep the RX caps on hand, which makes me nervous people aren't confident in Rebirth? I saw one log but I'm having a difficult time finding others with blood work. I am new to the app and maybe I am not using it very well. If you happen to know of any specific logs here I would appreciate it if you could link, that'd be awesome!

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I used rebirth after Trestolone cycle
(And reduceXT, Formestane this was before letrone, agmatine, MK677, prolactrone maybe something more i forgot)
I have no blood work to show but in week 3 of rebirth i got my wife pregnant and its a boy ! So im sure rebirth works;)

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
If money isn't an issue would there be any benefit to mega dosing rebirth to make it work better/faster?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth at 2 caps is good. 1 cap will work but as you say you want to be on the safe side. 2 caps will be plenty.

Rebirth
Viron
Exo or Letrone depending on your goals
I would add follidrone and me personally. I always have a cortisol supp as well. My fav is Ammo. Reduce xt is also another good option.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
You can trust Rebirth brother.
I would run it with Letrone and Viron. I believe DAA to be worthless.

If you want to run the Rebirth, Letrone, Viron PCT stack PM me and Ill get you a discount.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. You and others have said use this and keep the RX caps on hand, which makes me nervous people aren't confident in Rebirth? I saw one log but I'm having a difficult time finding others with blood work. I am new to the app and maybe I am not using it very well. If you happen to know of any specific logs here I would appreciate it if you could link, that'd be awesome!
If you can get one of the BLR reps to spring for a free bottle of Rebirth, I'd be happy to post before-PCT and after-PCT bloods. :bigok:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can get one of the BLR reps to spring for a free bottle of Rebirth, I'd be happy to post before-PCT and after-PCT bloods. :bigok:
Sorry bro, as reps we offer product support based upon our own experiences with the products. Any promos or giveaways are at Brundel's discretion. Actually, he got burned on a couple of the sponsored Rebirth logs by people not following through, although one was for serious health issues if I recall. Generally, to get a sponsored log you need to be around for a bit and establish a reputation in this community. Too many people score some free stuff and disappear:(

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, as reps we offer product support based upon our own experiences with the products. Any promos or giveaways are at Brundel's discretion. Actually, he got burned on a couple of the sponsored Rebirth logs by people not following through, although one was for serious health issues if I recall. Generally, to get a sponsored log you need to be around for a bit and establish a reputation in this community. Too many people score some free stuff and disappear:(
Fair enough. I appreciate the straight up answer. I'm thinking of giving it a go anyway, if bloods allow for an OTC PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. I appreciate the straight up answer. I'm thinking of giving it a go anyway, if bloods allow for an OTC PCT.
Any time brother. I understand the skepticism. I was a bit skeptical too at first. Based on my use of it I'm very confident Rebirth will do you well.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I plan on a halo run later this year and wanted to use OL sup3r pct + Rebirth since I have it on the shelf and never used it like I intended. Strong enough for halo? Since sup3r pct has an AI in it, do you guys recommend I skip the letrone?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it on SD. So yes.