BLR Pre Workout

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. BLR Pre Workout

Hey guys,

What happened to the Pre Workout you guys were looking to put together?

Cheers

2. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Hey guys,

What happened to the Pre Workout you guys were looking to put together?

Cheers
    i believe brundel is still working on it. Testing out the new ingredients one by one... its coming bro..!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
    •   

3. In case you missed this teaser in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The Epi product is still in the works. We are running alot of testing with not so common ingredients and we also plan to include 2 new actives.
    Its going well but I cant give you a for sure date for release. We do plan on running another round of tests in about 10 days after which we will determine based on the data if this batch works best. If so we will use this one.Of not we will revert to the last which everyone LOVED but....research indicates the new blend will work much better.

The pre is taking some interesting turns. In the process of trying to bring a new beast to the front and in trying to use new ingredients some cool things have happened.
    1. we have potentially found a new naturally present stim. It looks redic but we will see. I should have some for testing in about 10 days.
    2. I have also found a few other new ingredients. One of which I think may either become a new transdermal or a new sublingual. We will see.
    Testing will continue until I am satisfied.
    IF the new stim works well the pre will be ready soon. Maybe 60 days.

Finally we are also working on some new more mainstream products. Stay tuned for more info on this. Follow us on Instagram @ www.blacklionresearch.com
    for more info as we start leaking info
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

4. Just a little bump to get you guys awake. We're working on something crazy!!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Just a little bump to get you guys awake. We're working on something crazy!!
    No doubt. The formula is getting very close! I'll be testing very soon. BLR for the win!
    •   

6. Oh yea. Can't wait. Need something diff out there.

7. The teasing has gone on too long! WWIII could start any day now and I'm not trying to ration my preworkout.

I know I know. You can't rush perfection.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    The teasing has gone on too long! WWIII could start any day now and I'm not trying to ration my preworkout.

What about the new epi?

9. Quote Originally Posted by pfresh View Post
    What about the new epi?
    I hope @brundel doesn't mind me sharing, but I believe the FD2(not sure if that will be the name) is formulated and will go into production soon. I think it will be released next, possibly a matter of weeks, not months. Hopefully I haven't said too much and Brundel will tease us with some more details!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    The teasing has gone on too long! WWIII could start any day now and I'm not trying to ration my preworkout.

I'm more worried about the looming zombie apocalypse, but yes, I know what you mean bro. I'm looking forward to the new tact this pre will be following. From someone who has been using pwo's for over ten years we definitely need something innovative in that category.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I'm more worried about the looming zombie apocalypse, but yes, I know what you mean bro. I'm looking forward to the new tact this pre will be following. From someone who has been using pwo's for over ten years we definitely need something innovative in that category.
    Im screwed when the zombies hit, my cardio is terrible

12. Quote Originally Posted by pfresh View Post
    Im screwed when the zombies hit, my cardio is terrible
    Don't run...FIGHT!!! Lol. I will be a head smasher cuz my aim is terrible lol

13. I've been patiently waiting for the new epi myself. Preworkout is nice but the market is full of that already. It's hard to create one that's never been done before.

14. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    It's hard to create one that's never been done before.
    Except if your name is Brundel!

15. Quote Originally Posted by gnbbc View Post
    Except if your name is Brundel!
    I have to doubt him to light a fire on his a$$ and release the kraken.

16. Soon. Soon fellas. Perfection takes time. We're working though

17. in for this

18. Just a quick update.-
    We are testing a close to finished version. We are working on a new stim but initial synthesis/extraction failed and we need to try other production options. So for now this has not come to fruition.
    This doesnt slow us down any though. The version currently being tested has 2 ingredients never used in any product plus some exceptional additions you guys will be drooling over.
    Worst case we will add a combo of known stims to the product and release. BEst case we will use the new stim. Either way your in for a treat and we are close.

Also Follidrone 2 is close at hand.
    Maybe 40 days.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

19. Any updates on follidrone 2.0 or the new preworkout?

20. Follidrone 2 is very very near, so is the new pre.

The new pre is INSANE. I'll say it's nothing at all like what's out. Whole new ballgame.

21. I am curious if BLR Rebirth is a good enough product to PCT with for ostarine at 8 weeks 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20 mg? I'm using other pct products as well but this would be my SERM. And of course for emergencies I would have clomid on hand

22. Rebirth is solid. I've used it twice for 1 andro and Msten. I wouldn't bat an eye at using it for Ostarine myself.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I am curious if BLR Rebirth is a good enough product to PCT with for ostarine at 8 weeks 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20 mg? I'm using other pct products as well but this would be my SERM. And of course for emergencies I would have clomid on hand
    I'm 2 weeks into using Rebirth, Letrone & Viron after a 10 week Osta / Stano run.

My 2nd time using it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

24. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I'm 2 weeks into using Rebirth, Letrone & Viron after a 10 week Osta / Stano run.

My 2nd time using it.
    Going to run one bottle of rebirth or two?

25. What's so special about the new folli? Better delivery system? Higher dose?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM