BLR Pre Workout

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

What happened to the Pre Workout you guys were looking to put together?

Cheers

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

What happened to the Pre Workout you guys were looking to put together?

Cheers
i believe brundel is still working on it. Testing out the new ingredients one by one... its coming bro..!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In case you missed this teaser in another thread:)

The Epi product is still in the works. We are running alot of testing with not so common ingredients and we also plan to include 2 new actives.
Its going well but I cant give you a for sure date for release. We do plan on running another round of tests in about 10 days after which we will determine based on the data if this batch works best. If so we will use this one.Of not we will revert to the last which everyone LOVED but....research indicates the new blend will work much better.

The pre is taking some interesting turns. In the process of trying to bring a new beast to the front and in trying to use new ingredients some cool things have happened.
1. we have potentially found a new naturally present stim. It looks redic but we will see. I should have some for testing in about 10 days.
2. I have also found a few other new ingredients. One of which I think may either become a new transdermal or a new sublingual. We will see.
Testing will continue until I am satisfied.
IF the new stim works well the pre will be ready soon. Maybe 60 days.

Finally we are also working on some new more mainstream products. Stay tuned for more info on this. Follow us on Instagram @ www.blacklionresearch.com
for more info as we start leaking info ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a little bump to get you guys awake. We're working on something crazy!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea. Can't wait. Need something diff out there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The teasing has gone on too long! WWIII could start any day now and I'm not trying to ration my preworkout.

I know I know. You can't rush perfection.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
The teasing has gone on too long! WWIII could start any day now and I'm not trying to ration my preworkout.

What about the new epi?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the new epi?
I hope brundel doesn't mind me sharing, but I believe the FD2(not sure if that will be the name) is formulated and will go into production soon. I think it will be released next, possibly a matter of weeks, not months:). Hopefully I haven't said too much and Brundel will tease us with some more details!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm more worried about the looming zombie apocalypse, but yes, I know what you mean bro. I'm looking forward to the new tact this pre will be following. From someone who has been using pwo's for over ten years we definitely need something innovative in that category.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I'm more worried about the looming zombie apocalypse, but yes, I know what you mean bro. I'm looking forward to the new tact this pre will be following. From someone who has been using pwo's for over ten years we definitely need something innovative in that category.
Im screwed when the zombies hit, my cardio is terrible

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've been patiently waiting for the new epi myself. Preworkout is nice but the market is full of that already. It's hard to create one that's never been done before.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon. Soon fellas. Perfection takes time. We're working though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update.-
We are testing a close to finished version. We are working on a new stim but initial synthesis/extraction failed and we need to try other production options. So for now this has not come to fruition.
This doesnt slow us down any though. The version currently being tested has 2 ingredients never used in any product plus some exceptional additions you guys will be drooling over.
Worst case we will add a combo of known stims to the product and release. BEst case we will use the new stim. Either way your in for a treat and we are close.

Also Follidrone 2 is close at hand.
Maybe 40 days.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on follidrone 2.0 or the new preworkout?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2 is very very near, so is the new pre.

The new pre is INSANE. I'll say it's nothing at all like what's out. Whole new ballgame.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am curious if BLR Rebirth is a good enough product to PCT with for ostarine at 8 weeks 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20 mg? I'm using other pct products as well but this would be my SERM. And of course for emergencies I would have clomid on hand

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth is solid. I've used it twice for 1 andro and Msten. I wouldn't bat an eye at using it for Ostarine myself.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious if BLR Rebirth is a good enough product to PCT with for ostarine at 8 weeks 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20 mg? I'm using other pct products as well but this would be my SERM. And of course for emergencies I would have clomid on hand
I'm 2 weeks into using Rebirth, Letrone & Viron after a 10 week Osta / Stano run.

My 2nd time using it.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
What's so special about the new folli? Better delivery system? Higher dose?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one knows yet other then the people that are on the inside and they aren't sharing anything yet

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has some new ingredients to boost follistatin as well as (-)-Epicatechin and absorption enhancement. I don't know any more and haven't had the chance to test this yet, but I am super pumped to try this as soon as it comes out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it and I love it. This guy is killing me with the release as well lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
any pre update?!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My hope is it doesn't have any form of yohimbe

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am hoping you guys added some noots/adaptogens in this PWO product. I usually add rhodiola, alpha GPC and a little theanine to whatever PWO I use. It would be nice if they were already incorporated in the product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tested a batch and I loved it. Brundel of course isn't disclosing exactly what's in it yet, but I'm 99.9 that it has no Y.
Yep. No y

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No yohimbine.

Other than that Im keeping formula quiet.
I will tell you that its a huge step forward and not at all formulated after any other product. There are ingredients that are used by other companies already but the formulation was created from the ground up and has some new ingredients and new pathways.
Very exciting stuff.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In for info!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
No yohimbine.

Other than that Im keeping formula quiet.
I will tell you that its a huge step forward and not at all formulated after any other product. There are ingredients that are used by other companies already but the formulation was created from the ground up and has some new ingredients and new pathways.
Very exciting stuff.
Will it also give pumps not just with gym exercising but also with bedroom exercising? :lick:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it also give pumps not just with gym exercising but also with bedroom exercising? :lick:
It may. The primary focus of the pre is not pump.
I feel like a pre workout product should do 1 thing primarily. Increase performance in the gym. Decrease fatigue, Increase strength and endurance etc.
I aimed specifically at increasing performance. It will likely give you a pump because there are a couple of vasodilators in the mix but they are not there for pump per se. There are there for another specific purpose which I will talk about more when we get closer to launch.

Again this isnt like other Pre workout products. Its not a fruity flavored stimulant and some vasodilators.
In fact itll work just as well without any stims. Maybe better. People like stimulants in their pres though. The % is MUCH higher of those who like stims in there so we are going to use a strong stim package.

This stuff is going to be a huge advancement in performance enhancing pre workout products.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got you. Ima get some info.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently=
New epicatechin product ETA approx 30 days. Maybe less.

Pre ETA approx 60- 90 days. Maybe less. Formula is mostly solidified. Just some loose ends to tie up. Flavoring for example.

For now I would be excited about the new epi product. This is going to be something to behold.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Cool, would love to try the new epi and of course the pre. And thanks in advance for the awesome pre and the new epi as I know it will be the bees knees.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Currently=
New epicatechin product ETA approx 30 days. Maybe less.

Pre ETA approx 60- 90 days. Maybe less. Formula is mostly solidified. Just some loose ends to tie up. Flavoring for example.

For now I would be excited about the new epi product. This is going to be something to behold.
Is it going to be performance based or more of stimpunch pre ?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the formula might changed since the start of this thread..
Maybe so but brundel on multiple occasion has said that he thinks it should be focused on performance rather than stimulants

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes for sure stims and yes for sure the formula has changed.
ESPECIALLY with all the new lawsuits.
DMAA
Nitrates
CAFFEINE!@!!!!! even someone has been sued for. Several actually. By the F D A.

We have to be super careful now. Its likely a few of the new ingredients will have to be scratched to avoid legal issues.
Frankly anyone selling NDIs these days are on thin ice.
If its not a plant and its an NDI legal action from the F D A is highly possible. The days of innovation are likely going to end because of the costs involved in testing and validating NDIs.

Not to worry though. We will still have the sickest Pre available.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Too bad the pre does not have a stim free version. Stims and I do not get along anymore.....