BLR Pre Workout

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    What's so special about the new folli? Better delivery system? Higher dose?
    No one knows yet other then the people that are on the inside and they aren't sharing anything yet

2. Quote Originally Posted by yelis300 View Post
    What's so special about the new folli? Better delivery system? Higher dose?
    It has some new ingredients to boost follistatin as well as (-)-Epicatechin and absorption enhancement. I don't know any more and haven't had the chance to test this yet, but I am super pumped to try this as soon as it comes out.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. I tried it and I love it. This guy is killing me with the release as well lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. any pre update?!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    any pre update?!
    We're close buddy. Brundel's been pretty quiet lately so rest assured he is hard at work focusing on getting this ready.
    •   

6. My hope is it doesn't have any form of yohimbe

7. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    My hope is it doesn't have any form of yohimbe
    I tested a batch and I loved it. Brundel of course isn't disclosing exactly what's in it yet, but I'm 99.9 that it has no Y.

8. I am hoping you guys added some noots/adaptogens in this PWO product. I usually add rhodiola, alpha GPC and a little theanine to whatever PWO I use. It would be nice if they were already incorporated in the product.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I tested a batch and I loved it. Brundel of course isn't disclosing exactly what's in it yet, but I'm 99.9 that it has no Y.
    Yep. No y

10. No yohimbine.

Other than that Im keeping formula quiet.
    I will tell you that its a huge step forward and not at all formulated after any other product. There are ingredients that are used by other companies already but the formulation was created from the ground up and has some new ingredients and new pathways.
    Very exciting stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

11. In for info!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No yohimbine.

Other than that Im keeping formula quiet.
    I will tell you that its a huge step forward and not at all formulated after any other product. There are ingredients that are used by other companies already but the formulation was created from the ground up and has some new ingredients and new pathways.
    Very exciting stuff.
    Will it also give pumps not just with gym exercising but also with bedroom exercising?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Will it also give pumps not just with gym exercising but also with bedroom exercising?
    It may. The primary focus of the pre is not pump.
    I feel like a pre workout product should do 1 thing primarily. Increase performance in the gym. Decrease fatigue, Increase strength and endurance etc.
    I aimed specifically at increasing performance. It will likely give you a pump because there are a couple of vasodilators in the mix but they are not there for pump per se. There are there for another specific purpose which I will talk about more when we get closer to launch.

Again this isnt like other Pre workout products. Its not a fruity flavored stimulant and some vasodilators.
    In fact itll work just as well without any stims. Maybe better. People like stimulants in their pres though. The % is MUCH higher of those who like stims in there so we are going to use a strong stim package.

This stuff is going to be a huge advancement in performance enhancing pre workout products.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    creep

15. Any word on a release date yet on the pre?

16. I got you. Ima get some info.

17. Currently=
    New epicatechin product ETA approx 30 days. Maybe less.

Pre ETA approx 60- 90 days. Maybe less. Formula is mostly solidified. Just some loose ends to tie up. Flavoring for example.

For now I would be excited about the new epi product. This is going to be something to behold.

18. Cool, would love to try the new epi and of course the pre. And thanks in advance for the awesome pre and the new epi as I know it will be the bees knees.

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Currently=
    New epicatechin product ETA approx 30 days. Maybe less.

Pre ETA approx 60- 90 days. Maybe less. Formula is mostly solidified. Just some loose ends to tie up. Flavoring for example.

For now I would be excited about the new epi product. This is going to be something to behold.
    Is it going to be performance based or more of stimpunch pre ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Is it going to be performance based or more of stimpunch pre ?
    Have you even read anything in this thread?

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Have you even read anything in this thread?
    I think the formula might changed since the start of this thread..

22. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    I think the formula might changed since the start of this thread..
    Maybe so but brundel on multiple occasion has said that he thinks it should be focused on performance rather than stimulants

23. But will still have stimulants in it!

24. Yes for sure stims and yes for sure the formula has changed.
    ESPECIALLY with all the new lawsuits.
    DMAA
    Nitrates
    [email protected]!!!!! even someone has been sued for. Several actually. By the F D A.

We have to be super careful now. Its likely a few of the new ingredients will have to be scratched to avoid legal issues.
    Frankly anyone selling NDIs these days are on thin ice.
    If its not a plant and its an NDI legal action from the F D A is highly possible. The days of innovation are likely going to end because of the costs involved in testing and validating NDIs.

Not to worry though. We will still have the sickest Pre available.

25. Too bad the pre does not have a stim free version. Stims and I do not get along anymore.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM