Incinderine dosing

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the best dosing scheme for this product?1 cap three times a day?From my knowledge the two ingredients with the strongest fat annihilating effect in this Formula are yohimbine and forskolin correct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would start with one dose (2 caps) in the AM upon waking. Make sure you are fasted for the best effect. Another pill or full dose could be taken 6-8 hours later if desired. Yohimbe and Forskolin are great ingredients to be sure, but the EGCG/caffeine combo is also a huge metabolism boost that will devour fat. Yohimbine isn't my favorite ingredient, but the dose in this is efficacious without overloading the CNS. The thyroid boosting effects of the Forskolin are definitely a big part of this product.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt 400mg of caff and 12mg of yohimbine quite a high dose if taken at once?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt 400mg of caff and 12mg of yohimbine quite a high dose if taken at once?
Actually it's 200 mg of caffeine and 6 mg of Yohimbine per 2 capsule dosage if I recall correctly. Not too much IMO and I'm sensitive to Yohimbine. Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight of Yohimbine have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a common Yohimbine dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person

For Incinderine, I would either start with one full dose in the AM or split 1 dose AM and PM and go from there.

Last edited:
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Jebrook had it correct. Its 200mg caffeine & 6mg yohimbine per a 2 capsule serving.

Personally i would dose it 2 caps AM & 1 cap 4 - 6 hours later. Start with 1 & 1 to asses tolerance levels.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have used 2 am and 2 pm but could you stack with PES Norco or Alphamine. Or some Target A2 for extra Yohimbine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used 2 am and 2 pm but could you stack with PES Norco or Alphamine. Or some Target A2 for extra Yohimbine.
You could stack it with those for sure. Start slow if you don't tolerate Yohimbine well as there's no way to tell how much is added from the prop blends in Norco and Alphamine. Could be good combos though.