brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm-
EXOTHERMBOTTLERENDER2small.jpg

Seems like everyone has been waiting for a new transdermal from us and with good reason. Formeron was arguably the best selling transdermal formestane product ever. We have been hard at work on this new project and have made improvements to the carrier.
Exotherm is an AI but its much more. We have added fat burners to it so you get more than just aromatase inhibition. This stuff is like a blowtorch.
Exceptional fat loss potential.

Whats in the bottle and why-

THE AROMATASE INHIBITORS=

Chrysin-
5,7-dihydroxyflavone is a well known natural aromatase inhibitor. TERRIBLE when taken orally but as it turns out chrysin works quite well in our carrier. Tests were very positive and indicate that chrysin does indeed work as an AI in humans so long as it is administered transdermally with the right carrier.

Atractylodes macrocephala-
Atractylodes Macrocephala-
Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz (A. macrocephala), a Chinese medicinal herb, has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries (PPRC, 2005; Lee et al, 2007). Dry rhizomes of A. macrocephala are rich in sesquiterpenes and acetylenic compounds (Endo et al, 1979; Chen 1987; Huang et al, 1992; Lin et al, 1997). Typical polysaccharides atractan A, B, and C, present in A. macrocephala, have been reported to exhibit hypoglycaemic activities (Wang et al, 2000; Jia et al, 2003). Although atractylenolide I, atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III are all bioactive substances present in Atractylodes macrocephalae, the majority of research studies carried out in the recent years have focused on atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III (Kang et al., 2011b). Atractylenolide II is a marker substance present in Atractylodes macrocephalae which exhibits well-documented gastrointestinal inhibitory effects and anticancer activity (Zhang et al., 1999; Liu et al., 2005). Atractylenolide II is one of the main constituents present in the effective volatile oil fraction (Li et al., 2001), potentially effective in treating senile dementia. Atractylenolide III is a possible candidate for the treatment of human lung carcinoma (Kang et al., 2011a).

Aromatase inhibition
Primary targets for aromatase inhibition are atractylenolide 1 2 and 3 with atractylenolide 1 being exceptionally strong with 94.5% inhibition.

Abstract: Ten compounds were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of Atractylodes
macrocephala and their aromatase inhibiting activities were tested using an in vitro
fluorescent-based aromatase assay. The results indicated that atractylenolide I (1),
atractylenolide II (2) and atractylenolide III (3) had inhibition ratios of 94.56 ± 0.70%,
90.93 ± 1.41% and 86.31 ± 8.46%, respectively, at a concentration of 10 μM. We conclude
from our results that atractylenolide and its derivates may serve as potential aromatase
inhibitors (AIs) and thus merit continued study in the future.
FULLTEXT= Screening for Compounds with Aromatase Inhibiting Activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz jourlib.org

Atractylenolides are exceptionally strong aromatase inhibitors that show exceptional oral bioavailability. There are many AIs in nature. During my research I must have found over 100 potentials but unfortunately 99.9999% of them are poorly absorbed orally which limits their potential.
Atractylenolide in contrast is very well absorbed.

Sites-
-"Atractylenolide I is absorbed quite well at all segments of intestine in rats and no specific absorption was founded in different segment."

-"Atractylenolide I can be classified into high penetrating drug. Passive diffusion dominates the absorptive transport behivior of atractylenolide I. Atractylenolide I can be absorbed in the whole intestinal segments and there is not a preferntial absorption zone in the intestine. The absorption and secretion of atractylenolide I are mediated by the efflux transport system, P-gp."

-"Abstract
The intestinal permeability of three sesquiterpene lactones, atractylenolide I, II, and III, was investigated using the human Caco-2 cell monolayer model. The bidirectional permeability of the three compounds from the apical (AP) to the basolateral (BL) side and in the reserved direction was studied. The three compounds were assayed using HPLC. The P app values ​​of atractylenolide I, II, and III were all at the level of 10 -5 cm / s, suggesting high intestinal permeability and good absorption. The bidirectional transport of the three compounds was time- and concentration-dependent, and indicated the main mechanism of the passive diffusion of the three compounds across the intestinal epithelium membrane. Moreover, atractylenolide I might be partly actively transported. "

ANABOLIC-
It was a huge loss when Formestane got canned because well....Ais are great but that was also anabolic.
atractylodes is a stout AI but it also shows significant anabolic potential by increasing endogenous hormones.
In one animal study growth was increased by 20% compared to control when animals were fed atractylodes macrocephala.
The increase in growth was attributed to increases in-
Growth hormone x30%
IGF-1 x52%
T3 x47%
T4 x36%
cAMP x21%

Sites- The Endocrinal Mechanism of Polysaccharide of Atractylodes Macrocephala Koidz on Growth Performance of Weaned Piglets--
"Comparing to the control group,the PAM group increased the average gain weight by 20.72%"
"increased the levels of growth hormone(GH),insulin-like growth factor-I(IGF-I),3,5,3′-triiodothyronine(T3),3,5,3′,5′-tetraiodothyronine(T4) and cyclic adenosine monophosphate(cAMP) in serum by 30.77%(P0.05),52.02%(P0.05),47 .60%(P0.05),36.70%(P0.05) and 21.15%(P0.05),respectively.The results indicated that PAM improved the growth performance of weaned piglets through the endocrinal system.Furthermore,it is possible that PAM altered the growth performance of weaned piglets by up-regulating the synthesis and secretion of GH,IGF-1,T3,T4 and cAMP."

Finally, Atractylodes macrocephala potentiates Ghrelin secretion and receptor signaling. Ghrelin increases hunger and Growth hormone secretion.

THE FAT BURNERS

stearoyl vanillylamide

stearoyl vanillylamide.
Stearoyl vanillylamide is a naturally-occurring capsaicin analogue found in red pepper species. Capsaicin is responsible for the hot/burning feeling caused by chili peppers. Unlike capsaicin, stearoyl vanillylamide is nonpungent, meaning it does not impart the “spicy” or irritative effects of capsaicin. stearoyl vanillylamide stimulates the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and noradrenaline. Noradrenaline is a potent regulator of brown fat which is a thermogenic tissue that expends energy in the form of heat. MANY users notice a serious increase in body temperature with EXOTHERM. Stearoyl vanillylamide increases oxydation of free fatty acids which increases exercise capacity.

. Brown fat activation
. Thermogenesis
. Increased lipolysis
. Increased exercise capacity

-----
Cirsium oligophyllum
cirsium is a type of thistle native to Eurasia and Africa with 60 similar species from North America.
Circium is a phenominal fat burner that works exceptionally well when administered transdermally. There is some indication that it may directly effect subcutaneaus fat deposits at the topical administeration site.
Circium works well when combined with caffeine so EXOTHERM will work synergistically with INCINDERINE.

-Fat loss
-potential site reduction
-synergy with other fat burners containing caffeine

-----

Body fat mass reduction and up-regulation of uncoupling protein by novel lipolysis-promoting plant extract.
Mori S1, Satou M, Kanazawa S, Yoshizuka N, Hase T, Tokimitsu I, Takema Y, Nishizawa Y, Yada T.
Author information
Abstract

We have found natural products exhibiting lipolysis-promoting activity in subcutaneous adipocytes, which are less sensitive to hormones than visceral adipocytes. The activities and a action mechanisms of a novel plant extract of Cirsium oligophyllum (CE) were investigated in isolated adipocytes from rat subcutaneous fat, and its fat-reducing effects by peroral administration and topical application were evaluated in vivo. CE-induced lipolysis was synergistically enhanced by caffeine, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor, and was reduced by propranolol, a beta adrenergic antagonist. The peroral administration of 10% CE solution to Wistar rats for 32 days reduced body weight gain, subcutaneous, and visceral fat weights by 6.6, 26.2, and 3.0%, respectively, as compared to the control group. By the topical application of 2% of this extract to rats for 7 days, weight of subcutaneous fat in the treated skin was reduced by 23.2%. This fat mass reduction was accompanied by the up-regulation of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP), a principal thermogenic mitochondrial molecule related to energy dissipating, in subcutaneous fat and UCP3 in skin except for the fat layer. These results indicate that CE promotes lipolysis via a mechanism involving the beta adrenergic receptor, and affects the body fat mass. This fat reduction may be partially due to UCP up-regulation in the skin including subcutaneous fat. This is the first report showing that repeated lipolysis promotion through CE administration may be beneficial for the systematic suppression of body fat accumulation or the control of fat distribution in obesity..

Ill work on getting more up in the morning.
Pre sales have already begun at TGB and strong.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good ! Can't wait to run this in the future. I give it 4 weeks after letrone and I'll be on this bad boy

shirt

Awards
Nice write up! I haven't had the best luck with TDs; hopefully, this is different.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
very informative. I have some reading to do...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet... Can't wait to try it..!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice write up! I haven't had the best luck with TDs; hopefully, this is different.
Alot rides on the carrier but its also important to understand that not everything is good for transdermal administration.
There are several products I can think of currently that have compounds that are basically worthless transdermally. UNfortunately this gives people the impression that transdermals dont work but..they do. They work exceptionally well with certain compounds. Like the vanillylamide for example.

Give it a shot you wont be disappointed.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Great info, can't wait to try this after I'm done with Letrone!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can this be taken at the same time as Letrone?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can this be taken at the same time as Letrone?
Good question. I wanna hear the answer on this as well. I would think so but extra care would need to be taken with the Letrone dosage so as not to tank estrogen too low. I'm thinking I might do 1 cap Letrone in the am and 1-2 doses Exotherm throughout the day, unless brundel thinks it would be too much.

Fleepin

Awards
The Cirsium Oligophyllum is said to work well with caffeine. I know ephedrine can also have enhanced effects with caffeine. I am currently using ephedrine and caffeine as a preworkout, 25mg/200mg. I am only taking the single dose daily. Do you see this having any negative effects with the transdermal?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Cirsium Oligophyllum is said to work well with caffeine. I know ephedrine can also have enhanced effects with caffeine. I am currently using ephedrine and caffeine as a preworkout, 25mg/200mg. I am only taking the single dose daily. Do you see this having any negative effects with the transdermal?
Oh wow no. In fact I recommend you take them together. The caffeine will work very well with the Exotherm.
Caffeine, Ephedrine and Exotherm? Your gonna be beyond shredded!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brundel, you had me at "blowtorch".

What is the recommended dosing protocol? How many doses in a bottle? I'm in for 2 bottles...it's about all I'll be able to afford off the bat....but I'm excited to try it. I've about given up on fat burners.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with this guy^^ a plant based AI, no pct or anything required, and burns fat?! sign me up

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, you had me at "blowtorch".

What is the recommended dosing protocol? How many doses in a bottle? I'm in for 2 bottles...it's about all I'll be able to afford off the bat....but I'm excited to try it. I've about given up on fat burners.
I recommend exactly 3 pumps per day. at 4 people started having severe joint pain.
youll get about 54 days with 2 bottles. Should be a good run. A few guys ran long cycles of it and had amazing results.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, I like to push limits...I may have to go to 3 bottles......

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
If this yields anywhere the quality and results follidrone and viron are giving me.... two bottles it is. I saw the write up but when will we be able to see an ingredient label? call me old fashioned I guess I just like to read the list of compounds in a supplement that way :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool stuff. I recognize both of those ingredients but have never seen them applied transdermally.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the label is=
Chrysin
Atractylodes macro
Stearoyl vanillylamide
Cirsium
Plus of course the td carrier. Ill post a label when i get home.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us who are very AI sensitive (even PES Erase solo started causing me to have joint problems) should I lower the dose to 1-2 pumps? I know this stuff is potent but I'm really excited about the fat burning ingredients in it too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us who are very AI sensitive (even PES Erase solo started causing me to have joint problems) should I lower the dose to 1-2 pumps? I know this stuff is potent but I'm really excited about the fat burning ingredients in it too.
Start with one in the AM and one in PM for a few days. If joints start aching just drop the PM dose

shirt

Awards
Especially with it being summer, how concerned should one be about sweating or showering?

I train midday which would most likely be my second dose. How long should I wait to hit the gym after applying? Also, to get in a third dose...how long after taking my second dose will I be able to shower?

Thanks

shirt

Awards
Some of us already have. So, I'm hoping a rep will chime in soon. I don't know how to @ anyone on here.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
would love to try it.. any shops ship to Sweden for under $10?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love to try it.. any shops ship to Sweden for under $10?
Here you go bro....

Check Tgbsupplememts : Shipping First-Class Package International Service $11.70
Thats really close to $10 you are asking
But I can double check for you. I'm a Rep for TGB

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great write up

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to why the atractylenolide portion of the write up focuses on oral bioavailability when we're talking about a transdermal

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious as to why the atractylenolide portion of the write up focuses on oral bioavailability when we're talking about a transdermal
That part was taken from the letrone write up

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, what will happen to those of us that ordered BLR products from Nutriverse during their 4th of July sale?
Weve got plenty of BLR in stock bro.... PM'd

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty excited, I thought I was gonna get a double pack for $65 lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was pretty excited, I thought I was gonna get a double pack for $65 lol
Yeah ...I was stoked...this is kind of a buzz kill. Was very excited for this, especially with the discounts because I could run it longer/higher dose.

I want to believe the product is worth the $42/bottle but I am skeptical of most supplements now, and getting the presale discount helped me bite the bullet. If it worked...it would have been easier to spend full price in the future.

shirt

Awards
Yeah ...I was stoked...this is kind of a buzz kill. Was very excited for this, especially with the discounts because I could run it longer/higher dose.

I want to believe the product is worth the $42/bottle but I am skeptical of most supplements now, and getting the presale discount helped me bite the bullet. If it worked...it would have been easier to spend full price in the future.
I know the feeling. Most of us are gambling in a way. I've spent more on a lot less promising stuff.

I'll for sure let you know how my run goes; plus tons of other logs that can help you decide either way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been pi$$ing like crazy and have noticed my erections are stronger. Haven't noticed much outside of that. Only dosing 1 pill upon waking
Bump it up if your not having low estro sides ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those of you who had already ordered will have your orders honored. No refund or issues.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
brundel is there any logs?? I mean didnt you have a few log this very nice product :D ! Maybe some before and after pics and stuff like that!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad this got worked out. Both companies seem to be doing their best.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear this issue is resolved. Props to both companies.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can other substances be carried via this??? For more "hardcore" fat burning?