EXOTHERM FAQ

Page 34 of 34 First ... 323334

1. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    Picked up a bottle, is it normal to p*ss a lot on this? *Also on rebirth and 7 oxo
    As in not long after a drink I need a p*ss and got to go.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    Picked up a bottle, is it normal to p*ss a lot on this? *Also on rebirth and 7 oxo
    I dont know about 7oxo but rebirth wont effect this. Might see some diuretic effects from Exotherm though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    THis isnt a bad thing. Just drink lots of water.
    This will help you remove toxins and keep water retention low.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    Exotherm definitely helps me shed water...I notice a difference rather quickly, really great supplement for a cut
    Black Lion Research Rep

5. Now I know what I forgot! lol. Love the stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   

6. Sorry to bump this thread, but I couldn't think of a better place for my question and it seemed like a waste to make a new thread. I know that exotherm is a very mild ai compared to pharma but I was wondering how long after a hormonal cycle it could be safely used. I ran a lower dose (exactly as directed on bottle of iron legion xi-KT) 11KT and used Rebirth and Super PCT, finished up PCT a month ago, do you guys think it's too soon to run exotherm?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anabaholic View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread, but I couldn't think of a better place for my question and it seemed like a waste to make a new thread. I know that exotherm is a very mild ai compared to pharma but I was wondering how long after a hormonal cycle it could be safely used. I ran a lower dose (exactly as directed on bottle of iron legion xi-KT) 11KT and used Rebirth and Super PCT, finished up PCT a month ago, do you guys think it's too soon to run exotherm?
    Nah, you'll be just fine. Rock it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Nah, you'll be just fine. Rock it.
    Thanks! I can't wait to give exotherm a go!

9. I've always been interested in trying some BLR products but my recent years have seen me play with much harder compounds. I'm looking to try some more natural products these days and Exotherm has always caught my eye.

Question for @brundel and anybody that's used Exotherm - any allergic reactions reported or experienced? I do have plant allergies and this is one of the reasons I have stayed away from a lot of the more natty prodcuts on the market. For reference, a few of years ago I tried the newer version of PES Erase (w/ Abieta and U. Tomentosa) and I had a nasty allergic reaction after taking just a handful of capsules. I believe it was likely the "U.T." (Pine bark extract).

Any and all feedback welcomed.

10. And because I was studying the ingredients, I noticed that "Atractylodes" is misspelled on the SSS website under "Supplement Facts". :]

11. Completed my ran with three bottles after all.
    Blr products - not used all but some though - are definetely quality products and exotherm did not stray from that.
    I wont hide though that for its cost i expected more.
    If it was dollars i was spending i am sure i would have a different opinion as three bottles would not hurt so much my pocket.
    It is though a very good product , perhaps more needed for those with already lower bf.
    Thermogenic effect def noticable after application.
    For me where it trully worked was for keeping my strength up. Kept my lifts ( @ lower reps of course ) where they were. Grip power stayed very solid.
    Pumps i got out of each bottle where a little inconsistent ( maybe because the first two were a bit older , dont know .. ) A bit more that is than its natutally expected with td's use.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics