EXOTHERM FAQ

Page 33 of 33 First ... 313233

  1. Formeron Updates?
    Yes, the wheels are moving on the full BLR EU line.

    Soon there will be a new Formeron and a number of sexy EU only products.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Transfer risk is low unless your naked body is rubbing up against someone elses.
    IN this case I dont think application site will help much
    But you can always do inner thighs etc as this is a decent application site and you wont see any residue or anything.
    Thanks man, will do that and give feedback...
    Also great to here about the EU products...
    If it were any other sup crossing the ocean i d be very sceptical but not with yours.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Transfer risk is low unless your naked body is rubbing up against someone elses.
    IN this case I dont think application site will help much
    But you can always do inner thighs etc as this is a decent application site and you wont see any residue or anything.
    Is there any risk of hair loss with Exotherm? I know some prescription grade AIs can cause hair loss in those predisposed to it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Is there any risk of hair loss with Exotherm? I know some prescription grade AIs can cause hair loss in those predisposed to it.
    Exotherm isnt a super strong AI. Very light. I have never heard of this and we have sold over 10k of them.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Exotherm isnt a super strong AI. Very light. I have never heard of this and we have sold over 10k of them.
    Thanks. Just picked up a bottle to help me shed a little abdominal fat so I can be summer ready.
    •   
       


  6. I m also starting my stack on Munday. Did a little testing yesterday at one pump to assess it and all was ok. I m pretty sure it had an immidiate thermogenic effect but more at the end of my run.. ( 2 bottles ready to go...)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    I m also starting my stack on Munday. Did a little testing yesterday at one pump to assess it and all was ok. I m pretty sure it had an immidiate thermogenic effect but more at the end of my run.. ( 2 bottles ready to go...)
    Enjoy the product brother!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Exotherm isnt a super strong AI. Very light. I have never heard of this and we have sold over 10k of them.
    I can't tell you how many times I have been curious to try Exotherm. Besides Prolactrone...it is the only other BLR product I have not tried.

    Most people seem to be rather impressed from the reviews I have seen!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    I m also starting my stack on Munday. Did a little testing yesterday at one pump to assess it and all was ok. I m pretty sure it had an immidiate thermogenic effect but more at the end of my run.. ( 2 bottles ready to go...)
    Stuff makes me super warm all the time.
    Its like you can feel it burning bodyfat.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I can't tell you how many times I have been curious to try Exotherm. Besides Prolactrone...it is the only other BLR product I have not tried.

    Most people seem to be rather impressed from the reviews I have seen!
    Yah its really solid stuff.
    Stearoyl vanilillamide is an exceptional fat burner. Atractylodes and chrysin (AI)
    Cirsium OG which when topically applied can actually spot reduce bodyfat
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron Updates?
    Yes, the wheels are moving on the full BLR EU line.

    Soon there will be a new Formeron and a number of sexy EU only products.
    care to give more infos on those eu only products? :>

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah its really solid stuff.
    Stearoyl vanilillamide is an exceptional fat burner. Atractylodes and chrysin (AI)
    Cirsium OG which when topically applied can actually spot reduce bodyfat
    Just got my bottle of Exotherm in the mail from Suppremacy. The bottle seems to have a rattle ball similar to a can of spray paint..is that normal and do I have to shake the bottle up prior to use?

  13. Yep mine has too , and i guess thats whats its there for , to shake it and break down any residue...

  14. Started to have problems with the pump...Like its.... running low.
    Just started week 3 @ three pumps ( may have missed two or three also ) Is that normal?

  15. I stay away from stim fat burners because of anxiety, does anyone know if any of the ingredients would cause anxiety?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    I stay away from stim fat burners because of anxiety, does anyone know if any of the ingredients would cause anxiety?
    No, i feel nothing in this causes anxiety and due to it being topical.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Just got my bottle of Exotherm in the mail from Suppremacy. The bottle seems to have a rattle ball similar to a can of spray paint..is that normal and do I have to shake the bottle up prior to use?
    The noise is a spring in the pump I think.
    No ball.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Started to have problems with the pump...Like its.... running low.
    Just started week 3 @ three pumps ( may have missed two or three also ) Is that normal?
    Yes. Each pump is about 1.5ml
    120ml
    Should get about 26 days.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Started to have problems with the pump...Like its.... running low.
    Just started week 3 @ three pumps ( may have missed two or three also ) Is that normal?
    At the very very end sometimes you need to just take the top off and eye it up...just about every topical (or pump dispenser, ie soap) is like that. I usually get the last day or two like that
    Black Lion Research Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The noise is a spring in the pump I think.
    No ball.
    Yes it goes away after some use...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    At the very very end sometimes you need to just take the top off and eye it up...just about every topical (or pump dispenser, ie soap) is like that. I usually get the last day or two like that
    Dit it and got more worried.....
    Does in fact hold 1-2 more days but that means it totally holded up to 17-18 at the most...
    And i was quite cautious while using it...
    Only thing i can think of maybe because of the heat one pump was more than 1.5 ml because also whats left at the bottom now seems quite more thick...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    No, i feel nothing in this causes anxiety and due to it being topical.
    Cheers. What's the carrier like with this, I had a problem keeping the 11 kt dissolved in sup3r 11

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    Cheers. What's the carrier like with this, I had a problem keeping the 11 kt dissolved in sup3r 11
    Good as long as it is well shaken prior to every application, it is quite smooth overall and goes on easy, does have a slight yellow colour to it though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ch1ckendinn3r View Post
    Cheers. What's the carrier like with this, I had a problem keeping the 11 kt dissolved in sup3r 11
    The carrier is our carrier we have used on all of our transdermals. Its very good.
    There is no issues keeping things in solution. And its a gel not a fluid. I spent a LONG time researching transdermal carrier formulation before I created this one. Its very solid. We used it on Formeron which was one of the best selling products we have ever made.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  25. Picked up a bottle, is it normal to p*ss a lot on this? *Also on rebirth and 7 oxo
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in