EXOTHERM FAQ

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Can other substances be carried via this??? For more "hardcore" fat burning?
    That's a good question. I would like to know this myself.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Can other substances be carried via this??? For more "hardcore" fat burning?
    Funny, I was thinking this myself - like can actual Capsaicin be added to the mix and would it even be useful?

My thought for now is that this sounds so promising, I am not gonna mess with it. Brundel sounds like he did a great job....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Funny, I was thinking this myself - like can actual Capsaicin be added to the mix and would it even be useful?

My thought for now is that this sounds so promising, I am not gonna mess with it. Brundel sounds like he did a great job....
    It is funny because it has Stearoyl vanillylamide in it which is a non pungent capsaicin analogue. So ...its already in there lol.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It is funny because it has Stearoyl vanillylamide in it which is a non pungent capsaicin analogue. So ...its already in there lol.
    I was thinking of something else it goes with my tren

5. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I was thinking of something else it goes with my tren
    The Exotherm carrier is TOTALLY saturated. Like beyond. Enough where some is in suspension so we have taken the carrier past the point where the solvents can hold everything. This means anything you put in it will be a suspension.
    Doesnt mean it wont work...just means it wont be ideal as you want as much of the active in solution as possible.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Lol, I realize this....but I like pain. And I know cap has a ton of research, wasn't sure if it would be exactly the same a SV or not....but all the more reason to just trust your work.

7. Thank you brundel for the honest answer

8. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lol, I realize this....but I like pain. And I know cap has a ton of research, wasn't sure if it would be exactly the same a SV or not....but all the more reason to just trust your work.
    Vanillylamide is great stuff. Works exceptionally well and doesnt burn or cause site irritation.
    We tested it extensively by itself and it was strong at the dose we use in the product.

9. Is there any chance for a "convenience" dosing of just 2 applications instead of 3? (either half and half, or 2 "servings" + 1 "serving")

10. ^

Good question. I am interested in this as well. Morning+evening application would be great, even if one of those is doubled.

11. You can dose two per day split. But reason for the 3rd is to keep it constant for a longer duration.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

12. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Is there any chance for a "convenience" dosing of just 2 applications instead of 3? (either half and half, or 2 "servings" + 1 "serving")
    Can certaiy do 2x dosing. I do recommend 3 pumps and 2 applications min.

13. Same application sites as Formeron? (Neck, upper chest, shoulders?)

14. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Same application sites as Formeron? (Neck, upper chest, shoulders?)
    Yes sir

15. Any update on when we can expect the Exotherm to be shipped from retailers?

Not so patiently waiting to try this stuff out!

16. Could a female use this stuff?

17. Not recommended for females.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Same application sites as Formeron? (Neck, upper chest, shoulders?)
    Yes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Fleepin View Post
    Any update on when we can expect the Exotherm to be shipped from retailers?

Not so patiently waiting to try this stuff out!
    Shipped to retailers today so...i expect shipping to you to start in 48 hours.

20. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Could a female use this stuff?
    I would recommend against it.

21. Can I do my last dose before bed or will I have a hard time to sleep if I do?

22. @brundel

So is the AI steroidal/anabolic? would any of the ingredients result in a positive test for steroids in a powerlifitng comp??

23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Not recommended for females.
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would recommend against it.
    Thanks. I figured as much with the AI....but being "natural" I wasn't sure if I was missing something. Thanks guys.

24. @brundel could be awsome with a bundel deal ?? any were you can get that you know of?

25. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardKitty View Post
    @brundel could be awsome with a bundel deal ?? any were you can get that you know of?
    Checkout TGBsupplements or Nutriverse for sweet stacks and bundles. Strong Supplement Shops also carries our complete lineup.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10