LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 33 of 33 First ... 313233

  1. Hello, I have a quick question, can I stack Viron and Letrone at the same time at one dose, say 7;00am.

    I am was currently taking Letrone solo, and I must say it works. I now have received on Monday Fd2 and Viron, the rest of my stack.

    I am a little big right now at 244lbs and would like to know what is the best way to take and stack these for best results. I am new to this.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cali510 View Post
    Hello, I have a quick question, can I stack Viron and Letrone at the same time at one dose, say 7;00am.

    I am was currently taking Letrone solo, and I must say it works. I now have received on Monday Fd2 and Viron, the rest of my stack.

    I am a little big right now at 244lbs and would like to know what is the best way to take and stack these for best results. I am new to this.
    Hey brother
    You can take the Viron and Letrone at the same time yes.
    I think your gonna love the stack. Take 1 cap twice per day of both.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   
       


  3. Hey bro
    Thank you for your help and response @brundel.

    Also, if I may ,as another question. For the AM can I take all three (FD2,with the Viron and Letron together, if I wanted to)......I also take a fat burner In the AM and the PM, How far apart should I take them out from one another. Let say I take my fat burner early @ 2:30 am, then what time can I take the Fd2,Viron and Letrone.

    Thank you.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cali510 View Post
    Hey bro
    Thank you for your help and response.

    Also, if I may ,as another question. For the AM can I take all three (FD2,with the Viron and Letron together, if I wanted to)......I also take a fat burner In the AM and the PM, How far apart should I take them out from one another. Let say I take my fat burner early @ 2:30 am, then what time can I take the Fd2,Viron and Letrone.

    Thank you.
    You can take all of these together/no concerns with needing to space anything out. I wake up and take my thermogenic + fd2, Viron, and Letrone all at once
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  5. Thank you, @chedapalooza for your response. I appreciate it.

    Also my fat burner suppresses my appetite, so I will space out about 2hrs or so before I take the BLR stack: Follidrone, Letrone and Viron. Should I take any days off for the viron. Like 5 on and 2 off? tell me what you think.

    Thank you.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cali510 View Post
    Thank you, @chedapalooza for your response. I appreciate it.

    Also my fat burner suppresses my appetite, so I will space out about 2hrs or so before I take the BLR stack: Follidrone, Letrone and Viron. Should I take any days off for the viron. Like 5 on and 2 off? tell me what you think.

    Thank you.
    I take one Viron daily. No days off
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  7. I take Viron every day as well when running it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  8. Hello guys,
    I tried Letrone in the past, 2 cps a day are strong.
    I bought a jar, I would like to make 1 cps a day, when you advise me to take? morning just awake, or before going to bed?

    I remind you of my stack

    follidrone2
    vector
    letrone
    invictus

    I'm slightly lowering the calories ... first I want to see how it treats me Vector.

  9. I use it before bed because of the GH boost

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I use it before bed because of the GH boost
    Great! curiosity, do you follow the full dosage? 2 cps?

  11. No 1 cap is enough for me

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Hello guys,
    I tried Letrone in the past, 2 cps a day are strong.
    I bought a jar, I would like to make 1 cps a day, when you advise me to take? morning just awake, or before going to bed?

    I remind you of my stack

    follidrone2
    vector
    letrone
    invictus

    I'm slightly lowering the calories ... first I want to see how it treats me Vector.
    I think morning or night is fine.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  13. I'm half way through a reboot style pct. Atm I'm on 20mg of Nolva and 600mg of ksm-66.
    I'm thinking of using Letrone for this last half of the pct.

    Will I need 2 caps per day? I'm on a lean bulk atm. Any benefits of going to three?

  14. While I like using an AI during PCT, I don't take it to the point im drying out the joints.. I personally would stick to the lowest dose that works, which is something you may need to experiment with. start with the label recommendations and adjust the dose from there.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in