LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 32 of 32 First ... 303132

1. That's good to hear i feel in relation to having higher levels of HGH, also will the letrone be having synergy with the prolactrone and MK677 for IGF 1 boosting.

What do you mean keep it short term?.

2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    That's good to hear i feel in relation to having higher levels of HGH, also will the letrone be having synergy with the prolactrone and MK677 for IGF 1 boosting.

What do you mean keep it short term?.
    I think they will all have some synergy yes.

I mean just dont keep your HGH levels elevated for 6 months or something. Abdominal organomegaly isnt something you want
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think they will all have some synergy yes.

I mean just dont keep your HGH levels elevated for 6 months or something. Abdominal organomegaly isnt something you want
    Thanks for the heads up, i do have enough MK677 and prolactrone to do a 6 month run, you feel i could be elevating them enough to cause organ growth with just these supplements?

I have been using Prolactrone for 5-6 weeks and the MK677 for past 28 days, how long would you recommend i stay on the MK and Prolactrone, before cycling and how much time do you feel is required between cycles to prevent any unwanted organ growth.

I also carry out / perform Intermittent Fasting 16/8 which i feel should work in combination with my supplement setup to further increase GH.

Hunger is hard to deal with though from the MK677 + Letrone.

4. Also starting back up on Follidrone 2.0 from tomorrow and will stay on for at least 3 months straight before having 1 month off, I feel it will work well with these other supplements in allowing for me to remain in a more lean condition as i up the carbs and calories to ease out of my mini 30-31 day cut and into a lean mass gaining phase.

Cannot keep cutting as it is getting cold here in UK as winter is approaching.

I am no longer going to be doing all out bulks at my stage as i feel they just cause unwanted excess fat gain which means i need to spend more time cutting at large caloric deficits and would rather stay leaner to prevent this and to keep insulin sensitivity up as i feel when you go past a certain % body fat you just start gaining more fat without muscle and performance in workouts starts to suffer.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, i do have enough MK677 and prolactrone to do a 6 month run, you feel i could be elevating them enough to cause organ growth with just these supplements?

I have been using Prolactrone for 5-6 weeks and the MK677 for past 28 days, how long would you recommend i stay on the MK and Prolactrone, before cycling and how much time do you feel is required between cycles to prevent any unwanted organ growth.

I also carry out / perform Intermittent Fasting 16/8 which i feel should work in combination with my supplement setup to further increase GH.

Hunger is hard to deal with though from the MK677 + Letrone.
    Yah for sure cycle those. Maybe 30 to 60 on 30 off or something.
    Honestly im not sure how long or at what dose but i do think you can be getting levels up high enough.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Also starting back up on Follidrone 2.0 from tomorrow and will stay on for at least 3 months straight before having 1 month off, I feel it will work well with these other supplements in allowing for me to remain in a more lean condition as i up the carbs and calories to ease out of my mini 30-31 day cut and into a lean mass gaining phase.

Cannot keep cutting as it is getting cold here in UK as winter is approaching.

I am no longer going to be doing all out bulks at my stage as i feel they just cause unwanted excess fat gain which means i need to spend more time cutting at large caloric deficits and would rather stay leaner to prevent this and to keep insulin sensitivity up as i feel when you go past a certain % body fat you just start gaining more fat without muscle and performance in workouts starts to suffer.
    I try to never get over 15% bf. Which seems like i feel grossly obese at that %
    But i can be lean in 4 weeks with very little loss.

7. Has anyone stacked this with Ara? I d like to try it at one cap pre-bed for an overall boost...Any thoughts?

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I try to never get over 15% bf. Which seems like i feel grossly obese at that %
    But i can be lean in 4 weeks with very little loss.
    @brundel
    what do you do in those periods that you arrive, or exceed 15%? normocaloric? low-calorie? and how long is this all? when you finish, you return to high-calorie, slowly, or from where did you leave?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    @brundel
    what do you do in those periods that you arrive, or exceed 15%? normocaloric? low-calorie? and how long is this all? when you finish, you return to high-calorie, slowly, or from where did you leave?
    Drop all sugar sources, drop overall caps by 20%ish, no food after 6pm, increase cardio.
    Follidrone 2.0.

10. Follidrone is amazing, i am at the third bottle now! (Recomp, more later on its thread ) @brundel , Starting Ara after Christmas vacations , which of your products u think fits better in order to have better recovery? I m between Letrone and Prolactrone ( leaning towards the later for the increased Hgh and sleep quality , cause i cant get a lot of it...)

11. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    Follidrone is amazing, i am at the third bottle now! (Recomp, more later on its thread ) @brundel , Starting Ara after Christmas vacations , which of your products u think fits better in order to have better recovery? I m between Letrone and Prolactrone ( leaning towards the later for the increased Hgh and sleep quality , cause i cant get a lot of it...)
    For sure Prolactrone.
    Deep sleep and vivid dreams.
    Big increases in hgh.
    Dopamine increase which helps with motivation.
    Def my choice for recovery.

12. I'm all for sleep if your going to be pushing hard while on the ArA, I know the stuff can make you sore as hell but good sleep is probably better for recovery than almost anything. I assume this would be more of a gaining phase for you, so the increase in GH and dopamine would be quite helpful to that end. the sleep though should pay in dividends!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 09:44 AM