LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 32 of 32 First ... 303132

1. That's good to hear i feel in relation to having higher levels of HGH, also will the letrone be having synergy with the prolactrone and MK677 for IGF 1 boosting.

What do you mean keep it short term?.

2. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    That's good to hear i feel in relation to having higher levels of HGH, also will the letrone be having synergy with the prolactrone and MK677 for IGF 1 boosting.

What do you mean keep it short term?.
    I think they will all have some synergy yes.

I mean just dont keep your HGH levels elevated for 6 months or something. Abdominal organomegaly isnt something you want
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think they will all have some synergy yes.

I mean just dont keep your HGH levels elevated for 6 months or something. Abdominal organomegaly isnt something you want
    Thanks for the heads up, i do have enough MK677 and prolactrone to do a 6 month run, you feel i could be elevating them enough to cause organ growth with just these supplements?

I have been using Prolactrone for 5-6 weeks and the MK677 for past 28 days, how long would you recommend i stay on the MK and Prolactrone, before cycling and how much time do you feel is required between cycles to prevent any unwanted organ growth.

I also carry out / perform Intermittent Fasting 16/8 which i feel should work in combination with my supplement setup to further increase GH.

Hunger is hard to deal with though from the MK677 + Letrone.

4. Also starting back up on Follidrone 2.0 from tomorrow and will stay on for at least 3 months straight before having 1 month off, I feel it will work well with these other supplements in allowing for me to remain in a more lean condition as i up the carbs and calories to ease out of my mini 30-31 day cut and into a lean mass gaining phase.

Cannot keep cutting as it is getting cold here in UK as winter is approaching.

I am no longer going to be doing all out bulks at my stage as i feel they just cause unwanted excess fat gain which means i need to spend more time cutting at large caloric deficits and would rather stay leaner to prevent this and to keep insulin sensitivity up as i feel when you go past a certain % body fat you just start gaining more fat without muscle and performance in workouts starts to suffer.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, i do have enough MK677 and prolactrone to do a 6 month run, you feel i could be elevating them enough to cause organ growth with just these supplements?

I have been using Prolactrone for 5-6 weeks and the MK677 for past 28 days, how long would you recommend i stay on the MK and Prolactrone, before cycling and how much time do you feel is required between cycles to prevent any unwanted organ growth.

I also carry out / perform Intermittent Fasting 16/8 which i feel should work in combination with my supplement setup to further increase GH.

Hunger is hard to deal with though from the MK677 + Letrone.
    Yah for sure cycle those. Maybe 30 to 60 on 30 off or something.
    Honestly im not sure how long or at what dose but i do think you can be getting levels up high enough.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Also starting back up on Follidrone 2.0 from tomorrow and will stay on for at least 3 months straight before having 1 month off, I feel it will work well with these other supplements in allowing for me to remain in a more lean condition as i up the carbs and calories to ease out of my mini 30-31 day cut and into a lean mass gaining phase.

Cannot keep cutting as it is getting cold here in UK as winter is approaching.

I am no longer going to be doing all out bulks at my stage as i feel they just cause unwanted excess fat gain which means i need to spend more time cutting at large caloric deficits and would rather stay leaner to prevent this and to keep insulin sensitivity up as i feel when you go past a certain % body fat you just start gaining more fat without muscle and performance in workouts starts to suffer.
    I try to never get over 15% bf. Which seems like i feel grossly obese at that %
    But i can be lean in 4 weeks with very little loss.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq