LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

1. damn, well they say its effective at doses as low as 25mg so I guess that works.

2. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    damn, well they say its effective at doses as low as 25mg so I guess that works.
    It is even proven effective at 12.5 mg doses.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    It is even proven effective at 12.5 mg doses.
    yea I know in studies I think they did do it at that low with good results. its crazy you hear dudes doing 300 and 200mg, I was checking out protocols last night and they recommended 1 day 300mg/day 2 200mg/ day 3 100mg/ 50/40/30 each for a week.

4. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    yea I know in studies I think they did do it at that low with good results. its crazy you hear dudes doing 300 and 200mg, I was checking out protocols last night and they recommended 1 day 300mg/day 2 200mg/ day 3 100mg/ 50/40/30 each for a week.
    Damn that's some high starting doses. With Clomid I'd personally opt for the lowest effective dose just to avoid the possible sides;

Increased risk of blood clots, emotional basket case, and floaters/blurred vision come to mind.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

5. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    The sides at that dose would be brutal. Might be blind after that lol
    Rebirth and letrone would be a better pct option.
    No sides, full recovery.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    Damn that's some high starting doses. With Clomid I'd personally opt for the lowest effective dose just to avoid the possible sides;

Increased risk of blood clots, emotional basket case, and floaters/blurred vision come to mind.
    exactly! this was on two different forum type sites for recommendations on pct, blows my mind how much they say will work for anyone.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The sides at that dose would be brutal. Might be blind after that lol
    Rebirth and letrone would be a better pct option.
    No sides, full recovery.
    lol well hell yea! you might turn into ellen degenerate and start watching lifetime in CC cause you cant see.

8. Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the most recent prohormone ban (2014) essentially makes substances like these, extracts of plants used in traditional cultural practises such as Chinese medicine, almost impossible to ban or make script-only in the United States? So therefore, Letrone should be available for the foreseeable future?

9. Quote Originally Posted by conkertheking View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the most recent prohormone ban (2014) essentially makes substances like these, extracts of plants used in traditional cultural practises such as Chinese medicine, almost impossible to ban or make script-only in the United States? So therefore, Letrone should be available for the foreseeable future?
    Ive been working hard to make sure my products will have some sustaining power. It really sucked losing Formeron. I dont want to spend all the time developing a product only to have it banned. Letrone will NOT be banned. Its 100% derived from a plant. Real natural anabolics are the way to go.
    I see other companies making all these andro products and somehow thinking this is a wise avenue to travel down but...the heat is on.
    Now the DEA comes for you not the FDA. And the FDA is lazy. The DEA is NOT. They will kick the door in and shoot you in the face if you move.
    I dont think its a great climate to push your luck with regards to making shady products but to each their own. Letrone and all of our future products will have legs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ive been working hard to make sure my products will have some sustaining power. It really sucked losing Formeron. I dont want to spend all the time developing a product only to have it banned. Letrone will NOT be banned. Its 100% derived from a plant. Real natural anabolics are the way to go.
    I see other companies making all these andro products and somehow thinking this is a wise avenue to travel down but...the heat is on.
    Now the DEA comes for you not the FDA. And the FDA is lazy. The DEA is NOT. They will kick the door in and shoot you in the face if you move.
    I dont think its a great climate to push your luck with regards to making shady products but to each their own. Letrone and all of our future products will have legs.
    That's why if a company is smart, they will make a foreign subsidiary I.e. England or Canada, and make all products that are bound to be banned from there and sell to the U.S. Until they are banned. But you are right in saying that natty anabolics are the way to go, can't wait to see the new products from BLR.

11. Quote Originally Posted by conkertheking View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the most recent prohormone ban (2014) essentially makes substances like these, extracts of plants used in traditional cultural practises such as Chinese medicine, almost impossible to ban or make script-only in the United States? So therefore, Letrone should be available for the foreseeable future?
    ive been over that damn thing about a thousand times and to me the wording makes it so they could practically ban whey protein if they wanted to it stipulates in some of the wording if I recall that any damn thing labeled as muscle enhancing/building etc.. could be banned, they left a lot of doors open with this one just to make sure even if they didn't spell some of the words right or whatever that they could still bitch about it and p[ossibly take it.. now of course me saying them banning whey protein is more of a hypothetical joke but im just saying the way they spelled it out kind of covers anything and everything they might see as better then less then average...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jackedjack View Post
    That's why if a company is smart, they will make a foreign subsidiary I.e. England or Canada, and make all products that are bound to be banned from there and sell to the U.S. Until they are banned. But you are right in saying that natty anabolics are the way to go, can't wait to see the new products from BLR.
    Agree'd!

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    so true, DEA is as bad as the cops when they have to get off their fat half steroid pounding asses they get all gung-ho adrenaline rushing and trigger happy and if you as much as sneeze you catch a bullet from one of them if you don't catch one just cause one of them happened to feel like it or tripping over his bootlace that he never learned how to tie... of course I got respect for any individual with integrity and respect for others no matter what they do or wear but ive ran into so many of these people through out the years and not coming for me either and me being completely respectful still seeing attitudes and bull****.

either way brundel did some great work here and this is something I talked about last year and specially when the ban was coming, that ive already come across some natural things that have some awesome properties and hats just me, I can just imagine someone that really has the time and money to invest in the right extracts could come up with ingredients i'm sure pretty close to as effective as any man made synthetic substance, its just all in the time money and knowledge, not only is money power but knowledge is an even greater power. looking forward to what is yet to come.

14. ^ I'm not in the US, but for me the whole war on drugs and DEA setup lost all credibility the day a bunch of DEA people wrote some lobby paper opposing weed legalisation because it would put them out of a job. Clearest sign yet that like a lot of things, that kind of law is as much about economic protectionism as it is about anything else.

In Ireland they're trying to bring in a minimum unit price for alcoholic drinks, which their public explanation for is protecting peoples' health. Reading between the lines, it's abundantly clear that the real motive is to allow the pubs to continue charging outrageous prices to rip off tourists, while preventing shops and off-sales from competing.

Sad, but there you have it... I for one very much doubt that medical or ethical considerations are the true purpose behind things like the prohormone ban. Much more likely to be protecting some vested interest, pharmaceutical or medical community perhaps now that people have to visit doctors to get prescriptions for ridiculously expensive pharmaceuticals... Until Black Lion comes along and deflates their balloon of course

15. I'm coming off a long cycle. I will be running clomid through out my pct. my question is for those who have dosed it. what affects did a letro,viron stack have on libido,and has anyone had success in retaining or even adding gains during their PCT.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsseven View Post
    I'm coming off a long cycle. I will be running clomid through out my pct. my question is for those who have dosed it. what affects did a letro,viron stack have on libido,and has anyone had success in retaining or even adding gains during their PCT.
    i ran Letrone with Viron & Rebirth during pct and only lost 3lbs during PCT.
    Im sure if i wouldve kept my calories higher, i woulnt have lost anything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

17. Thank you

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsseven View Post
    I'm coming off a long cycle. I will be running clomid through out my pct. my question is for those who have dosed it. what affects did a letro,viron stack have on libido,and has anyone had success in retaining or even adding gains during their PCT.
    I'll let you know how that stack worked for me in exactly 31 days
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

19. I'm about to try it as well,so we can compare notes.

20. We have had a bunch of guys run the Letrone, Viron, Rebirth PCT. All have had stellar results. Even Vujade who was ultra suppressed was able to get his Post PCT test level above his pre cycle numbers if I recall correctly.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have had a bunch of guys run the Letrone, Viron, Rebirth PCT. All have had stellar results.
    Even Vujade who was ultra suppressed was able to get his Post PCT test level above his pre cycle numbers if I recall correctly.
    That correct..!

I was about 420 before my cycle. Cycle was 18 weeks long. My total test was only 62 when i came off cycle
    and it was 445 when i finished PCT with Viron, Rebirth & Letrone..!

22. While 445 doesnt look super impressive it is when considering he was lower than that before the cycle started.

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    While 445 doesnt look super impressive it is when considering he was lower than that before the cycle started.
    It does not look impressive, but consider 445 is higher then i started, plus Im 46, was diagnosed with Low T @ 36.
    i ran an 18 week cycle (6 weeks of Ostarine plus 12 weeks of Trestolone, Stano, EpiAndro, Furazadrol & 11 Oxo)

Considering my Total T was only 62 when starting PCT & 445 when finishing PCT...

Thats a 717% raise in Test..!!! A lot more impressive now when all things are considered

24. Exactly. Its SUPER impressive all things considered. If anyone was on the fence about Rebirth they should be on our side after seeing your labs.

25. Quote Originally Posted by conkertheking View Post
    ^ I'm not in the US, but for me the whole war on drugs and DEA setup lost all credibility the day a bunch of DEA people wrote some lobby paper opposing weed legalisation because it would put them out of a job. Clearest sign yet that like a lot of things, that kind of law is as much about economic protectionism as it is about anything else.

In Ireland they're trying to bring in a minimum unit price for alcoholic drinks, which their public explanation for is protecting peoples' health. Reading between the lines, it's abundantly clear that the real motive is to allow the pubs to continue charging outrageous prices to rip off tourists, while preventing shops and off-sales from competing.

Sad, but there you have it... I for one very much doubt that medical or ethical considerations are the true purpose behind things like the prohormone ban. Much more likely to be protecting some vested interest, pharmaceutical or medical community perhaps now that people have to visit doctors to get prescriptions for ridiculously expensive pharmaceuticals... Until Black Lion comes along and deflates their balloon of course
    I agree man, theres always some damn hidden agenda involved in this b.s. when you read the fine print that nobody really bothers too its got so many off the wall stipulations.. I still want to go visit the motherland Ireland, been dying to for a while! im thinking it stil isn't anywhere as crazy as the us.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics