LETRONE FAQ!!!

Page 2 of 32 First 1234 ... Last

1. I would think 1 cap in the morning would be plenty. i was running it with Viron & Rebirth, now
    Im running it with Ultimate T & Most Wanted & Follidrone
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

2. Is this a suicidal AI?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Is this a suicidal AI?
    There is not enough study on this substance yet to say conclusively
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Is there any human studies?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

5. I tell you what, im researching this and the studies and literature im finding is down right amazing on this stuff.. anti-inflammatory properties, liver cleansing and protecting abilities, anti depressant like effects, anti-cancer effects, benefits for type II diabetes.. the list goes on, just for the Atractylodes Macrocephala strain, the other Atractylodes have all sorts of interesting things as well, but this one seems the most interesting and beneficial towards us.
    •   

6. I'm reading about how this helps to stop sweating, could this be enough to help on Tren and lower the tren-sweats I wonder? wheres the loggers at?!?!

7. Quote Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
    Really no joint drying???

I stocked up on Formeron before it got pulled. Love it but I know almost instantly when I over do it my neck and my shoulders start to hurt.

That would be amazing to drop E2 without joint issue. But I thought the joint issue was because E2 holds water (drying out joints etc when it drops) Is there another mechanism Letrone drops E2 without effecting joints? That would be incredible.
    I was just reading some literature on this and it say it actually helps with inflammation and joint pain. interesting stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    Is this a suicidal AI?
    I'll be able to tell ya eventually Bc I rebound HARD if it's not a suicidal lmao

9. Too bad I gave my buddy all my leftover clomid from my restart.. Sounds like this would be perfect to stack with that for a little blast

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Too bad I gave my buddy all my leftover clomid from my restart.. Sounds like this would be perfect to stack with that for a little blast
    Thats what I am currently running (clomid + Letrone). So far it is treating me well.
  11. LETRONE FAQ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Thats what I am currently running (clomid + Letrone). So far it is treating me well.
    Ahh jealous! Please let us know how it goes? Clomid jacked my test up over 1000 from a start point of 243... But it also shot my e2 up to 81 and prolactin near 20... That was nooo fun

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ahh jealous! Please let us know how it goes? Clomid jacked my test up over 1000 from a start point of 243... But it also shot my e2 up to 81 and prolactin near 20... That was nooo fun
    damn, that's amazing, over 1000 test? was that post cycle or just HRT?? sounds like with the AI you would definitely be sittin nice. I'm gonna use this AI for my pct with clomid and nolva, ill for sure be able to see as well if its suicidal.
  13. LETRONE FAQ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    damn, that's amazing, over 1000 test? was that post cycle or just HRT?? sounds like with the AI you would definitely be sittin nice. I'm gonna use this AI for my pct with clomid and nolva, ill for sure be able to see as well if its suicidal.
    HRT the energy was off the charts. But body comp and libido was hit from the high e2.

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    HRT the energy was off the charts. But body comp and libido was hit from the high e2.
    how long on clomid did it take for you to reach those levels do you think?

15. Sorry if it has been asked somewhere, but i plan to do a mix of TD and oral,whats the posology?

Low cal, last month of cut.

Thank you

16. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    how long on clomid did it take for you to reach those levels do you think?
    I was only on 5 weeks on pyramid dose so low to high to low. I went from 243 to 860 (may 2013) in 5 weeks then slowly climbed up to 1134 (September 2013) now two years later I'm Stable in mid 500s and e2 in 30s all other numbers like
    LH FSH are stable normal soo no more goodies for me at this time.im 26- was 23-24 then

17. I am planning a sten-zine cycle atm, ive got a little bit of gyno (more puffyness than lump) i will begin cutting to get bf% down as low as possible, before jumping on. My question is; will 2 caps be required on sten-zine (dmz + msten) with gyno history or will 1 suffice? also any other supps recommened to go along side it? obviously gonna use my cycle supports for liver and stuff

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I was only on 5 weeks on pyramid dose so low to high to low. I went from 243 to 860 (may 2013) in 5 weeks then slowly climbed up to 1134 (September 2013) now two years later I'm Stable in mid 500s and e2 in 30s all other numbers like
    LH FSH are stable normal soo no more goodies for me at this time.im 26- was 23-24 then
    wow, that's good stuff, how much were you starting the clomid at and how high did you dose it and drop it back down to?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I am planning a sten-zine cycle atm, ive got a little bit of gyno (more puffyness than lump) i will begin cutting to get bf% down as low as possible, before jumping on. My question is; will 2 caps be required on sten-zine (dmz + msten) with gyno history or will 1 suffice? also any other supps recommened to go along side it? obviously gonna use my cycle supports for liver and stuff
    I would DEF. go with 2 caps for about 2 weeks, if it gets worse in that two weeks I would bump to 3, other supps? maybe Clomid or Nolva maybe even RALOX since its supposed to be best for gyno type issues, (SERMs) at lower doses to block that estro to the nips but you don't have gyno yet, however you might need one of those if it persists, and sometimes if it gets to far out it takes a strong protocol to bring it back down, but your nips being puffy/sensitive is fairly normal but I would for sure go 2 caps and see how it works after a week or two, some people notice the effects of an AI faster then others is why I say to go atleast a week or two. and you can run pretty much any sup along side it, if you wanna avoid the big AI's and serms I would stack of the letrone with rebirth instead of the high grade SERMs, and if your looking to cut as well not only will the letrone and rebirth really help but Incinderine from BLR is a beast of a fat burner. check them all out here;
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/#su...sthatwork-home

let me know if you got any other questions.
  20. LETRONE FAQ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    wow, that's good stuff, how much were you starting the clomid at and how high did you dose it and drop it back down to?
    25mg eod for 10 days while tapering down my androderm dosage. Then 50mg ed for about 14-16 days (emotional sides were out of control so doctor dropped it back after that) to 25mg eod for about another 10 days

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    25mg eod for 10 days while tapering down my androderm dosage. Then 50mg ed for about 14-16 days (emotional sides were out of control so doctor dropped it back after that) to 25mg eod for about another 10 days
    Wow, you got the sides from it being at 50?? damn, ive heard of people catching them around 100mg ED, im starting pct next week and planned on running it for 3 weeks 50/40/30 alongside tamox at 30/20/10 and aromasin probably 12.5 the whole time... im stuck on such a short time frame unfortunately so im gonna be blasting all of them out I think with some HCG for next week to start 500iu x10 days I thnk I wanna get some letrone though and maybe run exem 2 weeks and letrone the following week or two..
  22. LETRONE FAQ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Edit: my question was answered above on clomid dosing.

Regards
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

23. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Wow, you got the sides from it being at 50?? damn, ive heard of people catching them around 100mg ED, im starting pct next week and planned on running it for 3 weeks 50/40/30 alongside tamox at 30/20/10 and aromasin probably 12.5 the whole time... im stuck on such a short time frame unfortunately so im gonna be blasting all of them out I think with some HCG for next week to start 500iu x10 days I thnk I wanna get some letrone though and maybe run exem 2 weeks and letrone the following week or two..
    I get the emotional sides from clomid dosed as little as 25mg ED. I had to lower it to 25mg EOD.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I get the emotional sides from clomid dosed as little as 25mg ED. I had to lower it to 25mg EOD.
    I got the emotional side effects from as little as 25mg twice a week.

25. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I got the emotional side effects from as little as 25mg twice a week.
    I also notice it as low as 25mg M/W/F but its tolerable at both (25mg EOD) these doses for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. Bromo FAQ (Good read)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
  3. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics