New Oral or TD AI?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So we are all excited and can't wait for the two new products. However I myself and I'm sure others may still be a bit confused and would appreciate a rundown on the target/benefit of each.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone is the name of the oral AI. It releases this Wednesday. It is an all natural AI. The ingredients are new and have yet to be used in the supplement market and will not be disclosed until it is released. Testers reported that it is very strong and compared it in strength to Formeron, maybe even better. Keep in mind this is natty though! Some of the testers were using strong compounds like test and deca and reported success at fighting estrogen levels. In some cases they even had to cut back the dose as it was very strong. IMO this will become the best OTC AI option for high estrogen risk cycles. I will post some more on the transdermal in a bit.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and look forward to it.

So the oral won't require PCT will it?

For recomp, does something like the transdermal work best?

Letrone is the name of the oral AI. It releases this Wednesday. It is an all natural AI. The ingredients are new and have yet to be used in the supplement market and will not be disclosed until it is released. Testers reported that it is very strong and compared it in strength to Formeron, maybe even better. Keep in mind this is natty though! Some of the testers were using strong compounds like test and deca and reported success at fighting estrogen levels. In some cases they even had to cut back the dose as it was very strong. IMO this will become the best OTC AI option for high estrogen risk cycles. I will post someone on the transdermal in a bit.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The transdermal would work incredibly on a recomp. It includes two natural AI ingredients and two different types of fat burners. Users report increased vascularity,drying, and fat burning effects. It has yet to be named and should be released shortly after Letrone. Both Letrone and the transdermal can be used in conjunction with AAS/DS cycles, test boosters like Viron, or solo for drying out and recomping. My boys brundel, vujade, halfhuman, and kisaj can offer more specifics. I am dying to try these as bad as everyone else!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And no these do not require a PCT or cycle support. No liver toxicity or ph conversion concerns with either. Although cycle support is always good for overall health. 4-8 weeks is a good time frame if used solo. However it would be a good idea to pair the oral with something to raise test levels as it could crush estro levels.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we are all excited and can't wait for the two new products. However I myself and I'm sure others may still be a bit confused and would appreciate a rundown on the target/benefit of each.
ORAL AI Uses:

Heavy AAS/PH cycles @ 2 caps a day

Light AAS/PH cycles @ 1 cap a day

Post Cycle - 1 cap a day a 1 cap a day

TRANSDERMAL AI Uses:

Light AAS/PH cycles

Natural Cycles w/ Viron & Follidron

Solo during a recomp or cutting cycle

Stacked with a fat burner like Inciderine during a recomp or cutting cycle

It will not require a PCT.

Yes the transdermal would be better for recomp because it has 2 fat burners in it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I am going the TD. What is the estimated arrival date for it after the oral is released?

And no these do not require a PCT or cycle support. No liver toxicity or ph conversion concerns with either. Although cycle support is always good for overall health. 4-8 weeks is a good time frame if used solo. However it would be a good idea to pair the oral with something to raise test levels as it could crush estro levels.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good info. Thanks!

ORAL AI Uses:

TRANSDERMAL AI Uses:

Light AAS/PH cycles

Yes the transdermal would be better for recomp because it has 2 fat burners in it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I am going the TD. What is the estimated arrival date for it after the oral is released?
I believe brundel said manufacturing is finished. Think he said a few days later. I would imagine maybe early next week. I'm just guessing. Only Brundel could confirm probably. But just like my BLR rep brothers halfhuman and kisaj I'm just gonna leave you with..very soon...Lol!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ORAL AI Uses:

TRANSDERMAL AI Uses:

Light AAS/PH cycles

what determines Light AAS/PH cycles vs heavy? the standard 500mg test e would be light right?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me Yohimbine is not one of the fatburners in the TD?

I believe brundel said manufacturing is finished. Think he said a few days later. I would imagine maybe early next week. I'm just guessing. Only Brundel could confirm probably. But just like my BLR rep brothers halfhuman and kisaj I'm just gonna leave you with..very soon...Lol!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what determines Light AAS/PH cycles vs heavy? the standard 500mg test e would be light right?
That probably be true. brundel said 2 caps of the oral AI kept estrogen in check on someone he had run it
while using 1000mg a test e.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
That probably be true. brundel said 2 caps of the oral AI kept estrogen in check on someone he had run it
while using 1000mg a test e.
just got some confirmation on the td ai. 3pumps should probably be enough for 500mg test e. So one cap should handle it. Good to know less RC are needed for people now. You never know what exactly they are giving you

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Please tell me Yohimbine is not one of the fatburners in the TD?
TD yohimbine behaves very differently from oral ingestion (not saying it's one of the ingredients but still)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TD yohimbine behaves very differently from oral ingestion (not saying it's one of the ingredients but still)
It definitely does. I've used EvoMuse Topicals which have Yohimbine in it and you don't get any of the negative you get when take orally.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So wonder what the 2 fat burner ingredients will be?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no yohimbine.
It is NOT modeled after any other product.
It has the same ingredient in the oral AI and Chrysin.
plus 2 very solid fat burners. Each works exceptionally well transdermally.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So ready for the TD. Eta?

Curious to hear from others if your going with the oral or TD and why?

There is no yohimbine.
It is NOT modeled after any other product.
It has the same ingredient in the oral AI and Chrysin.
plus 2 very solid fat burners. Each works exceptionally well transdermally.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is the name of the oral AI. It releases this Wednesday. It is an all natural AI. The ingredients are new and have yet to be used in the supplement market and will not be disclosed until it is released. Testers reported that it is very strong and compared it in strength to Formeron, maybe even better. Keep in mind this is natty though! Some of the testers were using strong compounds like test and deca and reported success at fighting estrogen levels. In some cases they even had to cut back the dose as it was very strong. IMO this will become the best OTC AI option for high estrogen risk cycles. I will post some more on the transdermal in a bit.
Answers my question of 1 or 2 caps then. I'm not on any aas or ph. Simply using this to continue and finalize my cut hopefully and break fat loss plateau I'm at

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So ready for the TD. Eta?

Curious to hear from others if your going with the oral or TD and why?
gonna try both. Got one bottle of the Oral to extend usage and stack w/ other products(like arimistane) for experimentation

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should Letrone until the transdermal releases. I bet that would really help your cutting phase. The TD will be out very soon after but no hard date yet. Good luck with your cut!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should Letrone until the transdermal releases. I bet that would really help your cutting phase. The TD will be out very soon after but no hard date yet. Good luck with your cut!
My issue with TD's is that my schedule changes RE shower times and consistency lol so I get nervous I'll screw up dosing.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My issue with TD's is that my schedule changes RE shower times and consistency lol so I get nervous I'll screw up dosing.
Yeah. Transdermal a can be a little tricky sometimes. I workout in the evening and shower before bed. In the mornings I just take a warm washcloth and scrub the application areas real good when Im getting ready for work. Works great for me that way.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Transdermal a can be a little tricky sometimes. I workout in the evening and shower before bed. In the mornings I just take a warm washcloth and scrub the application areas real good when Im getting ready for work. Works great for me that way.
Yea see I wake up at different times good idea tho if my schedule stabilizes

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thought the TD was suppose to be better for cutting/fat loss?

Answers my question of 1 or 2 caps then. I'm not on any aas or ph. Simply using this to continue and finalize my cut hopefully and break fat loss plateau I'm at

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought the TD was suppose to be better for cutting/fat loss?
The transdermal will be better suited for cutting but transdermals aren't for everyone. AI's are often used on a cut just for the drying effects and other benefits even without the fat burners.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would use the oral for excessive estrogen or for bulking cycles because it has so many other properties like increasing ghrelin, hgh and igf1.
The transdermal is best for fat loss because it has fat burners.

The stuff in the oral is expensive so...adding to much more would be cost prohibitive.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can you give us an idea on your own can expect for a bottle of the transdermal?

Is this still looking to come out sometime on Monday?

I would use the oral for excessive estrogen or for bulking cycles because it has so many other properties like increasing ghrelin, hgh and igf1.

The stuff in the oral is expensive so...adding to much more would be cost prohibitive.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So should I not add on to my cut ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should I not add on to my cut ?
You certainly can. One animal study showed increases in t3,t4, cAMP, HGH, Igf-1 so....I expect it would be pretty epic. Youll just have to be on point with diet because it also increases Ghrelin which increases hunger.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You certainly can. One animal study showed increases in t3,t4, cAMP, HGH, Igf-1 so....I expect it would be pretty epic. Youll just have to be on point with diet because it also increases Ghrelin which increases hunger.
Yea im gonna save it til I start upping the calories.

Capt Awesome

Awards

Would 2 caps be enough to handle to the estro sides (mainly gyno and water retention) of something like trestolone?