******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. ******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******


    If you havnt already signed up for our newsletter and product updates get in there asap
    Contact

    We have several product launches coming. Follow the link and give us your info so we can contact you with inside info, product deals, coupon codes and new research.
    We will be notifying our newsletter list before anyone else regarding the new AI releases.
    In addition we will be starting to give little tidbits of information about the ingredients in our soon to be finished PRE workout product. You dont want to miss this!!!
    Contact
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-


  2. If you've been following some of the logs with the oral AI, transdermal AI and the new (-)epi product
    there is some seriously good feedback.

    Dont miss out on the product launch if you havent already signed up..!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150
    •   
       


  3. Done

  4. Been following many of these new product threads as well - VERY EXCITE!!!!

    eye sined upp!!!

  5. Get those pens ready to sign on the dotted line. Lol

    Sign up fellas. Amazing things ahead.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. signed up!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  7. Nice progress with new products so I'm looking forward mainly to get transdermal AI.

    I checked and products on your website to buy redirects to TGB which is where I order now all my purchases (since I'm out of USA speed of their shipping and client support is A+).

    Few questions/suggestions since BLR now rates highest in my eyes due to quality of products and integrity on how you run business and treat AM members.

    1) Do you stop selling your own products on your website or will you start again and maybe also start shipping to international clients?

    For me if you not gonna ship internationally I'll keep ordering from TGB so for me it's really same same but you might profit more by shipping from your website to international clients too.

    2) You could create more viral effect if you'd team up with TGB and come up with a promo or a special discount when ordering at TGB (or your website) if your clients would spread the word about your products on social networks like facebook, twitter, instagram...

    Simple win-win deal like: - come to BLR facebook page,
    - share our post about new product being released and leave a comment tagging us,
    - will send you PM with discount code or something similar.

    This way you'd get viral effect on facebook, you link new product inside that shared post directly to your website or TGB website and clients get discount so win-win for all parties involved.

    3) Make new stacks or I'm sure TGB will do them involving one of new AI + Viron, AI + Viron + Follidrone, AI + Viron + Rebirth, AI + Viron + Follidrone + Rebirth...

    Listening to clients makes them happy then they'll be happy to talk about your products on social network sites which is best free advertising for you so you can justify giving special deals to those actually doing something for you long term (not just ordering when you give big discount and never say anything about your products).

  8. @ahh123

    As a Rep for BLR as well as TGB, I'm happy to hear that you have had great experiences with both
    companies and from the sounds of it, You are also a loyal supporter too..!

    I would be more then glad to suggest to the owner of TGB additional BLR Stacks.. TGB has a special
    relationship with BLR and we are always one of the 1st companies to help launch new products when
    the new BLR products come out.

    In addition to the BLR stack suggestions, please PM me for additional discounts i can offer you when
    you purchase BLR Products from TGB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

  9. TGB already offers many BLR stacks and discounted sales, but yes more would always be better ; )

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Nice progress with new products so I'm looking forward mainly to get transdermal AI.

    I checked and products on your website to buy redirects to TGB which is where I order now all my purchases (since I'm out of USA speed of their shipping and client support is A+).

    Few questions/suggestions since BLR now rates highest in my eyes due to quality of products and integrity on how you run business and treat AM members.

    1) Do you stop selling your own products on your website or will you start again and maybe also start shipping to international clients?

    For me if you not gonna ship internationally I'll keep ordering from TGB so for me it's really same same but you might profit more by shipping from your website to international clients too.

    2) You could create more viral effect if you'd team up with TGB and come up with a promo or a special discount when ordering at TGB (or your website) if your clients would spread the word about your products on social networks like facebook, twitter, instagram...

    Simple win-win deal like: - come to BLR facebook page,
    - share our post about new product being released and leave a comment tagging us,
    - will send you PM with discount code or something similar.

    This way you'd get viral effect on facebook, you link new product inside that shared post directly to your website or TGB website and clients get discount so win-win for all parties involved.

    3) Make new stacks or I'm sure TGB will do them involving one of new AI + Viron, AI + Viron + Follidrone, AI + Viron + Rebirth, AI + Viron + Follidrone + Rebirth...

    Listening to clients makes them happy then they'll be happy to talk about your products on social network sites which is best free advertising for you so you can justify giving special deals to those actually doing something for you long term (not just ordering when you give big discount and never say anything about your products).
    Great ideas ill setup a discount code for instagram posts and fb posts etc.
    We will likely resume selling from our site soon. Im not sure about international shipping. Often its faster and easier to order from the uk depending on where you are located.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  11. Some retailers in Australia would be awesome too
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

  12. finally tracking down these BLR threads! subbin the F up team! time to do some catching up on all the excitement and YES sign up for that damn newsletter everyone, if you want the latest greatest news from one of the baddest supplement business's on the block! tried tested proven to be true!


  13. Uhhhh ohhhhh its....... Coming
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. But man, the uk prices are way high compared to the us rates!

  15. That sucks bro! Maybe you can order from us site? Or possibly work a deal with the guys

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    But man, the uk prices are way high compared to the us rates!
    If you order from TGB more than 1 product or 1 item then lower price at TGB saves you more even with higher cost of shipping compared to ordering from UK merchants.

    Only way you pay more is if your customs slap you with crazy high VAT and custom's fees.

    For me so far ordered 3x from TGB to my EU country and they never even opened parcel - went through custom without any stopping.

    Plus UK merchants never offer any special deals or discount codes so from this aspect as well I prefer to reward US merchants with my business.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Great ideas ill setup a discount code for instagram posts and fb posts etc.
    We will likely resume selling from our site soon. Im not sure about international shipping. Often its faster and easier to order from the uk depending on where you are located.
    What are you all on instagram?

  18. Blacklionresearch

    Now that there is a bottle render up you can post a bottle render.
    Im going to start a promo thread as soon as we launch.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Blacklionresearch

    Now that there is a bottle render up you can post a bottle render.
    Im going to start a promo thread as soon as we launch.
    Can't wait
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

  20. if you haven signed up yet, make sure you sign up for the BLR Newsletter.

    Stay in the loop and get up to date info on when new BLR Products hit the market...!

    www.blacklionresearch.com
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

    vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

  21. As soon as I get back to my computer, I'm in.

  22. A little bump for everyone. Just in case
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. ******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******


    Awesome

  24. Hey guys, damn it's been forever. I have ALOT to catch up on it looks like!! life has vbeen hell and not the same without AM and BLR in my life. plug me in guys, Missed you all. Specially Big Bad @brundel & @vujade
    It's time I redeem myself!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 01:40 PM
  5. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Log in
Log in