******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If you can take it instead of Clomid I think thats a win. Clomid makes me feel TERRIBLE.
    Like im being poisoned.
    Absolutely! It's a good alternative to Clomid for people that get those sh1itty sides like you and I.


  2. @brundel is there anything new happening with testing the new anabolic, anything exciting going on with the development?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @brundel is there anything new happening with testing the new anabolic, anything exciting going on with the development?
    NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
    A new anabolic is in the works.
    the pre workout.
    and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
    My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
    A new anabolic is in the works.
    the pre workout.
    and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
    My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
    Sweet! Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  5. Nice. Super excited
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
    A new anabolic is in the works.
    the pre workout.
    and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
    My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
    I Better be one of the Blessed Guinea Pigs!!

  7. Ive got some news for you.
    NOOTROL-
    NOOTROL FAQ!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ive got some news for you.
    NOOTROL-
    NOOTROL FAQ!
    YESS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
    A new anabolic is in the works.
    the pre workout.
    and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
    My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
    How far on with the anabolic??

    The something big sounds great is that natural and non suppressing too?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    How far on with the anabolic??

    The something big sounds great is that natural and non suppressing too?
    I believe that's next on line.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    How far on with the anabolic??

    The something big sounds great is that natural and non suppressing too?
    I believe that's next on line.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I believe that's next on line.
    Which? Anabolic or mysterious something big?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    How far on with the anabolic??

    The something big sounds great is that natural and non suppressing too?
    The anabolic is a work in progress. We keep testing and morphing. Finding success and failures. Well get there before summer.
    The something big will begin public testing in 2 weeks or less.
    This is something we think is going to make a wave in the industry. Youll see
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  14. I'm going to pretend that it's not difficult to remain unbiased, given the general quality of BLR and my experiences thus far, so that I have a shot at publicly testing "something big".



    (That's what she said)

  15. Brundel answered lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. In the meantime, Nutriverse has the BLR line available at 25% off with code AM5 atop our autodiscounts, follow the link. Single bottles and stacks! Not a lineup you'll see on sale too often so stock up if interested, sales good for a few more days...

    * Valentine's Day SALE @ Nutriverse *
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  17. Nice
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nice
    Ridiculously nice!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    In the meantime, Nutriverse has the BLR line available at 25% off with code AM5 atop our autodiscounts, follow the link. Single bottles and stacks! Not a lineup you'll see on sale too often so stock up if interested, sales good for a few more days...

    * Valentine's Day SALE @ Nutriverse *
    Not complaining - I repeat - NOT complaining, but it says 20% not 25% in the cart......which is still a sweet deal of course!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Not complaining - I repeat - NOT complaining, but it says 20% not 25% in the cart......which is still a sweet deal of course!
    Stack AM5 for another 5% off our autodiscount of 20% off.... boom, 25% off!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Stack AM5 for another 5% off our autodiscount of 20% off.... boom, 25% off!
    Sorry - my bad!
  22. BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  23. SWEEEEEET!!!

    Dig the new logo brundel... labels are sharp as always too. Cant wait to try this one!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    about dam time-

    I mean thank you sir
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    march 8th?

    Name:  1kkg0e.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  49.8 KB
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 01:40 PM
  5. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Log in
Log in