******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 31 of 31 First ... 293031

1. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan lean View Post
    Ready for this. I am done with over stimmed preworkout. Don't get me wrong I took a crap load of them but got to the point that they just made me feel like crap so I am really looking forward to this..
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan lean View Post
    Ready for this. I am done with over stimmed preworkout. Don't get me wrong I took a crap load of them but got to the point that they just made me feel like crap so I am really looking forward to this..
    Like all other BLR products, this PRE will change the game!
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan lean View Post
    I realize that the trend is super high stimulant doses but there are several reasons why this is a very poor idea.
    We decided to formulate from the ground up without looking to other products for influence.
    Yes you will see things you see in other products. Vasodilators for example. But our vasodilator isnt in anything else Ive ever seen.
    Second we have worked hard to ensure that the ingredients have synergy. Most of todays pres have mostly ingredient panels where one ingredient cancels out the other and your basically taking a 45$ caffeinated fruit flavored drink. Everyone thinks its working because there are 900mg of stims in there. Of course you feel it. Just like you would if you took the stims without the other ingredients
    Ours is NOT formulated around stims and we just decided to add them about 2 weeks ago.
    The product is exceptional without them.
    We expect caffeine to not exceed 150mg
    Dont get me wrong....youll still feel it working. We gave test batches to guys with 600-900mg daily caffeine intake and they loved it.
    The magic of pharmacology.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I realize that the trend is super high stimulant doses but there are several reasons why this is a very poor idea.
    We decided to formulate from the ground up without looking to other products for influence.
    Yes you will see things you see in other products. Vasodilators for example. But our vasodilator isnt in anything else Ive ever seen.
    Second we have worked hard to ensure that the ingredients have synergy. Most of todays pres have mostly ingredient panels where one ingredient cancels out the other and your basically taking a 45$ caffeinated fruit flavored drink. Everyone thinks its working because there are 900mg of stims in there. Of course you feel it. Just like you would if you took the stims without the other ingredients
    Ours is NOT formulated around stims and we just decided to add them about 2 weeks ago.
    The product is exceptional without them.
    We expect caffeine to not exceed 150mg
    Dont get me wrong....youll still feel it working. We gave test batches to guys with 600-900mg daily caffeine intake and they loved it.
    The magic of pharmacology.
    Start leaking something already!! )

5. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Start leaking something already!! )
    I can tell you that we are testing flavoring now.
    Current test batch is blood orange.
    And it's reeeally tasty.
    Like you want to drink it. I've been drinking just the flavoring for a cold beverage.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. ******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

@brundel

do you already know the price of the PWO? will we get 20/25/30 servings?

and can you use it regularly, every gym session?

most other products, the ones with DM*A, N,N-DMPEA, Y, AY etc., shouldnt be use very often, obviously; so something without any health risks (aka amphetamine-derivates or something similar) would be very nice to have!

i like both types of products and ive already found my stimmed stuff, so there is still space for some awesome „normal“ products :-)

7. 30 servings please! Tired all these companies cutting corners and assuming people should only train 5 days per week so they can put more $$$ in their pocket.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dukes3577 View Post
    30 servings please! Tired all these companies cutting corners and assuming people should only train 5 days per week so they can put more $$$ in their pocket.
    Agreed. 30 serves would be great.

9. Wow. @brundel you certainly know how to HYPE the product and get me super intrigued to see this label!! Very curious to see what sets this apart from the norm. You should send a tub to TJ at FDN to review!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan lean View Post
    I agree. Everything in the past few years have been increasing levels of caffeine and including the designer stims, trying to find a DMAA replacement. At this point in my life I'm just looking for a little mental boost to get me going in the morning for those early wake ups, but nothing crazy. Low or moderate clean stims would be fine with me.

11. We will for sure have 30 servings. Companies will do everything they can to cut corners. It's not at all about performance of the product its about how much money can they squeeze out of people. I dislike this practice and we will never do this to you guys.

There will be no more than 150mg caffeine. There are several reasons for this and I'll explain in detail as we get closer to launch. We are aiming for Jan launch.

I don't see any reason you wouldn't take this at every training session. Low stim levels and ultra effective ingredients. Several you will not have seen before so we will have an extensive explanation of each ingredient, why it's used and how it works etc.
    It took a long time to get this product done and for good reasons. You'll see

We will have some samples soon. Flavoring might not be perfect yet in the samples but the effects will be

I promised this product would be different.
    I feel confident that I am delivering on this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We will for sure have 30 servings. Companies will do everything they can to cut corners. It's not at all about performance of the product its about how much money can they squeeze out of people. I dislike this practice and we will never do this to you guys.

There will be no more than 150mg caffeine. There are several reasons for this and I'll explain in detail as we get closer to launch. We are aiming for Jan launch.

I don't see any reason you wouldn't take this at every training session. Low stim levels and ultra effective ingredients. Several you will not have seen before so we will have an extensive explanation of each ingredient, why it's used and how it works etc.
    It took a long time to get this product done and for good reasons. You'll see

We will have some samples soon. Flavoring might not be perfect yet in the samples but the effects will be

I promised this product would be different.
    I feel confident that I am delivering on this.
    Start leaking ingredients list )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!