******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 30 of 31 First ... 28293031 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Why not give us straight 4 hydroxy test? Still not banned in the UK like Formestane.
    I decided to jump in since I always fancied the idea of test e/hydroxytest/ketotest cycle.

However I am not sure if it would be feasible to get enough hydroxytest into one's system through transdermal means. Lets put it this way. How many people use androgel to get supraphysiological test levels and build a lot of muscle?
    I certainly havent heard of any.
    Orally is also out of question unless methylated (personally dont ever plan on taking anything methylated). Maybe if one used like 500mg transdermally per day, at 10% absorption rate, one might start to feel "something".

Still, the above cycle would be very interesting.

Lets get Formeron out on the market first and then we can talk about the rest XD.

2. Any type of pct needed at all after blr formestane, I haven't used the old version so don't know what to expect
    •   

3. "Formastane is anabolic , lots of guys used to run it solo as a mild cycle. It is suppressive in larger doses. 100mg and up you will want to run some type of pct."
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CroLifter View Post
    I decided to jump in since I always fancied the idea of test e/hydroxytest/ketotest cycle.

However I am not sure if it would be feasible to get enough hydroxytest into one's system through transdermal means. Lets put it this way. How many people use androgel to get supraphysiological test levels and build a lot of muscle?
    I certainly havent heard of any.
    Orally is also out of question unless methylated (personally dont ever plan on taking anything methylated). Maybe if one used like 500mg transdermally per day, at 10% absorption rate, one might start to feel "something".

Still, the above cycle would be very interesting.

Lets get Formeron out on the market first and then we can talk about the rest XD.
    Well I think oral with some kind of enhanced availability system like Hitechs Cyclosome, Cyclodextrine, Phospholipids, Liposorb or Nano crystals could push the oral bioavailibility big times. Maybe 30-50% and given the raws for 4 Hydroxytest arent that expensive I think it coulld be pretty good at around 250mg per cap. Think of a lean musclebuilder with AI capability.

5. sub again
    •   

6. Formestane can be used for PCT purposes in lower doses. Id say 100mg or so.
    But it can become suppressive at higher doses. I dont know the exact threshold and it likely changes from user to user but for most you dont need much of a PCT unless your running higher doses or lets say estimated above 2 pumps per day.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    As you guys know we commonly use ingredients not used by anyone else. At least when we release
    This takes time as the process of isolating active ingredients in plants can be very difficult.
    The pre doesnt look like any other pre on the market. This I promise you. Because its been in development for so long I just cant release it unless its the best pre available so Im putting the work in. I have tested and dropped over 25 ingredients so far. Some have become other projects though as they gave us unexpected results like muscle growth. So expect to see some of those.

I dont see why we cant do a powdered stim relatively quick.
    For those of you guys reading this. Chime in and let me know if this is something you are interested in. Powdered stim product. NOT pre
    but just powdered jet fuel.
    For me personally I appreciate ingredients that provide the following for my workouts (in order)

1. Pump
    2. Strength
    3. Focus and concentration
    4. Light stim effects

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So far there is no CNS stim in the product. So yes its 100% centered around performance ehancement and not CNS stimulation.
    This doesnt mean there wont be a CNS stim but that performance is the goal.
    Any update on the pre release? Down to beta
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Any update on the pre release? Down to beta
    Yes its basically done.
    We are just fine tuning. This is just the perfect blend. Ill explain why when we get closer to launch but this stuff is exceptional.
    We are aiming for a 2018 launch.
    Soon you will see a BLR preworkout pre release thread discussing effects, expectations and having updates as we come in for a landing.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

10. When might you be having your onsite sale? I believe you mentioned it recently...also the new natty anabolic?

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes its basically done.
    We are just fine tuning. This is just the perfect blend. Ill explain why when we get closer to launch but this stuff is exceptional.
    We are aiming for a 2018 launch.
    Soon you will see a BLR preworkout pre release thread discussing effects, expectations and having updates as we come in for a landing.
    Cannot wait for this!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    When might you be having your onsite sale? I believe you mentioned it recently...also the new natty anabolic?
    We are currently testing 9 different ingredients for the anabolic. Some are looking very solid. More on this soon.
    We will be having a sitewide sale early next week.
    If your signed up for the newsletter youll get the email.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We are currently testing 9 different ingredients for the anabolic. Some are looking very solid. More on this soon.
    We will be having a sitewide sale early next week.
    If your signed up for the newsletter youll get the email.
    Where you keep finding the ingredients? Industry has not released any natural anabolics for long time

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Where you keep finding the ingredients? Industry has not released any natural anabolics for long time
    We have
    Vector for example.

The key is I dont go by what other companies are releasing. I do my own research and find them on my own.
    Most companies just look at whats selling well, make their version of it and market it as their hot "new" product. There are very few companies that actually do R&D and produce new ingredients.
    I have specific techniques I have refined over the years and I have some research sources that are not publicly available.
    Its easy to find targets. Its exceptionally hard to test and produce new compounds though as its very time consuming and costly.
    But I enjoy it so Ill continue to do it for as long as I can.

There will be soon a new pre
    a new anabolic
    a new fat burner
    Some others
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

15. Also for those of you who are subscribed to the newsletter check your email
    Please dont publicly share. Subscribers only.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also for those of you who are subscribed to the newsletter check your email
    BLR doing big things!
    Black Lion Research Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also for those of you who are subscribed to the newsletter check your email
    Order placed...pls blow some brundel kisses into the envelope before sealing it up
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Day 2 of Vector.....
    Eager to see the results.

Looking for a few more bottles. If anyone has any to trade please email me
    WTT For BLR Vector
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Order placed...pls blow some brundel kisses into the envelope before sealing it up
    He always does.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

20. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    LMAO!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. Gonna be starting to leak data soon regarding our new pre.
    This stuff is fire.
    Low stims. Not a high dose stim product. I'll explain why we did this and other choices as well in the pre workout thread coming soon.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  22. ******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Gonna be starting to leak data soon regarding our new pre.
    This stuff is fire.
    Low stims. Not a high dose stim product. I'll explain why we did this and other choices as well in the pre workout thread coming soon.
    No y or beta alanine? Iím on my phone and canít remember. Hope itís a nice 200-300mg of caffeine and no other stims. Caps or powder? In my hands before the end of the year? Canít wait either way.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    No y or beta alanine? I’m on my phone and can’t remember. Hope it’s a nice 200-300mg of caffeine and no other stims. Caps or powder? In my hands before the end of the year? Can’t wait either way.
    No yohimbine or beta alanine no.
    First yohimbine is very touchy stuff. Even a slight overdose sucks. With doses so low as well its not a good option for a powdered drink mix.
    Beta alanine is all well and good but I think companies tend to either overuse or underuse. Ive seen brands with 3500mg beta alanine.
    Ever try to take 3500mg beta a? Its exceptionally uncomfortable. And for what.....
    Not worth it.
    Plus if you want to use beta alanine you can buy it in bulk for super cheap and add it.
    This product is going to use several things you cannot buy anywhere. So you cant easily replicate it and you cant find it in any other products.

In addition, the product works exquisitely. Its a wonderful symphony. It doesnt have 900 ingredients with 60% contradicting each other.
    And it doesnt have things like creatine, beta a, arginine, citrulling or many of the others you see in most pre workouts. I realize some of these ingredients have value but we are not about lazy formulation. I think we can do better.
    And we have.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. I've not been so excited for a Pre workout in a very long time.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

25. Ready for this. I am done with over stimmed preworkout. Don't get me wrong I took a crap load of them but got to the point that they just made me feel like crap so I am really looking forward to this..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!