******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 28 of 31 First ... 2627282930 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We are not there yet.

You never know. Im not one to follow the herd.
    Ya I know! ty bundel....

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I'm debating still.
    We have not tested Any of the pre with stims yet and it's a beast.
    1. Stim
    Or
    2. No stim but we will also release a powdered stimulant that can be added.
    This way you can use the pre with or without and you can use the stims with or without the pre ingredients. Like first thing in the morning. Or late nights, or studying.
    Does that last mean it has non-stim focus effects?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I'm debating still.
    We have not tested Any of the pre with stims yet and it's a beast.
    1. Stim
    Or
    2. No stim but we will also release a powdered stimulant that can be added.
    This way you can use the pre with or without and you can use the stims with or without the pre ingredients. Like first thing in the morning. Or late nights, or studying.
    I personally think that is a hell of an Idea! this would be perfect for me. I get to the gym when I can.
    Late night no stim, Weekends STIM!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Does that last mean it has non-stim focus effects?
    The product has 1 ultimate purpose.
    Performance enhancement.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I personally think that is a hell of an Idea! this would be perfect for me. I get to the gym when I can.
    Late night no stim, Weekends STIM!
    I agree with this. I have no problem just adding my own stims, because for the most part I just like to stick to caffeine and steer clear of these newer stims. I just dont need them (or like them). I was never in the group that had to get completely stimmed out of my mind to get a workout in so maybe im in the minority that prefers just plain ole caffeine.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   

6. Yeah, I completely switched to non stim pres and add stims as desired. Much better approach, in particular since many stim products cannot be double scooped, etc. because of their stims.

7. I am down with the non stim version and option to add a stim.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan lean View Post
    I am down with the non stim version and option to add a stim.
    Any updates? BLR needs to have a PRE on the market!

Also how is the vegan protein coming?

9. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post

@brundel

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    We need to tell ourselves. All in good time... all in good time...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We need to tell ourselves. All in good time... all in good time...
    As with all previous BLR products, the wait is definitely worth it!
    Black Lion Research Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    As with all previous BLR products, the wait is definitely worth it!
    So much to look forward to with the new line up including Vector for those that have not had the pleasure.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    So much to look forward to with the new line up including Vector for those that have not had the pleasure.
    BLR is changing and upgrading the supplement industry!
    Black Lion Research Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post

The pre is an ever evolving beast. We keep testing ingredients. I dont want to release anything less than the best pre. Period.
    The goal is sometime in the summer.

Currently we have VEgan BCAAs with HICA and electrolytes. Great stuff.
    Amino infusion.
    Its got a strong flavor profile so its perfect to add a big scoop to like a half gallon of water for the gym etc.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

15. I can vouch for the Vegan BCAAs with HICA and electrolytes. Top notch stuff! Already been through 2 tubs! Great to drink during workouts and before bed.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The pre is an ever evolving beast. We keep testing ingredients. I dont want to release anything less than the best pre. Period.
    The goal is sometime in the summer.

Currently we have VEgan BCAAs with HICA and electrolytes. Great stuff.
    Amino infusion.
    Its got a strong flavor profile so its perfect to add a big scoop to like a half gallon of water for the gym etc.
    Thank you for the response, I have tried amino infusion and like it, but would be much more excited for a Vegan protein powder. All of the ones that I have tried on the market are IMO terrible. If BLR can formulate one that tastes great, that would be a complete game changer. I typically only but whey (mostly ghost) or blends (pes Select) but would like to have a vegan option at hand that I could also regularly use.

17. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    Thank you for the response, I have tried amino infusion and like it, but would be much more excited for a Vegan protein powder. All of the ones that I have tried on the market are IMO terrible. If BLR can formulate one that tastes great, that would be a complete game changer. I typically only but whey (mostly ghost) or blends (pes Select) but would like to have a vegan option at hand that I could also regularly use.
    They are Vegan.. and taste great.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

18. If you’re looking for a good vegan multi, check out optivego.com

Pm me for a discount code if interested.

We also reviewed amino infusion at Modern Athletic Health—awesome to have a vegan Amino option with added hica.

http://www.modernathletichealth.com/...Amino-Infusion
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Whats in the works currently?

20. A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. This is all the way up!!!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    Vector version 2? For thoose of us who had stomach-digestion issues(the ****s)

23. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Vector gave me the hot poops the first time I ran it, but then I got a deal so good I couldn't turn it down on another tub, and I didn't have any problems on the second run. Could be coincidence, maybe I had a stomach bug and didn't know the first time, but it might be worth giving Vector another go.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I had the sh*ts the first 2 weeks but I’ve been fine since. I’m about to start my third tub too.

25. Things are getting exciting!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!