******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 26 of 27 First ... 24252627 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I need to sort this out. Thanks for the reminder.
    Will prob work with a UK distributor for EU launch.
    UK would be good - preditor nutrition maybe but they like to be more expensive than everyone else.. hope the price is decent


  2. Terminalia paniculata, that's my last guess 😂
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    UK would be good - preditor nutrition maybe but they like to be more expensive than everyone else.. hope the price is decent
    UK is always a bit more yah. It costs a good deal to import the product.
    Sometimes its cheaper to order from the US if you can find a retailer who will ship INTL.
    We will have an intro sale. Very short. I HIGHLY suggest getting in there. might only be 24 hours.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Terminalia paniculata, that's my last guess ��
    You have already made like 97 guesses lol.
    Ill let it slide because its not correct
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  5. I've made 14 but you were close lol
    No problem Brundel but hurry up and release this so I can get huuuuge!! 💪🏻
    •   
       


  6. Im guessing:

    Cissus Quadrangularis

  7. I'm not guessing this is why I buy your products! You get to do all the work!!
    I just want to grow.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  8. Some great guesses for sure. I can't wait to show you guys what's in it and why.
    It's what's in the plants that makes them so special.
    For example..green tea is great and all but green tea extract isn't super exciting.
    99%epicatechin green tea on the other hand is exciting.
    We are getting close. Have current testers at 150% dose. If they do well I'll likely increase potency 50% before launch. Gonna be some stout stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  9. Currently logging Letrone, Rebirth, Viron, and Follidrone and will add Vector on 4 weeks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Currently logging Letrone, Rebirth, Viron, and Follidrone and will add Vector on 4 weeks
    Always been interested in rebirth since I respond well to clomid. I forgot all about viron.... great product. Iíll have to use that loyalty code to pick some up as Iím almost out of the LJ I currently use. And boron is a must great Stack
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Always been interested in rebirth since I respond well to clomid. I forgot all about viron.... great product. Iíll have to use that loyalty code to pick some up as Iím almost out of the LJ I currently use. And boron is a must great Stack
    Ya, I'm using it due to me having an estrogen imbalance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    UK would be good - preditor nutrition maybe but they like to be more expensive than everyone else.. hope the price is decent
    Predator aint that good in my opiniion. Always a huge mark up to US prices compared to other UK retailers. PMS is better...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Predator aint that good in my opiniion. Always a huge mark up to US prices compared to other UK retailers. *********** is better...
    I agree, prices always go high and old stock they sell which not good.. please send pm of company you use as blocked out..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I agree, prices always go high and old stock they sell which not good.. please send pm of company you use as blocked out..
    Its power my self. Best UK retailer in my opinion.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Its power my self. Best UK retailer in my opinion.
    Thanks for sharing. I'm from the states but know a guy in France that is looking for better supp suppliers.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  16. Heart-Shaped Herb

  17. another guess is an agave extract. there are so many sapogenins/saponins so maybe you have standardized to one specifically =)

  18. how is progress with powdered fat burner?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    Heart-Shaped Herb
    lol..I think one would have to know something about the super hero world to get the meaning. ;-)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    how is progress with powdered fat burner?
    Fourth in line.
    Partially just because while demand for fat burners is high there are millions of them already.
    Legit natural anabolics....not many.
    Pre workout product that works like ours. 0.

    Once we get these out the powdered product will be next.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Fourth in line.
    Partially just because while demand for fat burners is high there are millions of them already.
    Legit natural anabolics....not many.
    Pre workout product that works like ours. 0.

    Once we get these out the powdered product will be next.
    Millions of them maybe, but effective?

    Most of them all contain the same ingredients and the only difference being how many stims product A has to product B

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Millions of them maybe, but effective?

    Most of them all contain the same ingredients and the only difference being how many stims product A has to product B
    I couldnít agree more. I bought kraken (original with DMHA) recently and had one or two great workouts but the crash was miserable and the way I felt the rest of the day felt eerily similar to an amphetamine...so Iím done with that. It seems that theyíre all the normal 3-5 ingredients + the stim bomb. Iím really hoping the upcoming BLR preworkout breaks the mold.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I couldnít agree more. I bought kraken (original with DMHA) recently and had one or two great workouts but the crash was miserable and the way I felt the rest of the day felt eerily similar to an amphetamine...so Iím done with that. It seems that theyíre all the normal 3-5 ingredients + the stim bomb. Iím really hoping the upcoming BLR preworkout breaks the mold.
    I think more companies should go down the stim free route, nothing worse then being cracked out in the gym

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I think more companies should go down the stim free route, nothing worse then being cracked out in the gym
    Problem is then lot of ďnoobsĒ would say product doing nothing for them and then not buy.. stim products make user think it helps in short term - which it does, long term usage may have side effects, especially when everyones tolerance raises, soon you consume more and more of the worlds most addictive drug caffeine..

    You look at the bright side but forget companies are out there to make cash cash cash..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Millions of them maybe, but effective?

    Most of them all contain the same ingredients and the only difference being how many stims product A has to product B
    I fully agree. Unfortunately the market is saturated with mostly garbage but here is one of the issues for someone looking to make a really solid fat burner. Most of the products are just tons of stims or have a few of all the same cheap ingredients. and stims are cheap.This then makes it so most fat burners are relatively inexpensive. Looks great on the outside but the products mostly suck. So say I decided to make a really solid fat burner.
    To be competitive and sell product Id have to have the price also be competitive. Most people dont know the difference with regards to ingredients really or they are a little informed but they really look at cost and retailers look at how much they make per sale. So I can make the best fat burner on earth and unless I basically lose money on it it wont sell. And even then it wont sell well.
    We had incinderine which was decent enough and it was dead last sales wise and It was close to 0$ profit per bottle because the ingredients are expensive at full doses.

    I have a plan to make a powdered fat burning stim. Its just on the back burner because only a handful of people actually want it vs something like VECTOR which everyone wants. Gotta pick my battles.
    Trust me on this you would rather have our pre come out that a fat burner. The pre is exceptional.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:40 PM
  5. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in