******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Isn't there another anabolic coming too?
    Yes, i believe so.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

2. really interested to see the innovation
    •   

3. Huge BLR Sale this weekend.....until midnight on Monday 9/5

Follidrone 2.0 15% & all BLR Products 10% Off

4. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Huge BLR Sale this weekend.....until midnight on Monday 9/5

Follidrone 2.0 15% & all BLR Products 10% Off
    Man I REALLY wanna check this out, ive been supplement free for over 6 months now, not even a pre workout or creatine.. wondering how well I would respond to this? the OG Folli was pretty good, I need to regain some size & strength along with losing a little belly fat.. let myself go
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Man I REALLY wanna check this out, ive been supplement free for over 6 months now, not even a pre workout or creatine.. wondering how well I would respond to this? the OG Folli was pretty good, I need to regain some size & strength along with losing a little belly fat.. let myself go
    20% off at nutriverse...

6. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Trust me. You will LOVE/enjoy it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. How long's that sale running?

8. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    How long's that sale running?
    If u mean at nutriverse, tomo night. Rare to see BLR on sale, great time to stock up

* Nutriverse 2016 Olympia Sale *
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Trust me. You will LOVE/enjoy it
    I would like to do a folli 2.0, viron, letrone, prolactrone stack

10. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    If u mean at nutriverse, tomo night. Rare to see BLR on sale, great time to stock up

* Nutriverse 2016 Olympia Sale *
    DUDE! Just went to grab a couple more bottles...and...and...it's not coming up at sale price anymore!

Should have ordered this afternoon!

11. I am using Letrone (one before bed) with Folidrone 2.0 and getting great results. If you have not used Letrone, I highly recommend it...

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I am using Letrone (one before bed) with Folidrone 2.0 and getting great results. If you have not used Letrone, I highly recommend it...
    What extra do you notice from it, i have 2 tubs of letrone which i am saving for AI purposes for winter lean bulk.

I am currently using exotherm and still have 3 bottles to get through before i move on to letrone.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I am using Letrone (one before bed) with Folidrone 2.0 and getting great results. If you have not used Letrone, I highly recommend it...
    Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What extra do you notice from it, i have 2 tubs of letrone which i am saving for AI purposes for winter lean bulk.

I am currently using exotherm and still have 3 bottles to get through before i move on to letrone.
    It gives great pumps at the gym. plus It definitely kicks up appetite more because of an increase in ghrenlin,
    It can also help you sleep better because of an increase in GH.

Plus 1 cap of Letrone is equal to about 3 or so pumps of Exe from what I remember.

14. Any update on new products coming out?

15. Quote Originally Posted by aver4581 View Post
    Any update on new products coming out?
    LOTS in the works. Things take time with us because R&D is literally just me.
    But there are a handful of goodies coming.
    Pre
    possibly 2 natty anabolics
    some other...interesting things I wont mention as I dont want to spoil anything
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

16. How is pre and updated incinderine coming along.

17. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post

I would recommend cracking open a bottle after your done the current exotherm and just use one a day for two weeks (I like it at bed as Letrone really brings on the hunger and I am a super easy gainer and don't need help with hunger / gaining). You will see the effect probably after a few days. You may not want to stop. Letrone would be perfect for lean bulk. You will know what i mean once you start using it. It works for like a light MK667 as far as mass increase, but without any side effects and with great AI properties (2 a day is too strong for me / joints get way too dry). I find it gets better and better for about 3 weeks and seems to stabilize. Have fun..

18. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    I would like to do a folli 2.0, viron, letrone, prolactrone stack
    2 months on that and your golden.

19. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    How is pre and updated incinderine coming along.
    The pre is looking solid. Testing a specific ingredient. SO many of the ingredients we tested dont seem to do much if anything.
    Testing another next week. Hopefully it works well. IF so we may be ready
    Incinderine is second so while Im working on it it may be after the pre.
  20. ******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

No like icon. So, looking forward for new upcoming sups. Until then.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

21. Any update on the upcoming pre or anabolics?

22. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Any update on the upcoming pre or anabolics?
    Yes.
    we are in the process of attempting a new extract. There is a specific chemical we are targeting here and if successful I think this could be easily on par with Follidrone 2. But for now its just speculation as we havnt tested the extract. Its possible the target chemical might be lost or reduced to unusable % during extraction. Another hurdle is it looks like large doses are needed so we are going to need to make this a 5 cap + a day product. It should be worth it though. It has a bunch of anabolic properties and some surprising other benefits we will talk about more when we get closer.
    This should be the next legit natural anabolic.
    Follidrone 2 set the bar. I have high hopes this will meet or exceed the standard.

The pre is an ever evolving project. I have hundreds of pages of notes and I have added and removed about 50 ingredients.
    Its very difficult to create a viable product like this from the ground up. I see why everyone just clones the commonly used ingredients.
    Thats not my style though and Id rather not have a pre than have someone elses pre with my name on it.
    It is looking strong currently though and we are just working on one last portion.
    Youll be surprised when you see what we used, why we used them and how this is going to effect the way you look at pre workout products.
    You guys will be much more demanding and not except the norm after this one
    Itll be worth the wait I promise.

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes.
    we are in the process of attempting a new extract. There is a specific chemical we are targeting here and if successful I think this could be easily on par with Follidrone 2. But for now its just speculation as we havnt tested the extract. Its possible the target chemical might be lost or reduced to unusable % during extraction. Another hurdle is it looks like large doses are needed so we are going to need to make this a 5 cap + a day product. It should be worth it though. It has a bunch of anabolic properties and some surprising other benefits we will talk about more when we get closer.
    This should be the next legit natural anabolic.
    Follidrone 2 set the bar. I have high hopes this will meet or exceed the standard.

The pre is an ever evolving project. I have hundreds of pages of notes and I have added and removed about 50 ingredients.
    Its very difficult to create a viable product like this from the ground up. I see why everyone just clones the commonly used ingredients.
    Thats not my style though and Id rather not have a pre than have someone elses pre with my name on it.
    It is looking strong currently though and we are just working on one last portion.
    Youll be surprised when you see what we used, why we used them and how this is going to effect the way you look at pre workout products.
    You guys will be much more demanding and not except the norm after this one
    Itll be worth the wait I promise.
    Right on. What's the time frame on the anabolic? Before summer maybe?

24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Right on. What's the time frame on the anabolic? Before summer maybe?
    It could be as soon as late feb. It depends on a few things.
    1. how easy the extraction process turns out to be.
    2. how easy it is to obtain large quantities of the raw plant.
    3. how early tests go. Follidrone 1 (epicatechin) we went to production about 2 weeks after the first test subject took the extract because it worked so well for the initial testers and was a single ingredient product. Atractylodes macro took months of testing to get the dose right. High doses crushed estrogen and low doses were not super effective so we had to test and re test to find a happy medium @ about 1000mg daily. FD2 was also a long trial period. Longest yet. Months and months of testing each ingredient solo. Then with dozens of different absorption packages. Then with 1,2,3 of the ingredients together etc etc. Its a tiresome process but the end result is so elegant its worth the work on my end.

So...time frame, Id say feb to apr. If all goes well feb. If there are hiccups apr.

I can tell you this. Thus far I havnt see any other single chemical that looked this promising. If we can get enough of it in the extract and people can tolerate the dose of the extract we will have something exceptionally special.

25. I have no doubt that both will be more than worth whatever wait is to come.

26. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    I have no doubt that both will be more than worth whatever wait is to come.
    Completely agree. BLR products are the best of the best. I am also tired of seeing the same ingredients in PWOs used over and over in every new realease from most other supplement companies. They are basically just a rotation of the same ingredients reconfigured in different proportions from company to company.

Can't wait to see the new anabolic and PWO from BLR!

27. Its interesting. When I first started researching for the Pre (about 2 years ago) I realized a few disturbing things.
    1. There had been basically 0 innovation in a long time. sometimes we get a new stim but thats pretty much it.
    2. 99% of all pre workout products have 50-80% the exact same ingredients.
    3. 99% have ingredients that have negative interactions or conflicts of action. This means the majority of the functions the ingredients are meant to offer fail for the most part. So your basically getting flavored caffeine or whatever stim they put in the product.
    For about 40$
    The reason they get away with this is =
    Marketing influences purchase
    The vast majority or supp buyers dont fully or even partially understand the label and ingredients.
    Everyone believes a pre workout product will benefit their workout so they take one but they dont have really any good choices so they take the most popular ones and hope for the best.

This is really disappointing. You guys deserve better than that. The problem is this....it takes either tens to hundreds of thousands in dollars+ to R&D a new innovative path. Or 2+ years (and lots of funding) of someone like me working like a fiend to try to offer a viable solution.
    No company wants to do this when they can just slap a label on whatever garbage the manufacturer offers them.
    Just so you guys are aware alot of "formulation" is done by manufacturers (not the brand itself) which is another reason everything looks the same and there is so little innovation.

I can tell you for certain that my pre wont look like anyone elses.
    Wont function like anyone elses.
    Will be the best on the market. Period. I cant promise you its gonna taste like candy coated unicorn balls like most but its gonna work like no other.

28. [email protected] coated unicorn balls!

I'm so tired of the focus on flavor. It's been getting ridiculous. Much rather have something that works than tastes good. Sh!t, I'd rather have something that tasted like hobos having sex than have more artificial garbage flavor and color added. I put enough chemicals in my body - I prefer them to be functional.

29. All pre's are the same out there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!