******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 18 of 18 First ... 161718

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think we want a real feel good product yes.
    I also think I'm going to utilize something I learned while researching the pre workout.
    Something that makes stimulant use better
    But the tentative ingredient panel already looks killer.
    This sounds awesome.


  2. Coming in a few weeks.
    This is just a mock up. The actual bottle will look a bit different.
    Name:  labelmock2.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  526.8 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  3. Just another quick update.

    We are going to be including this new ingredient in 2 products. Its a strong, fat burning anabolic. Exceptionally strong.
    This is a 100%.
    Oral and transdermal in a phospholipid complex.
    This ingredient is going to be a big one. Its sort of like...clenbuterol mixed with a light PH. Wicked stuff.
    We will be running final testing in about 2 weeks. You should be seeing a product with it within 90 days.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Just another quick update.

    We are going to be including this new ingredient in 2 products. Its a strong, fat burning anabolic. Exceptionally strong.
    This is a 100%.
    Oral and transdermal in a phospholipid complex.
    This ingredient is going to be a big one. Its sort of like...clenbuterol mixed with a light PH. Wicked stuff.
    We will be running final testing in about 2 weeks. You should be seeing a product with it within 90 days.
    Perfect. Will be running out of FD2 around then.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Just another quick update.

    We are going to be including this new ingredient in 2 products. Its a strong, fat burning anabolic. Exceptionally strong.
    This is a 100%.
    Oral and transdermal in a phospholipid complex.
    This ingredient is going to be a big one. Its sort of like...clenbuterol mixed with a light PH. Wicked stuff.
    We will be running final testing in about 2 weeks. You should be seeing a product with it within 90 days.
    Sounds awesome i cannot wait to try new product to provide feedback on them and test to see how they work, i have had great results from Formeron, Exotherm, Incinderine, Letrone, Prolactrone, and Follidrone 2, i am yet to use Rebirth and Nootrol.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Just another quick update.

    We are going to be including this new ingredient in 2 products. Its a strong, fat burning anabolic. Exceptionally strong.
    This is a 100%.
    Oral and transdermal in a phospholipid complex.
    This ingredient is going to be a big one. Its sort of like...clenbuterol mixed with a light PH. Wicked stuff.
    We will be running final testing in about 2 weeks. You should be seeing a product with it within 90 days.
    Its been a while please update us, especially about the new natural anabolic

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Its been a while please update us, especially about the new natural anabolic
    +1 also interested in updates on new products and mainly pre workout since DMAA has now gone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Its been a while please update us, especially about the new natural anabolic
    Final batch of raws for the anabolic shipped to us today. We will prob get by Mon. Well mix and cap and send out to a handful of testers.
    If, after 2 week we have no unforseen sides we will order production quantity of raws and go to production.
    So...4 weeks ish we should have the new anabolic.
    One of our members has been testing just 1 of the 5 ingredients and after a couple of weeks he asked if it was a prohormone.

    2. we will also be testing the new fat burning ingredient. This stuff will be going into a new fat burner. Powdered.

    3. BCAAs should land at our warehouse today. Ill try to get em up on the site by this weekend and we will offer some stacks and deals.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    +1 also interested in updates on new products and mainly pre workout since DMAA has now gone.
    I think the pre could be ready within the first quarter of 2018.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think the pre could be ready within the first quarter of 2018.
    Well got dang!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  11. Looking like BLR is about to step out and seriously change the game!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  12. So for everyone who has been asking about the new anabolic (hopefully available by Xmas)I wanted to share a recent report. This one particularly because its a well known forum member and not some random name nobody knows of.
    This is I think at the 2 -3 week point-
    They are testing just 1 of the 5 ingredients going into the final product-
    Lots of Supp and PED experience. So not a noob-
    This is the same person who on the last update asked if this was a prohormone or DS.
    Here is their update=


    Well I wanted to wait a bit to actually give you quantifiable information:

    Weights up 5-7lbs. My weight fluctuates constantly but water or not its all a gain in the right direction.
    Bench: started my training cycle with a contest max of 375. Just tested my same pause bench in the gym for 390lbs. Almost to 405 but im quite impressed because it wasnt a "good" bench day. Followed up with a 315x7 bench press when I was only aiming for 4x5.
    Squat: 425x4 when my previous max was 405x4. I believe Im almost back to 455. Def not a favorite of mine.
    DL: 545x4!!! Never been able to DL for volume and I tell ya when its heavy its really difficult for me.

    Thickness is improving and thats something thats been a real burden for me. I had a VO2 max test but wont be able to pay for that again until I find another job but currently staying very active and eating 5400 calories. Some days I fall short but I make up for it in the long run.

    Endurance: Really haven't noticed much in this department but I can sustain my HR easier. Its a work in process since my bike snapped.

    Sleep: No issue taking close to bedtime.

    GI: No distress noted on a fasted morning or anytime for that matter.

    Physique: No leaning out but my abs have thickened and held on well. Vascularity is there and looking to keep it that way. The addition of more veins in my shoulders has me thinking Im heading in the right direction. Circumference measurements will be retaken at the end of 10weeks.

    This is the reason I asked my previous question. I am stronger and my weight jump has been more then what I am used to seeing. Almost to new territory in my strength training. I can say whatever this is, its good!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So for everyone who has been asking about the new anabolic (hopefully available by Xmas)I wanted to share a recent report. This one particularly because its a well known forum member and not some random name nobody knows of.
    This is I think at the 2 -3 week point-
    They are testing just 1 of the 5 ingredients going into the final product-
    Lots of Supp and PED experience. So not a noob-
    This is the same person who on the last update asked if this was a prohormone or DS.
    Here is their update=


    Well I wanted to wait a bit to actually give you quantifiable information:

    Weights up 5-7lbs. My weight fluctuates constantly but water or not its all a gain in the right direction.
    Bench: started my training cycle with a contest max of 375. Just tested my same pause bench in the gym for 390lbs. Almost to 405 but im quite impressed because it wasnt a "good" bench day. Followed up with a 315x7 bench press when I was only aiming for 4x5.
    Squat: 425x4 when my previous max was 405x4. I believe Im almost back to 455. Def not a favorite of mine.
    DL: 545x4!!! Never been able to DL for volume and I tell ya when its heavy its really difficult for me.

    Thickness is improving and thats something thats been a real burden for me. I had a VO2 max test but wont be able to pay for that again until I find another job but currently staying very active and eating 5400 calories. Some days I fall short but I make up for it in the long run.

    Endurance: Really haven't noticed much in this department but I can sustain my HR easier. Its a work in process since my bike snapped.

    Sleep: No issue taking close to bedtime.

    GI: No distress noted on a fasted morning or anytime for that matter.

    Physique: No leaning out but my abs have thickened and held on well. Vascularity is there and looking to keep it that way. The addition of more veins in my shoulders has me thinking Im heading in the right direction. Circumference measurements will be retaken at the end of 10weeks.

    This is the reason I asked my previous question. I am stronger and my weight jump has been more then what I am used to seeing. Almost to new territory in my strength training. I can say whatever this is, its good!
    Is it Urolithin B? Lol, sorry couldnt help myself

  14. I can tell you that within this specific plant extract are several interesting constituents. Each of the extracts we are using have several actives. There is even have some overlap. In this way we get exceptional doses of the targets and a wide spectrum of anabolic, anticatabolic, androgenic, fat burning effects. My expectation with this product is it will be more of a mass builder than Follidrone. Follidrone is great for building muscle yes but its very lean due to the GDA effects and fat burning properties. Ive seen ALOT of guys lose weight in spite of muscle growth. Not a bad thing but Im saying I think this will be a different animal. I expect more of a wet muscle builder. Tester A. whos report you saw above has gained between 5-7lbs in 2-3 weeks. Keeping in mind this is only 1 of 5 ingredients. He is also already I would think near or well above his genetic max and well trained so this isnt to be taken lightly. This new stuff is going to be a powerhouse.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I can tell you that within this specific plant extract are several interesting constituents. Each of the extracts we are using have several actives. There is even have some overlap. In this way we get exceptional doses of the targets and a wide spectrum of anabolic, anticatabolic, androgenic, fat burning effects. My expectation with this product is it will be more of a mass builder than Follidrone. Follidrone is great for building muscle yes but its very lean due to the GDA effects and fat burning properties. Ive seen ALOT of guys lose weight in spite of muscle growth. Not a bad thing but Im saying I think this will be a different animal. I expect more of a wet muscle builder. Tester A. whos report you saw above has gained between 5-7lbs in 2-3 weeks. Keeping in mind this is only 1 of 5 ingredients. He is also already I would think near or well above his genetic max and well trained so this isnt to be taken lightly. This new stuff is going to be a powerhouse.
    Thank you sir, please can you add some confidence and do the needed blood tests, do not wish for any hormone issues especially lowering of T levels..I know you may not catch out any side effects, but following these new natural anabolics there is many mixed reviews and reactions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Thank you sir, please can you add some confidence and do the needed blood tests, do not wish for any hormone issues especially lowering of T levels..I know you may not catch out any side effects, but following these new natural anabolics there is many mixed reviews and reactions
    Makes sense. Let me ask you this....of the "new anabolics" your talking about which provided even 1 lab result?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Makes sense. Let me ask you this....of the "new anabolics" your talking about which provided even 1 lab result?
    No they did not - my current mood has changed as a result of this, Im strong beliver in quality and safety. We learn these things in school, Im fairy new to your style of work, so if you provide the needed, then I will have much confidence in yourself as a consumer and someone who loves the fitness life..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    No they did not - my current mood has changed as a result of this, Im strong beliver in quality and safety. We learn these things in school, Im fairy new to your style of work, so if you provide the needed, then I will have much confidence in yourself as a consumer and someone who loves the fitness life..
    I agree with you 100%.
    It's important to do our due diligence, run necessary labs and double check our own work because.....We are selling people products that are supposed to help them reach their goals and companies make statements that have shaky validity at best. From where I stand if something is anabolic then we need to show how and why. If, it's via androgen receptor activity then we need to show it's stronger as an anabolic than our endogenous androgens. If not then are we displacing 1 anabolic in favor of a weaker one which reduces anabolism not increases and potentially leaves us needing pct for a Catabolic cycle.
    So far we have not seen much in the way of suppression during testing but we won't know until we have all the labs. And finally, I don't mind if it lowers test levels as long as it's sufficiently anabolic and not only replaces the lost testosterone and dht but surpasses it's anabolic potential.
    This is a lofty expectation for a natural anabolic though which is why we use many anabolic agents instead of 1.
    If your going to need to run a pct it should be worth it!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:40 PM
  5. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in