******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

Page 16 of 18 First ... 1415161718 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont know what either consists of.
    I just know its a powdered stim product.
    What was in the og and why did they discontinue?
    I'll let others answer that but I will say please don't put choline bitartrate in an alphamine clone if you make it; that crap makes me feel like garbage.

Also, a Recompadrol clone would be money. Nothing I've used ever came close. Slintensity is a runner up but not as good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I'll let others answer that but I will say please don't put choline bitartrate in an alphamine clone if you make it; that crap makes me feel like garbage.

Also, a Recompadrol clone would be money. Nothing I've used ever came close. Slintensity is a runner up but not as good.
    Oh no, I would NEVER clone their product. Companies who do this should be ashamed.
    What I can do is look over why it was a great product and make a blr product in the same category. Looks like its sort of a fat burner, sort of a stim product.
    Powdered. Shouldnt be hard to make a wicked one.

What was your guys favorite features?
    The fat burning
    The stimumation
    The flavor
    Etc
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I dont know what either consists of.
    I just know its a powdered stim product.
    What was in the og and why did they discontinue?
    I will defer to others for specifics but the new version is just a flavored stim powder. It's worthless. OG alphamine is what people are looking for.

I think Ricky10 is the expert on this subject. I think they changed the formula bc the product was not globally compliant ( all good in the U.S. But maybe not all countries.. I am not sure which ones).

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Oh no, I would NEVER clone their product. Companies who do this should be ashamed.
    What I can do is look over why it was a great product and make a blr product in the same category. Looks like its sort of a fat burner, sort of a stim product.
    Powdered. Shouldnt be hard to make a wicked one.

What was your guys favorite features?
    The fat burning
    The stimumation
    The flavor
    Etc
    Honestly, the thing that made it so great was that it excelled at all 3. Plus I got a general sense of well-being/euphoria from it. There was nothing comparable to the "pick me up" that stuff gave me. I felt like I was ready to do anything. I wouldnt be opposed to cloning the OG haha...if they DCd production on that profile I dont see the problem, they obviously didnt want think it was in their best interest to continue producing it. I think it was the higenamine (sp?) and yohimbe metabolite (SA-2A..? Going off memory here so im not positive if thats correct either) that were large reasons why they changed the formula since they werent globally legal ingredients.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post

+ 1 on recompadrol clone, i am down to my last few capsules, i do have Predator which i feel is on par though and some slinmax and Assass1nate which i will be using when my recompadrol has gone, i am currently using Assass1nate as a daily non stim fat burner in place of my DCP which ran out 42 days ago.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Honestly, the thing that made it so great was that it excelled at all 3. Plus I got a general sense of well-being/euphoria from it. There was nothing comparable to the "pick me up" that stuff gave me. I felt like I was ready to do anything. I wouldnt be opposed to cloning the OG haha...if they DCd production on that profile I dont see the problem, they obviously didnt want think it was in their best interest to continue producing it. I think it was the higenamine (sp?) and yohimbe metabolite (SA-2A..? Going off memory here so im not positive if thats correct either) that were large reasons why they changed the formula since they werent globally legal ingredients.
    The euphoria on that was definitely amazing. But that damn choline in there would kill it about an hour later. I've used choline in some other things and solo so I've confirmed that's what caused that lethargy/brain fog.
    Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    + 1 on recompadrol clone, i am down to my last few capsules, i do have Predator which i feel is on par though and some slinmax and Assass1nate which i will be using when my recompadrol has gone, i am currently using Assass1nate as a daily non stim fat burner in place of my DCP which ran out 42 days ago.
    DCP is amazing too, but my wife and I got absolutely nothing out of Assass1nate.
    Once I start eating carbs again I'll be trying predator.

7. I cant imagine wanting to put choline in anything unless fhere was another ingredient depleting it.
    I would think the yobimbine was likely not compliant in au etc.
    But it is here

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I cant imagine wanting to put choline in anything unless fhere was another ingredient depleting it.
    I would think the yobimbine was likely not compliant in au etc.
    But it is here
    Agreed. Choline is cheap garbage. Alpha GPC perhaps is fine.

9. BCAA formula is finalized. Ready for flavoring.

Fav flavor options please!!!

I like Mango
    Blood orange
    Grape Bubblegum

10. Dr. Pepper or root beer would be good!

11. Im a huge lemonade fan. Raspberry lemonade, straight lemonade, whatever lemonade.
    Training log:

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    BCAA formula is finalized. Ready for flavoring.

I like Mango
    Blood orange
    Grape Bubblegum
    Mango, lemonade, sour apple, iced tea

13. I love iced tea as well. Iced tea flavors seem to be hard to execute though.
    Training log:

14. Lemonades are choice if tart.

Larger fruit flavors have always been a hit with me as well: blueberry, apple, cherry, and grape.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    BCAA formula is finalized. Ready for flavoring.

I like Mango
    Blood orange
    Grape Bubblegum
    Blood orange done well is absolute fire. Also like any combination of lemonades.

16. So maybe some lemonade variety?
    Like a Peach lemonade?
    Raspberry lemonade?

I want to make sure we get the flavor right the first time so please chime in.

Looks like we are going to run
    a solid dose of BCAAs. At least 8g per serving plus 1g HICA and some electrolytes.

Thoughts?

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So maybe some lemonade variety?
    Like a Peach lemonade?
    Raspberry lemonade?

a solid dose of BCAAs. At least 8g per serving plus 1g HICA and some electrolytes.

Thoughts?
    Blackberry lemonade for the win
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

18. Raspberry lemonade is always a winner!

19. Shirley Temple flavour, please.

20. Quote Originally Posted by primolift00 View Post
    I will defer to others for specifics but the new version is just a flavored stim powder. It's worthless. OG alphamine is what people are looking for.

I think Ricky10 is the expert on this subject. I think they changed the formula bc the product was not globally compliant ( all good in the U.S. But maybe not all countries.. I am not sure which ones).
    Haha....no expertise involved on my part..

I am just one of the many who who misses the original formula. You summarize the reasoning behind the change just as well as anyone else

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So maybe some lemonade variety?
    Like a Peach lemonade?
    Raspberry lemonade?

Thoughts?
    Raspberry Lemonade is great! Extremely popular so many blackberry, strawberry, something lemonade though and I cant wait!

BCAAs with electrolytes sound pretty cool. Usually cheap and easy!

Can we get a mega shaker cup with the BLR logo? I want one asap if possible.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Raspberry Lemonade is great! Extremely popular so many blackberry, strawberry, something lemonade though and I cant wait!

BCAAs with electrolytes sound pretty cool. Usually cheap and easy!

Can we get a mega shaker cup with the BLR logo? I want one asap if possible.
    Ok so we are going to production.
    Raspberry lemonade.
    8g 2:1:1 vegan bcaa
    1g hica
    Potass and sodium for electrolytes. Magnesium just requires unrealistic doses to be viable in a bcaa.

I think we can do shakers for sure.
    Im going to do just bottles as well. I carry a gallon glass bottle every day. Can do glass or bpa free plastic water bottles with blr logo.

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Raspberry lemonade.
    1g hica
    Potass and sodium for electrolytes. Magnesium just requires unrealistic doses to be viable in a bcaa.

Im going to do just bottles as well. I carry a gallon glass bottle every day. Can do glass or bpa free plastic water bottles with blr logo.
    Awsome lets do it!!! Im def talking about the 40ish oz shaker bottles but a variety will def appeal to the masses. I wish I could get away with the gallon though lol. Im adding the website to my favorites now so I can check daily!

24. Oh yea
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Raspberry lemonade.
    1g hica

Very cool. It should be easy to flavor that well. I just released a Black-cherry Lemonade flavored product, so yours should taste great as well. I was told the lemonades are one of the easier flavor varieties to get right.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New epi product by Black Lion Research!
    By MJW in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:54 AM
  2. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  3. Black Lion Research | 4th of July Product Logging Oppurtun
    By maniac0614 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!