New AI's????!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When will the new AIs be out??? I'm really looking forward to them, particularly the oral one. Any news?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
BUMP, I want to know as well as the TD one with fat burning properties seems amazing for on cycle AI. pls respond. halfhuman brundel

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be soon. We trying to make it as best as possible. I believe in a few weeks

We test every ingredient individually to see the effectiveness and what dosage it's effective. It's near the finish line.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll likely try both the oral and the td product once available...

Fleepin

Awards
ready for the transdermal. Want to see those cutting compounds at work!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's only getting better guys. Not talking just to talk. Speaking facts. We're not playing no games.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's only getting better guys. Not talking just to talk. Speaking facts. We're not playing no games.
Not playing no games is a double negative, implying you guys are in fact playing games.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not playing no games is a double negative, implying you guys are in fact playing games.
Double negative? Lol funny guy. Being a comedian is a double neg for not taking u serious hahaha

Form of impression unless where you from that's not known.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Double negative? Lol funny guy. Being a comedian is a double neg for not taking u serious hahaha

Form of impression unless where you from that's not known.
No need to get upset, just helping you out. Lots of people read these threads...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to get upset, just helping you out. Lots of people read these threads...
Lol not mad.

I doubt they all take it the way you do. But.......thanx

jxv

Awards
So which are the current available options ? I have tried abe+erase pro(1cycle) , plus Nolvadren XT(1 cycle) , but the results where "meh" lol...Is there anything else available that is stronger ?

(IIRC the "pharmacy option" is Tamoxifen but seems to have lots of sides)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our oral is MUCH stronger than anything Ive seen OTC.
The transdermal is also solid and has added fat burners.

Logs up for both at the moment.
I might do a short pre sale for both.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The oral is strong stuff. I have a friend running 1000mg test a week and hes gyno prone. Its keeping him dry.

The transdermal is the sickest td combo available currently.
2 solid AIs and 2 very good transdermal fat burners. We tested every ingredient solo and each one was solid by itself. Combined this is the best new thing to hit the market in years.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
presale pls. Saving up now for the release

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
The oral is strong stuff. I have a friend running 1000mg test a week and hes gyno prone. Its keeping him dry.

The transdermal is the sickest td combo available currently.
2 solid AIs and 2 very good transdermal fat burners. We tested every ingredient solo and each one was solid by itself. Combined this is the best new thing to hit the market in years.
so much want... interested in both

jxv

Awards
Can you use them standalone just to benefit from ai + fat burning properties? (i dont use steroids/phs )
Also what about liver toxicity ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you use them standalone just to benefit from ai + fat burning properties? (i dont use steroids/phs )
Yes you can.

No liver toxic at all. Just leanness lol.

Your good

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will the oral AI be something that could be used as a long term adjunct to TRT?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify : That means that i can use the new formulation without cycle support supplement ?
Yes sir. It's non hormonal.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the oral AI be something that could be used as a long term adjunct to TRT?
Any Ai should never be ran long term. We all need estro.

4-8 weeks will suffice

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you can certainly use them solo. The Oral is a very strong AI so I would recommend running it with something like Viron that boosts test levels and in turn estro levels.
The transdermal has 2 ais and 2 fat burners. Itll be an insane solo product.

0 liver toxicity.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I assume you would not want to combine these?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably not.

I would do=
one of the AIs plus
Viron- test boost and especially free test.
Follidrone- Good for bulking or cutting. Strength, endurance, pump.
Prolactrone- Aside from the prolactin inhibition prolactrone is GREAT at boosting HGH levels. The increase in HGH helps with fat loss, anabolism an also great sleep which helps with recovery.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Any rough eta on the oral? It's the next thing on the list, right?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the transdermal ai also have anabolic properties? Is it as strong as formeron?how long a bottle would last? I remember formeron could be used for more than 4 weejs at an effective dose without the need of a second bottle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Td Ai will have two fat Burners alongside the Ai. The oral will be more anabolic

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
do you post here when the pre-sale is on? will NP carry it?? one of few US shops with OK delivery to Sweden : ] thx

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sold your last bottle of form? That is crazy talk.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you post here when the pre-sale is on? will NP carry it?? one of few US shops with OK delivery to Sweden : ] thx
Most likely yes on our sub section. I'm sure you will hear about it ;-)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I just sold my last bottle of form and am in dire need of an AI haha
I did the same thing. No need for it anymore after I tried our new ai's.

Soon my man

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
You're right
What if you're not on TRT but just have a naturally crappy T:E ratio? Been dosing Formestane since the start of February with no sides but hugely improved sense of wellbeing, blood work shows E2 still normal but massively reduced and no change in gonadotropins or test levels. Current plan is to go straight from Formestane to a cycle of the new AI and Rebirth, with a view to optimising levels of LH, FSH and therefore test, while maintaining normal-low E2.

In that context, how would you feel about continuous AI usage?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you're not on TRT but just have a naturally crappy T:E ratio? Been dosing Formestane since the start of February with no sides but hugely improved sense of wellbeing, blood work shows E2 still normal but massively reduced and no change in gonadotropins or test levels. Current plan is to go straight from Formestane to a cycle of the new AI and Rebirth, with a view to optimising levels of LH, FSH and therefore test, while maintaining normal-low E2.

In that context, how would you feel about continuous AI usage?
I think if anything the new AI will be better than Formestane for long term use as it has no PH conversion.
The combo of Rebirth and the AI will be solid..I would expect LH and FSH to rise but not as much as if you were not on TRT as youll be suppressed.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if anything the new AI will be better than Formestane for long term use as it has no PH conversion.
The combo of Rebirth and the AI will be solid..I would expect LH and FSH to rise but not as much as if you were not on TRT as youll be suppressed.
Hi Brundel.

Do you mind clarifying? Are you saying LH and FSH would rise more for people with 'crappy T/E ratios ' than for those on TRT or the other way round? Also for those with hypogonadisim but not on Trt which two BLR products would you recommend to boost test and sperm count whilst keeping E in optimal ranges and what dosing. This is out of Rebirth, Viron, Formeron, the Oral AI and the transdermal AI?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your on TRT your basically seriously shut down. Its like being on a several year long cycle. Your recovery potential is seriously less than a normal persons.
If you were NOT on trt and want to boost test levels I would run the oral or transdermal AI plus viron and Rebirth. SERIOUS test boosting potential there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything that can help boost T levels if you are in TRT ??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inject more test. HCG maybe.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any updates on the release dates of these new ai's? I particularly look forward to the transdermal product as I'm getting fat as hell, and it sounds like the perfect addition to my cutting plans.